Post: POP Prince Of Persia TT Two Thrones hard-normal-sand snake NO SAND COLLECTOR!!!
05-05-2016, 09:32 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys this is my save set for SHADOW WARRIOR, SAND SNAKE, AND ASSASIN NO SAND COLLECTOR!!!

NO SAND COLLECTOR!!!

i know that this one:
You must login or register to view this content.
has already been uploaded but it automatically pops "sand collector" which makes it impossible to make it look legit.

this save is actually the above save after i spent the whole day reasearching and experimenting with the save and managed to modify the sand collected, so i would still like to give
lots of credit to the person that uploaded it originally (however i do want some credit as i genuinly spent all day hacking at this thing)

i hope this is useful to some of you guys Smile

The following 11 users say thank you to tigermark182 for this useful post:

Angelus Satani, hess47, klycik, moteeb, PounDJo0DoGz0r, prototye76, Scarlet-Gear, SpiritOfTesla, SsurferR, Wednesday 13, FrenuloAllegro_Z
06-05-2016, 05:02 PM #2
thanks
07-13-2016, 12:54 AM #3
thanks!
11-14-2016, 09:48 AM #4
QQSS
Save Point
thanks brother~
11-18-2016, 08:08 PM #5
Originally posted by tigermark182 View Post
Hey guys this is my save set for SHADOW WARRIOR, SAND SNAKE, AND ASSASIN NO SAND COLLECTOR!!!

NO SAND COLLECTOR!!!

i know that this one:
has already been uploaded but it automatically pops "sand collector" which makes it impossible to make it look legit.

this save is actually the above save after i spent the whole day reasearching and experimenting with the save and managed to modify the sand collected, so i would still like to give
lots of credit to the person that uploaded it originally (however i do want some credit as i genuinly spent all day hacking at this thing)

i hope this is useful to some of you guys Smile

THANK YOU soooo much for this ^^
10-03-2017, 02:01 PM #6
refreshed link Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo