11-25-2015, 08:56 PM #1
klycik
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU!!
This is my another LEGO save set this time for. . .

You must login or register to view this content.

Every save has as always txt included but if you will have a problem feel free to ask me Smile
IMPORTANT!

The Story save is included but somehow collecting studs in level then save&exit doesn't work so probably you will have to go trough every story level legit :(

Some of these saves were taken from this thread You must login or register to view this content.
but they were remade by me becouse they didn't work :( credit of course goes to LIAM You must login or register to view this content. especially for 3 final trophies..

And one more thing one trophy you have to do LEGIT and you have to have 2 controllers:

They'll never see us coming but when you do have 2 controllers there is a tip: just start a match and player 2 have to blow up his own building so player 1 could win. Do this Three times and trophy will pop

I've tested all the saves on my account so they work

As always if you like it leave "thanks" or "rep" Smile

And now...

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Enjoy..THE FORCE
Last edited by klycik ; 11-03-2019 at 04:08 PM.

The following 55 users say thank you to klycik for this useful post:

*CHOW-CHOW*, Akashi234, AlpineAlps, Angelus Satani, bd_black55, BigTrain, chaoszage, cheatteddeath, Darth188, dokoia, ElMister01, FaPex, ggzhang, hess47, huntermonster25, Husky9292, lawless___, lordblackxxx, luke4efc, Lupo, mafopi4026, Mago de Oz, mandra99, mark1, Methcakes, mister-mistery, mrwhoopy, MusicGamer, NGYou, noskez23, oldcp65, PameDLS, pedrosl, Ph4lias89, Platinumpt, Plexor, rastra, rastra99, RealResidentWeevil, samuelgallagher, shanieta, SirDawg, Sithlord1978, srandys74, Stevie4589, stuart1001, stwowner, T1000peX, thatguy99711, The_Gazra, ThrillaGorilla, Tubaro5, VeeamTroph, Voodoo_Gen, ZAEK_DD
11-26-2015, 01:19 AM #2
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by klycik View Post
Hello NGU!!
This is my another LEGO save set this time for. . .

Every save has as always txt included but if you will have a problem feel free to ask me Smile
IMPORTANT!

The Story save is included but somehow collecting studs in level then save&exit doesn't work so probably you will have to go trough every story level legit :(

Some of these saves were taken from this thread You must login or register to view this content.
but they were remade by me becouse they didn't work :( credit of course goes to LIAM You must login or register to view this content. especially for 3 final trophies..

And one more thing one trophy you have to do LEGIT and you have to have 2 controllers:

They'll never see us coming but when you do have 2 controllers there is a tip: just start a match and player 2 have to blow up his own building so player 1 could win. Do this Three times and trophy will pop

I've tested all the saves on my account so they work

As always if you like it leave "thanks" or "rep" Smile

And now...

Enjoy..THE FORCE

Added the thread to the Master Index well done and another Lego game has been conquered I wonder how many more there are to do now lol.
11-26-2015, 05:37 AM #3
Angelus Satani
Pokemon Trainer
Waiting for another LEGO games. Happy Thank you so much.
11-26-2015, 06:30 AM #4
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Angelus
Waiting for another LEGO games. Happy Thank you so much.

Now I think Lego Harry Potter 1-4 or lego lotr I can't decide :-)
11-26-2015, 06:32 AM #5
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Gazra View Post
Added the thread to the Master Index well done and another Lego game has been conquered I wonder how many more there are to do now lol.

Thanks bud..Lego Harry Potter 1-4; Lego Harry Potter 5-7; Lego LOTR Lego The Videogame and in January Lego Marvel's Avengers and I think that's all :-)
11-26-2015, 10:20 AM #6
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by klycik View Post
Thanks bud..Lego Harry Potter 1-4; Lego Harry Potter 5-7; Lego LOTR Lego The Videogame and in January Lego Marvel's Avengers and I think that's all :-)

That will be quite fun to complete bud.

I wonder which will be next Happy
11-26-2015, 10:30 AM #7
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Gazra View Post
That will be quite fun to complete bud.

I wonder which will be next Happy

I guess Lego Harry Potter 1-4 and then 5-7 becouse I've rewatch all movies lately so I know what to do in the levels Happy

The following user thanked klycik for this useful post:

The_Gazra
11-26-2015, 04:56 PM #8
Mago de Oz
Vault dweller
Thanks! I will use all you save sets Happy

The following user thanked Mago de Oz for this useful post:

klycik
11-26-2015, 05:25 PM #9
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Mago