02-29-2016, 07:21 PM #1
klycik
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU Members
I am proud to give you a legit Batman Arkham Asylum Challenges save set!!!!

You must login or register to view this content.

Xenomage

provided first two saves in predator challenges so this save set could be possible and you should give him a big thanks for this. Then was just ME who made save for 8 combat medals. The rest of saves I found in the web so I don't know who made them but credits for them and we can obtain an Easy platinum Smile

To obtain trophy in legit order you should use the save in this order which is in rar folder

The folders have different region codes but you need to create your own save and copy only PARAM.PFD and PAYLOAD into your save and resign

As always if you like my thread leave "THANKS" or "rep" on me and for Xenomage

For the final...PLEASE DO NOT COPY THE ELSEWHERE! THIS IS ONLY FOR NGU

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Enjoy
Last edited by klycik ; 11-25-2019 at 06:37 AM.

The following 116 users say thank you to klycik for this useful post:

*CHOW-CHOW*, 19willy74, Alex-Pilote, alimahm, andrea202, Andy2020, Angelus Satani, Archer, AS6686, asderek, asqarkabab, aussiepie, Awesome1, b0shey, Banda-Kun, belga, Big_Russ, BlazeHD1080P, Bonez1, bruhpeanut, champion99, charliegs96, checoboss, cocodeshanel, Craig1985, devasso, Doddo, dodger, dragun619, DrunkenF, DuffyDuck, Ayonnon56, Emrys, eXiLe_SiN, fairystory01, FaPex, fumatelo, griffo2002uk, grimreaperd, GT43BT32, HardyHarHarMatey, hazit, hotgame, huntermonster25, Iseppina, jackie_k, Jboehke, jkdave, jrgnextgen, JSilva, Kadley, KaijuLilly, Kenia-Kely, kinguroboros524, Kusiaty20, KVS1239j, Leonrpg, Lighthammer88, lolgame99, Lordure95, luna0x1, Maakas, mandra99, mark1, match_mortal, Merlin_wall, mikewara, mjdrage, nakagawa, NEET, neowaxx, nick526xxh1, nielo594, NOTtheRagZ, Omar1705, oxdub, playcool, Playswing, PRIMOED, ps4@gamer, RoyalBlue726, ryu2050, Samy38, saucisse, selvin santos, seryoga, SHAkA, Shinobae, SirDawg, Skyrim01, SpiritOfTesla, spitalfire, srandys74, SsurferR, superpwn, SwordspiTTer, tdgfh2, TheDanigma, theo_retisch, THX-1138 and 16 other users.

The following user groaned klycik for this awful post:

Rozario_Agro
02-29-2016, 07:35 PM #2
netclaro
Save Point
Great Job klycik and Xenomage. Congratulations for your contribution.

The following user thanked netclaro for this useful post:

Playswing
03-19-2016, 12:51 AM #3
Angelus Satani
Pokemon Trainer
Wow How did i miss this thread. You guys are awesome. Really needed that save-set. Thank you so much. And again I love you!
03-19-2016, 04:22 AM #4
Originally posted by klycik View Post
Hello NGU Members
I am proud to give you a legit Batman Arkham Asylum Challenges save set!!!!

Xenomage

provided first two saves in predator challenges so this save set could be possible and you should give him a big thanks for this. Then was just ME who made save for 8 combat medals. The rest of saves I found in the web so I don't know who made them but credits for them and we can obtain an Easy platinum Smile

To obtain trophy in legit order you should use the save in this order which is in rar folder

The folders have different region codes but you need to create your own save and copy only PARAM.PFD and PAYLOAD into your save and resign

As always if you like my thread leave "THANKS" or "rep" on me and for Xenomage

For the final...PLEASE DO NOT COPY THE ELSEWHERE! THIS IS ONLY FOR NGU

Enjoy

Thanks so much, can't wait to use this! I can get every other trophy on the game legit, but the challenges are too much for me Sal
03-19-2016, 05:47 AM #5
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
Any Save that can be used for Both type of players (Hacker or Legit) its worth DOUBLE, so really than you for it Winky Winky
03-19-2016, 06:54 AM #6
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Thanks so much, can't wait to use this! I can get every other trophy on the game legit, but the challenges are too much for me Sal

I am glad you enjoy it :-)
03-19-2016, 06:55 AM #7
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Angelus
Wow How did i miss this thread. You guys are awesome. Really needed that save-set. Thank you so much. And again I love you!

;-) no problem
04-12-2016, 10:58 PM #8
Originally posted by klycik View Post
;-) no problem

In the save to get 8 medals will also leave combat trophies do 16 and 24. The others are yours save well but that's not right, I do as you say and it's the same.
04-13-2016, 02:07 AM #9
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Wasatio View Post
In the save to get 8 medals will also leave combat trophies do 16 and 24. The others are yours save well but that's not right, I do as you say and it's the same.

you need to be more clear...are you saying more than one trophy pops???
04-13-2016, 05:44 AM #10
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Wasatio View Post

Mate it's not possible I was using those saves myself..first you need to use Xenomage saves 8 predator and 16 predator the mine 8 combat save then 24 predator then 16 combat and 100% save?

The following user thanked klycik for this useful post:

Wasatio

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo