Post: Resident Evil 0 HD - All Difficulties & Leech Hunter Completed 100% Save (U.S)
01-25-2016, 04:15 AM #1
Ungahs
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Here is my save with all difficulties and Leech Hunter completed. All modes have infinite ammo for all the weapons in the campaign! Just resign and enjoy the save! Load up Once Again to start with the unlocks. Smile

Save slot 1: EASY Billy /00/Clear
UNLOCKS: Magnum Revolver, Infinite Ammo, Leech Hunter, Rebbeca Team Wesker Outfit, Machinegun Ammo

Save slot 2: NORMAL Billy /00/Clear
UNLOCKS: SMG, R. Launcher, Magnum Revolver, Infinite Ammo, Leech Hunter, Rebbeca Team Wesker Outfit, Machinegun Ammo

Save slot 3: HARD Billy /00/Clear
UNLOCKS: SMG, R. Launcher, Magnum Revolver, Infinite Ammo, Leech Hunter, Rebbeca Team Wesker Outfit, Machinegun Ammo

Save slot 4: WESKER Wesker /00/Clear
UNLOCKS: SMG, R. Launcher, Magnum Revolver, Infinite Ammo, Machinegun Ammo

DOWNLOAD

TROPHIES YOU CAN EARN

Fileophile (Should pop on loading the clear easy game)
Fashion Plate (Change to any outfit)
Welcome To Team Wesker (Change to Team Wesker outfit)
Trying Out New Things (Exit outside in Leech Hunter as soon as you start the game)
Leech-Shaped Hole In My Heart (Exit outside in Leech Hunter as soon as you start the game)
Zero In (Get a kill with the magnum revolver)
Apprentice Of Unlocking (Use the train key at the beginning of the game)
Find Time To Combine (Mix 2 green herbs at the beginning of the EASY clear game)
I Could Shoot You Know (Play Wesker mode and upgrade Rebecca's handgun)

MY STARTER SAVE

Save is on hard mode with both Billy and Rebecca having the unlimited SMG, Rocket Launcher, Handguns, and Magnum Revolver!
Last edited by Ungahs ; 03-28-2016 at 01:06 AM.

The following 30 users say thank you to Ungahs for this useful post:

Arles, beebee, BigTrain, ChrisBalrog, clever21, Djymm676, DominusLTE, dugawolf, falah1989, Gagliardi, gasit, GladiusOne, Grumpy Old Men, hateehc, ICE_KOMBAT, john connor 84, JohnyXtreme2, Loserpaloza, NoLimit42, prototye76, s111or, selvin santos, simmo_316, sterki, SwordspiTTer, Tara Tigress, Vermin666, viniciusventrue2, Young Greatness, Zero4ph
01-25-2016, 06:59 AM #2
Ungahs
Can’t trickshot me!
UPDATE: I now completed Leech Hunter with A Rank on Hard! All weapons with infinite ammo on Once Again. I hated this playthrough! Monkeys are OP! lol
Last edited by Ungahs ; 01-25-2016 at 10:19 AM.
01-25-2016, 08:43 AM #3
hamoodi
Bounty hunter
which save i can load to get obtain all weapons trophy? And thanks for great save ^.^
01-25-2016, 10:25 AM #4
Ungahs
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by hamoodi View Post
which save i can load to get obtain all weapons trophy? And thanks for great save ^.^

I checked and if you play Wesker mode on Once Again get it to where you add the handgun parts to Rebecca's handgun. The trophy should pop there.
Last edited by Ungahs ; 01-25-2016 at 02:46 PM.
01-25-2016, 01:12 PM #5
Big THX for this saves !! Its pure damned, on xone cant copy the saves. I have 100% done but dont working on that console.
01-25-2016, 01:39 PM #6
Zero4ph
I defeated!
does it unlock trophies for Leech Hunter this mode is so hard damn it.
01-25-2016, 01:53 PM #7
Ungahs
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Zero4ph View Post
does it unlock trophies for Leech Hunter this mode is so hard damn it.

Only Leech Shaped Hole In My Heart and Trying Out New Things trophies pop when you walk out the door. Looks like the other trophies related to Leech Hunter have to be done in a single playthrough. :(
Last edited by Ungahs ; 01-25-2016 at 03:23 PM.
01-25-2016, 07:36 PM #8
Originally posted by Ungahs View Post
Only Leech Shaped Hole In My Heart and Trying Out New Things trophies pop when you walk out the door. Looks like the other trophies related to Leech Hunter have to be done in a single playthrough. :(

You can't get all the Leech Hunter trophies in one playthrough. There is the trophy for killing all enemies which you have to collect 90-99 to spawn the new enemies after killing them all. And you need to collect all of only one color.
01-25-2016, 11:56 PM #9
Ungahs
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Master View Post
You can't get all the Leech Hunter trophies in one playthrough. There is the trophy for killing all enemies which you have to collect 90-99 to spawn the new enemies after killing them all. And you need to collect all of only one color.

Yes i know, but I just assumed people knew what I meant.
01-26-2016, 07:04 AM #10
Zero4ph
I defeated!
Originally posted by Ungahs View Post
I checked and if you play Wesker mode on Once Again get it to where you add the handgun parts to Rebecca's handgun. The trophy should pop there.

yea but never mind thanks I just found out you can play leech hunter on easy just load your easy clear file then extra mode you can now play leech hunter on easy nice just beat it today using your easy clear save 1 trophy left before platinum the "1 only color leech trophy".

The following user thanked Zero4ph for this useful post:

Gagliardi

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo