Post: Resident Evil 0 HD - All Difficulties & Leech Hunter Completed 100% Save (U.S)
01-25-2016, 04:15 AM #1
Ungahs
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Here is my save with all difficulties and Leech Hunter completed. All modes have infinite ammo for all the weapons in the campaign! Just resign and enjoy the save! Load up Once Again to start with the unlocks. Smile

Save slot 1: EASY Billy /00/Clear
UNLOCKS: Magnum Revolver, Infinite Ammo, Leech Hunter, Rebbeca Team Wesker Outfit, Machinegun Ammo

Save slot 2: NORMAL Billy /00/Clear
UNLOCKS: SMG, R. Launcher, Magnum Revolver, Infinite Ammo, Leech Hunter, Rebbeca Team Wesker Outfit, Machinegun Ammo

Save slot 3: HARD Billy /00/Clear
UNLOCKS: SMG, R. Launcher, Magnum Revolver, Infinite Ammo, Leech Hunter, Rebbeca Team Wesker Outfit, Machinegun Ammo

Save slot 4: WESKER Wesker /00/Clear
UNLOCKS: SMG, R. Launcher, Magnum Revolver, Infinite Ammo, Machinegun Ammo

DOWNLOAD

TROPHIES YOU CAN EARN

Fileophile (Should pop on loading the clear easy game)
Fashion Plate (Change to any outfit)
Welcome To Team Wesker (Change to Team Wesker outfit)
Trying Out New Things (Exit outside in Leech Hunter as soon as you start the game)
Leech-Shaped Hole In My Heart (Exit outside in Leech Hunter as soon as you start the game)
Zero In (Get a kill with the magnum revolver)
Apprentice Of Unlocking (Use the train key at the beginning of the game)
Find Time To Combine (Mix 2 green herbs at the beginning of the EASY clear game)
I Could Shoot You Know (Play Wesker mode and upgrade Rebecca's handgun)

MY STARTER SAVE

Save is on hard mode with both Billy and Rebecca having the unlimited SMG, Rocket Launcher, Handguns, and Magnum Revolver!
Last edited by Ungahs ; 03-28-2016 at 01:06 AM.

The following 30 users say thank you to Ungahs for this useful post:

Arles, beebee, BigTrain, ChrisBalrog, clever21, Djymm676, DominusLTE, dugawolf, falah1989, Gagliardi, gasit, GladiusOne, Grumpy Old Men, hateehc, ICE_KOMBAT, john connor 84, JohnyXtreme2, Loserpaloza, NoLimit42, prototye76, s111or, selvin santos, simmo_316, sterki, SwordspiTTer, Tara Tigress, Vermin666, viniciusventrue2, Young Greatness, Zero4ph
01-27-2016, 04:30 AM #11
Ungahs
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Zero4ph View Post
yea but never mind thanks I just found out you can play leech hunter on easy just load your easy clear file then extra mode you can now play leech hunter on easy nice just beat it today using your easy clear save 1 trophy left before platinum the "1 only color leech trophy".

I have all the unlockable costumes and DLC shirts and outfits on my save game but I'm not sure which ones show up on your resigned game save. Can you let me know what outfits are unlocked so I can update the thread?
01-27-2016, 07:21 AM #12
Zero4ph
I defeated!
Originally posted by Ungahs View Post
I have all the unlockable costumes and DLC shirts and outfits on my save game but I'm not sure which ones show up on your resigned game save. Can you let me know what outfits are unlocked so I can update the thread?

nothing unlocked on the save you still need to buy the DLC costumes.

The following user thanked Zero4ph for this useful post:

Ungahs
01-27-2016, 07:32 AM #13
SHAkA
League Champion
you can mode the save for unlimited health if you know where in hex.
01-27-2016, 01:33 PM #14
Zero4ph
I defeated!
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
you can mode the save for unlimited health if you know where in hex.

speaking of unlimited health I've tried your cheat that you posted at the BSD site but billy's code doesn't work rebecca only.
Last edited by Zero4ph ; 01-27-2016 at 03:55 PM.
01-28-2016, 02:00 AM #15
Here is a save from last Checkpoint. Load save 6. go to the Boss and shoot with the infinite rocket launcher or Barrys Magnum all the time. You become the following trophies,

-Complete the treatment plant
-Defeat Queen Leech
-Finish the game with rank S
-Finish the game on Hard difficulty
-Finish the game without combining herbs
-Finish the game without using a First-Aid Spray
-Finish the game without using a recovery item (including Green Chemicals)
-Read all files

***only dat file, copy in your save game & resign it***

The following 2 users say thank you to Grumpy Old Men for this useful post:

Gagliardi, simmo_316
01-28-2016, 03:18 PM #16
Ungahs
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by FGFC820 View Post
Here is a save from last Checkpoint. Load save 6. go to the Boss and shoot with the infinite rocket launcher or Barrys Magnum all the time. You become the following trophies,

-Complete the treatment plant
-Defeat Queen Leech
-Finish the game with rank S
-Finish the game on Hard difficulty
-Finish the game without combining herbs
-Finish the game without using a First-Aid Spray
-Finish the game without using a recovery item (including Green Chemicals)
-Read all files

***only dat file, copy in your save game & resign it***

You beat me to the punch. I was working on a save game like this but got busy to finish it.
01-28-2016, 04:25 PM #17
Ungahs
Can’t trickshot me!
Added a starter save on hard mode with both characters having unlimited SMG, Rocket Launcher, and the Magnum Revolver.
01-30-2016, 12:07 AM #18
Bob_O
Save Point
Can anyone share plant save on easy/medium? I played w/o saves and get instant kill by frog. Too much sick now about this gaem.
01-30-2016, 01:16 AM #19
Originally posted by O View Post
Can anyone share plant save on easy/medium? I played w/o saves and get instant kill by frog. Too much sick now about this gaem.

When the frog comes to the bridge, you can kill him with 1 shoot. Thats very easy. 1 Trophy must be doing yourself, with no saving.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo