08-13-2016, 02:14 PM #1
Vaibhav Singh
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, today i'm posting the 100% save for echochrome. This save is from EU region. I made this save because the one from US region is incompatible and many people were asking for the save.

Here it is - You must login or register to view this content.

Instructions-
As mentioned by 'xenomage' on the other thread, you may need to Hex edit some files. I've checked and found 3 files that you need to edit.
These are USR-D113, USR-D114 and USR-D115. Change the name 'long-live-play-' at offset 0x60 to your ID, adding/removing bytes as necessary.
Now resign and use the save.

Trophies -
Finish one level to get - TAKE A HIKE, SHADOW, ECHOCHROME, HALF TRAVERSAL, TRAVERSAL and TOTAL TRAVERSAL.
Fall once to get - ROCK BOTTOM
Jump once to get - FLYIN' HIGH
Go to atelier, then press R1 to get portfolio. Upload one stage from the 3 stages there or just upload a new stage to get - GIMME FIVE
Get all other trophies for ECHOCHROME MASTER

Don't forget the THANKS button if the save helped you. Have fun Smile
Last edited by Vaibhav Singh ; 08-16-2016 at 05:51 AM.

The following 11 users say thank you to Vaibhav Singh for this useful post:

che_don_john, dwessasss, Electrical_PZN, homerj92, isigo, LiverpoolFC_18, Mr_Party, ROBYER1, Sarkoth, saucisse, Sirprizer
08-13-2016, 10:05 PM #2
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by Vaibhav
Hi, today i'm posting the 100% save for echochrome. This save is from EU region. I made this save because the one from US region is incompatible and many people were asking for the save.

Instructions-
As mentioned by 'xenomage' on the other thread, you may need to Hex edit some files. I've checked and found 3 files that you need to edit.
These are USR-D113, USR-D114 and USR-D115. Change the name 'long-live-play-' at offset 0x60 to your ID, adding/removing bytes as necessary.
Resign and finish one level to pop the respective trophies.
Let me know and I'll update the thread if the save works.

U make a save for missing dlc trophys
08-13-2016, 10:50 PM #3
Sirprizer
I’m too L33T
Hi, today i'm posting the 100% save for echochrome. This save is from EU region. I made this save because the one from US region is incompatible and many people were asking for the save.

Instructions-

Good job man i will test soon Enzo
08-14-2016, 04:03 AM #4
Vaibhav Singh
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by hess47 View Post
U make a save for missing dlc trophys

Which DLC trophies?
08-14-2016, 05:59 AM #5
hess47
League Champion
Which DLC trophies?
sorry wrong game. Thinking of something else came free
08-15-2016, 07:19 PM #6

Instructions-

Thank you so much dude. Works perfectly.

Complete first level for the Traversal trophies, 500 echoes, 100 stages and 10'000 steps
Fall once and jump once for those trophies and upload five stages for "gimme five" and echochromemaster.
08-16-2016, 05:35 AM #7
Vaibhav Singh
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Party View Post
Thank you so much dude. Works perfectly.

Complete first level for the Traversal trophies, 500 echoes, 100 stages and 10'000 steps
Fall once and jump once for those trophies and upload five stages for "gimme five" and echochromemaster.

You're welcome mate. I'm happy to help.
08-16-2016, 09:52 AM #8
Thank you for this! it's verry cool. :fout:
Last edited by saucisse ; 11-04-2018 at 11:33 AM.
08-17-2016, 11:16 AM #9

Instructions-
Now resign and use the save.

Excellent work, thank you very much indeed!

One question - and this is where I think I had trouble with the US set - is what do you mean by 'adding/removing bytes'?

Say I change 'long-live-play-' to my ID, which is 5 characters shorter than yours - what do I need to do after that?

Oh, and what program should I use to edit those three files? Is simple notepad sufficient or does it need to be a proper hex editor?
Last edited by che_don_john ; 08-17-2016 at 11:19 AM.
08-17-2016, 11:57 AM #10
Vaibhav Singh
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by john View Post
Excellent work, thank you very much indeed!

One question - and this is where I think I had trouble with the US set - is what do you mean by 'adding/removing bytes'?

Say I change 'long-live-play-' to my ID, which is 5 characters shorter than yours - what do I need to do after that?

Oh, and what program should I use to edit those three files? Is simple notepad sufficient or does it need to be a proper hex editor?

Hi, i dont know if simple notepad works for hex editing so I just use 'HxD Hex Editor'. Its simple and effecient. Adding/removing to my knowledge means that you don't actually delete anything, rather ovewrite it. If your ID is longer thats no problem but if its say 5 characters shorter, put '.' (full stops) to overwrite the rest 5 rather than delete them. Its just to make sure the other numericals in the file don't get messed up.

The following user thanked Vaibhav Singh for this useful post:

che_don_john

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo