Post: Deadly Premonition:Directors Cut PSN Platinum Save Set PAL
03-25-2016, 01:28 PM #1
DoomFlake
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello all. The save set will get you all the trophies for the game. I did the best i could to set up the saves so you do not have much work to do. Some work is required on your part as certain quests do not let you save it in good way to set them up. Below i will leave a few tips so you are not confused about certain things,Just incase i did not explain it well enough in my instructions.

GUIDES
1.Use this map,You must login or register to view this content.
2.Use this fantastic guide for solving puzzles and riddle answers,You must login or register to view this content.

Deadly Premonition Directors Cut Save Set (File is 199MB!)
You must login or register to view this content.

OVERALL TIPS
1.Use the radio to fast travel.
2.When i say to wait until after an amount of time use Cigarettes.
3.Make sure to follow the numbers in order in the instructions for the side quests.
4.When doing the Emily quests, make sure to eat something after you are done sleeping to stop York from slowly losing health.
5.You have infinite weapons in your inventory.Use them!
6.You can quick change weapons with up and down on the D-Pad.

7. Sigorney may show up in another location and not the one i say in my instructions. This is because in each chapter she appears, she can show in 2 or 3 different locations. Just look around the map if she is not in the location i state in my instructions.

I think i have covered everything. Please let me know if the save set link goes down. Please rate and enjoy.
Last edited by DoomFlake ; 07-21-2018 at 10:49 PM.

The following 11 users say thank you to DoomFlake for this useful post:

Electrical_PZN, habolo96, hotwheeler89, HUYI82, Kopfsalat, LostSoulSiskel, OptimusSonic, poniPoni, ResidentWeevil, ser, WillDemon
03-25-2016, 08:00 PM #2
LostSoulSiskel
Devil's never cry.
Great work Doom.
03-25-2016, 08:16 PM #3
DoomFlake
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by LostSoulSiskel View Post
Great work Doom.

Thanks a million.
03-25-2016, 11:05 PM #4
Vaibhav Singh
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by DoomFlake View Post
Hello all. The save set will get you all the trophies for the game. I did the best i could to set up the saves so you do not have much work to do. Some work is required on your part as certain quests do not let you save it in good way to set them up. Below i will leave a few tips so you are not confused about certain things,Just incase i did not explain it well enough in my instructions.

GUIDES
1.Use this map,You must login or register to view this content.
2.Use this fantastic guide for solving puzzles and riddle answers,You must login or register to view this content.

Deadly Premonition Directors Cut Save Set (File is 199MB!)

OVERALL TIPS
1.Use the radio to fast travel.
2.When i say to until after an amount of time use Cigarettes.
3.Make sure to follow the numbers in order in the instructions for the side quests.
4.When doing the Emily quests, make sure to eat something after you are done sleeping to stop York from slowly losing health.
5.You have infinite weapons in your inventory.Use them!
6.You can quick change weapons with up and down on the D-Pad.

7. Sigorney may show up in another location and not the one i say in the guide. This is because in each chapter she appears she can show in 2 or 3 different locations. Just look around the map if she is not in the location i state in my instructions.

I think i have covered everything. Please let me know if the save set link goes down. Please rate and enjoy.

Hi mate, just fyi, there's already a saveset for this game posted by me and 'mrrws'. Not to say that your work isn't useful, it was ultimately unnecessary cuz all saves exist already.
03-25-2016, 11:44 PM #5
DoomFlake
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Vaibhav
Hi mate, just fyi, there's already a saveset for this game posted by me and 'mrrws'. Not to say that your work isn't useful, it was ultimately unnecessary cuz all saves exist already.

I Saw one other set of saves. It was only the episode cleared stuff, I can not remember the user at the moment but they must have given up on the game. Even so i did not mind doing the work.
Last edited by DoomFlake ; 03-25-2016 at 11:46 PM.
03-26-2016, 09:46 AM #6
Vaibhav Singh
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by DoomFlake View Post
I Saw one other set of saves. It was only the episode cleared stuff, I can not remember the user at the moment but they must have given up on the game. Even so i did not mind doing the work.

Yup, it was. So i made another one with all sidequests done about an year ago.
03-26-2016, 11:49 AM #7
DoomFlake
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Vaibhav
Yup, it was. So i made another one with all sidequests done about an year ago.

Ah right. Well done on the save set. This game is very niche and there are barely any saves for the game. At least there are 2 save sets now, so people have a few options.
03-27-2016, 05:14 PM #8
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
The other save set was incomplete i believe, i will download this later, thanks for the upload.

The following user thanked HUYI82 for this useful post:

LostSoulSiskel
03-28-2016, 01:42 PM #9
DoomFlake
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by HUYI82 View Post
The other save set was incomplete i believe, i will download this later, thanks for the upload.

No problem mate. I do not know if the other save set is incomplete.
Last edited by DoomFlake ; 03-28-2016 at 01:48 PM.
09-08-2016, 11:49 AM #10
The Dropbox link is not working. Is there a chance of re-upload the files? I was goind to donwload the 9. file when a message like this occurs: DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN.

Thank you in advance, so far the saves worked perfectly.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo