Post: Deadly Premonition:Directors Cut PSN Platinum Save Set PAL
03-25-2016, 01:28 PM #1
DoomFlake
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello all. The save set will get you all the trophies for the game. I did the best i could to set up the saves so you do not have much work to do. Some work is required on your part as certain quests do not let you save it in good way to set them up. Below i will leave a few tips so you are not confused about certain things,Just incase i did not explain it well enough in my instructions.

GUIDES
1.Use this map,You must login or register to view this content.
2.Use this fantastic guide for solving puzzles and riddle answers,You must login or register to view this content.

Deadly Premonition Directors Cut Save Set (File is 199MB!)
You must login or register to view this content.

OVERALL TIPS
1.Use the radio to fast travel.
2.When i say to wait until after an amount of time use Cigarettes.
3.Make sure to follow the numbers in order in the instructions for the side quests.
4.When doing the Emily quests, make sure to eat something after you are done sleeping to stop York from slowly losing health.
5.You have infinite weapons in your inventory.Use them!
6.You can quick change weapons with up and down on the D-Pad.

7. Sigorney may show up in another location and not the one i say in my instructions. This is because in each chapter she appears, she can show in 2 or 3 different locations. Just look around the map if she is not in the location i state in my instructions.

I think i have covered everything. Please let me know if the save set link goes down. Please rate and enjoy.
Last edited by DoomFlake ; 07-21-2018 at 10:49 PM.

The following 11 users say thank you to DoomFlake for this useful post:

Electrical_PZN, habolo96, hotwheeler89, HUYI82, Kopfsalat, LostSoulSiskel, OptimusSonic, poniPoni, ResidentWeevil, ser, WillDemon
11-01-2016, 09:11 AM #11
DoomFlake
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by escuridao96 View Post
The Dropbox link is not working. Is there a chance of re-upload the files? I was goind to donwload the 9. file when a message like this occurs: DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN.

Thank you in advance, so far the saves worked perfectly.

The dropbox link works for me. This error you get, DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN, is a problem with your internet and not the download link itself, as you are getting a DNS error. Try this method and see if it will let you redownlaod the folder.

1.Press Windows Key + R to open up Run dialogue box
2.Type in CMD and press enter to Open up Command Prompt
3.Now that the command prompt is open type this, netsh winsock reset catalog,then press enter.
4.Restart you pc and try to download folder 9 again and see if you still get the error
Last edited by DoomFlake ; 04-19-2020 at 11:43 AM.
11-04-2016, 11:35 AM #12
It worked! Thanks for all your help. Got the platinum!
12-03-2016, 08:56 AM #13
DoomFlake
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by escuridao96 View Post
It worked! Thanks for all your help. Got the platinum!

Brilliant, I am glad it worked for you and you got your trophies.

The following user thanked DoomFlake for this useful post:

escuridao96
07-21-2018, 10:50 PM #14
DoomFlake
Bounty hunter
The link is working again.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo