Post: Resident Evil 0 HD - All Difficulties & Leech Hunter Completed 100% Save (U.S)
01-25-2016, 04:15 AM #1
Ungahs
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Here is my save with all difficulties and Leech Hunter completed. All modes have infinite ammo for all the weapons in the campaign! Just resign and enjoy the save! Load up Once Again to start with the unlocks. Smile

Save slot 1: EASY Billy /00/Clear
UNLOCKS: Magnum Revolver, Infinite Ammo, Leech Hunter, Rebbeca Team Wesker Outfit, Machinegun Ammo

Save slot 2: NORMAL Billy /00/Clear
UNLOCKS: SMG, R. Launcher, Magnum Revolver, Infinite Ammo, Leech Hunter, Rebbeca Team Wesker Outfit, Machinegun Ammo

Save slot 3: HARD Billy /00/Clear
UNLOCKS: SMG, R. Launcher, Magnum Revolver, Infinite Ammo, Leech Hunter, Rebbeca Team Wesker Outfit, Machinegun Ammo

Save slot 4: WESKER Wesker /00/Clear
UNLOCKS: SMG, R. Launcher, Magnum Revolver, Infinite Ammo, Machinegun Ammo

DOWNLOAD

TROPHIES YOU CAN EARN

Fileophile (Should pop on loading the clear easy game)
Fashion Plate (Change to any outfit)
Welcome To Team Wesker (Change to Team Wesker outfit)
Trying Out New Things (Exit outside in Leech Hunter as soon as you start the game)
Leech-Shaped Hole In My Heart (Exit outside in Leech Hunter as soon as you start the game)
Zero In (Get a kill with the magnum revolver)
Apprentice Of Unlocking (Use the train key at the beginning of the game)
Find Time To Combine (Mix 2 green herbs at the beginning of the EASY clear game)
I Could Shoot You Know (Play Wesker mode and upgrade Rebecca's handgun)

MY STARTER SAVE

Save is on hard mode with both Billy and Rebecca having the unlimited SMG, Rocket Launcher, Handguns, and Magnum Revolver!
Last edited by Ungahs ; 03-28-2016 at 01:06 AM.

The following 30 users say thank you to Ungahs for this useful post:

Arles, beebee, BigTrain, ChrisBalrog, clever21, Djymm676, DominusLTE, dugawolf, falah1989, Gagliardi, gasit, GladiusOne, Grumpy Old Men, hateehc, ICE_KOMBAT, john connor 84, JohnyXtreme2, Loserpaloza, NoLimit42, prototye76, s111or, selvin santos, simmo_316, sterki, SwordspiTTer, Tara Tigress, Vermin666, viniciusventrue2, Young Greatness, Zero4ph
10-05-2016, 03:58 PM #65
sterki
Keeper
Originally posted by Ungahs View Post
I'm sorry but I use Game Genie to resign my saves. I'm not too familiar on how to resign using Bruteforce.

Hello Ungahs, firt of all thanks, i didnt thank you before because it was not working for me but after reading trhought the thread i notice im not the only one having trouble with the starter save, so i just resigned the normal save and it loaded fine, loaded the hard clear file, and checked once again, started ok with handgun, RL, and MG ammo, im testing if the trophies will pop ok and i will report back, thanks again
01-01-2017, 07:18 PM #66
I have exactly same prob..thought it was just me being an eejit
01-02-2017, 08:15 AM #67
sakura 2015
Save Point
thx for your save's
01-09-2017, 07:27 AM #68
I can't resign the file on bruteforce ): please help
05-25-2017, 03:47 AM #69
thanks the saves did work how ever alot of issues getting it all sorted the keys and right regions etc etc
; "Resident Evil 0"
[NPUB31689/NPEB022260/NPJB00726/BLJM61272]
;disc_hash_key=
secure_file_id:*=02020408020701010C0C0309050F060A -> here is my number NPEB022260 <-

what i done was put in NPEB02226 and it worked just removed the 0 form the end
06-28-2017, 05:40 AM #70
Do you have this save for the PS4?
07-17-2017, 11:26 AM #71
Originally posted by Ungahs View Post

Here is my save with all difficulties and Leech Hunter completed. All modes have infinite ammo for all the weapons in the campaign! Just resign and enjoy the save! Load up Once Again to start with the unlocks. Smile

Save slot 1: EASY Billy /00/Clear
UNLOCKS: Magnum Revolver, Infinite Ammo, Leech Hunter, Rebbeca Team Wesker Outfit, Machinegun Ammo

Save slot 2: NORMAL Billy /00/Clear

Save slot 3: HARD Billy /00/Clear

Save slot 4: WESKER Wesker /00/Clear
UNLOCKS: SMG, R. Launcher, Magnum Revolver, Infinite Ammo, Machinegun Ammo

DOWNLOAD

TROPHIES YOU CAN EARN

Fileophile (Should pop on loading the clear easy game)
Fashion Plate (Change to any outfit)
Welcome To Team Wesker (Change to Team Wesker outfit)
Trying Out New Things (Exit outside in Leech Hunter as soon as you start the game)
Leech-Shaped Hole In My Heart (Exit outside in Leech Hunter as soon as you start the game)
Zero In (Get a kill with the magnum revolver)
Apprentice Of Unlocking (Use the train key at the beginning of the game)
Find Time To Combine (Mix 2 green herbs at the beginning of the EASY clear game)
I Could Shoot You Know (Play Wesker mode and upgrade Rebecca's handgun)

MY STARTER SAVE

Save is on hard mode with both Billy and Rebecca having the unlimited SMG, Rocket Launcher, Handguns, and Magnum Revolver!

Added to You must login or register to view this content.
07-24-2017, 03:02 PM #72
JuanDavid113
Save Point
Thanks for the save.
11-19-2017, 11:35 PM #73
friend on my ps3 blocked did not work, I went to a USB stick and when I log the save appears that this save is from another,
I also can not use bruteforce, when I try to see file key hash fail,could you help me friend or someone in the forum

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo