Post: Dead Rising 2 Off The Record: Kill Trophies PSN PAL
10-05-2015, 07:58 PM #1
DoomFlake
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Edit: The saves are done.

Hello all. Here in this thread i will be working toward getting the 3 Zombie kill trophies,that's 1337,12,345 and 100,000. There will be instructions in the folder. Re-Sign the save to your profile and you are good to go. Please note that this game is the PSN PAL version of the game.

Thanks to Angelus Satani for the Six digit save folder.

The reason for this thread is that I get an error message when i extract the save set from this thread,You must login or register to view this content.. For some reason it will not give me the Six Digit folder.

The save Files In 1 Folder
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by DoomFlake ; 07-21-2018 at 11:04 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to DoomFlake for this useful post:

Angelus Satani, klycik
10-09-2015, 02:51 PM #2
Angelus Satani
Pokemon Trainer
There are already saves for this. But thanks for your great effort anyway.
10-09-2015, 10:13 PM #3
DoomFlake
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Angelus
There are already saves for this. But thanks for your great effort anyway.

Yes there are but i thought that they are CFW saves?
10-10-2015, 09:31 AM #4
Angelus Satani
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by DoomFlake View Post
Yes there are but i thought that they are CFW saves?

No. They also work on OFW.
10-10-2015, 12:14 PM #5
DoomFlake
Bounty hunter
No. They also work on OFW.

Also i was certain that the 1 2 kill achievements are not there and it is only the 100,000 one? Since you would need to get the other 2 before to make it look Right
Last edited by DoomFlake ; 10-21-2015 at 10:52 PM.
10-10-2015, 04:00 PM #6
Angelus Satani
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by DoomFlake View Post
Also i was certain that the 1 2 kill achievements are not there and it is only the 100,000 one? Since you would need to get the other 2 before to make it look real.

No. There are saves for each of the kill specific trophies. I can upload them so you can check if they are working or not. I don't have the game but I have all the saves for each of the kill trophies. Downloaded them from NGU.
10-11-2015, 03:16 PM #7
DoomFlake
Bounty hunter
No. There are saves for each of the kill specific trophies. I can upload them so you can check if they are working or not. I don't have the game but I have all the saves for each of the kill trophies. Downloaded them from NGU.

It would be great if you could upload them. I could also add them to my work and give the credit to whoever did them.
10-11-2015, 03:31 PM #8
Angelus Satani
Pokemon Trainer
Here is the 3 save files for the kill specific trophies. You can check them. But the problem is I don't know which thread I downloaded them from and who did this amazing job.

10-21-2015, 10:27 PM #9
DoomFlake
Bounty hunter
Here is the 3 save files for the kill specific trophies. You can check them. But the problem is I don't know which thread I downloaded them from and who did this amazing job.

When i extract the file it tells me that it is is damaged or corrupted. It only gives me the save files for the 1st 2 kill achievements and not the last one,which is called Six Digits. Can you possibly upload the save file for Six Digits Separately for me?
Last edited by DoomFlake ; 10-21-2015 at 10:32 PM.
10-23-2015, 02:03 PM #10
Angelus Satani
Pokemon Trainer
It is weird I don't get any error. Here is the save for Six Digits.

The following user thanked Angelus Satani for this useful post:

DoomFlake

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo