05-12-2016, 11:59 PM #1
JiggyMods
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Originally posted by another user
So i though i'd release my Game-save of mine craft it's all done in survival took awhile to do as there alot done on the save..
So you have a shit load of food and stuff in the save its all done on a offline user as many saves are done on a user and dont really work well when trying to Resign to you profile so hopefully this one is easier its about 9.38MB of a game save the Region is BLES01976--160108001208 so if you have BLES you can try it i forgot to make a few chests so you will unlock trophy's but I'm sure you'll unlock a few anyway Hope you enjoy the Gamesave it's all done by Me as i had alot of free time. There's two portals in the world the end portal and just a normal portal in the town this was done with my modding tool i made for OFW to mod the stats on the level probably took about 5Days to do I'm a very creative guy with the builds i do there was no point on doing creative mode as you can do anything in it without trophy's popping up

You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by another user
winrar password: JiggyMods

All Credits To me

As I'm the one who put the time and afford into it..

If anyone has any problems please Reply and I'll help you thank you
Last edited by JiggyMods ; 05-13-2016 at 01:56 PM. Reason: I'll post a video showing you the things ive done in the world later
05-13-2016, 12:35 AM #2
Sirprizer
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by JiggyMods View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

All Credits To me

As i'm the owner of the save

If anyone has any problems please Reply and i'll help you thank you

and whats modded and special, good about this save ?
05-13-2016, 12:43 AM #3
JiggyMods
Save Point
Sirprizer

Rank 6553 Godmod, unlimited Food and Crazy Holes dug out
why dont you go try it out

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo