12-22-2015, 09:05 PM #1
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

If you want my help, i can provide you tips and guides for how to earn all the trophies to make it look legit. But i would ask for something in return. I can no longer physically do it for you either. Feel free to message me for help, if you're really to give me some money for the help. Other wise good luck! All saves allow you to earn all the hardest and difficult trophies in the game. It also allows you save tons of time doing certain ones.

The following 4 users say thank you to M4CarbineSin for this useful post:

19willy74, saucisse, SHAkA, Wednesday 13

The following user groaned M4CarbineSin for this awful post:

oldcp65
09-24-2016, 04:19 AM #2
nolak
Haxor!
Originally posted by M4CarbineSin View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

If you want my help, i can provide you tips and guides for how to earn all the trophies to make it look legit. But i would ask for something in return. I can no longer physically do it for you either. Feel free to message me for help, if you're really to give me some money for the help. Other wise good luck! All saves allow you to earn all the hardest and difficult trophies in the game. It also allows you save tons of time doing certain ones.

Is that save set for 100% including DLCs or its just for a few trophies?
09-24-2016, 09:22 AM #3
Only few trophies.
09-24-2016, 12:49 PM #4
nolak
Haxor!
Originally posted by Grumpy
Only few trophies.

Do you have a complete save set for this?
09-24-2016, 01:13 PM #5
No. I dont play that game.
06-12-2017, 01:28 AM #6
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Originally posted by Grumpy
No. I dont play that game.

its for about 80% of the trophies some you have to do legit
07-17-2017, 11:33 AM #7
Originally posted by M4CarbineSin View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Added to You must login or register to view this content.
07-18-2017, 11:43 AM #8
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
User Requested the thread to be closed!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo