12-30-2016, 10:15 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); GTAIV - Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic

File Details:
Level 6/10 in Multiplayer
US Location
DLC: NO
Trophy: Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic (Bronze)

Use this save to complete the final race needed to unlock the infamous AWP trophy. The race you want to select is GTA RACE - Helicoptors - Grand Tour. It takes about 4-5mins to complete, but not bad considering this trophy takes several hours total. You'll need to create a private game and have your boosting partner just sit idle the entire race.

Download -You must login or register to view this content.-

INSTRUCTIONS: You need to back up your save files somewhere and then delete them. Now load these files onto your system and play.

If anyone wants to test it out and let me know, that'd be great. I believe this is the first savefile ever to unlock this trophy. Thanks!

edit: Requested a thread lock. Thanks for testing.
Last edited by DarkByke ; 09-12-2017 at 08:57 PM.
05-23-2017, 05:39 PM #11
Hello,

I have tested the save with BLES00229 by changing region and resigning following these steps:

1. Delete all my data (DLCs, game and save files) on PS3
2. Copy the saves posted here on PS3
3. Install the game and last update
4. Start online races and check that trophies unlocks by doing a race without damage (one of online trophies that missing me) and obtains "Join the Midnight Club"
5. Trying GTA RACE - Helicopters - Grand Tour multiple times and no trophy pops...
6. Trying NORMAL RACE - Helicopters - Grand Tour and no trophy pops...

So I think we can conclude that it does not work! :'(
05-24-2017, 05:39 AM #12
obaaid
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by titan2121 View Post
Hello,

I have tested the save with BLES00229 by changing region and resigning following these steps:

1. Delete all my data (DLCs, game and save files) on PS3
2. Copy the saves posted here on PS3
3. Install the game and last update
4. Start online races and check that trophies unlocks by doing a race without damage (one of online trophies that missing me) and obtains "Join the Midnight Club"
5. Trying GTA RACE - Helicopters - Grand Tour multiple times and no trophy pops...
6. Trying NORMAL RACE - Helicopters - Grand Tour and no trophy pops...

So I think we can conclude that it does not work! :'(

yeah you should do it by your self
05-24-2017, 09:53 PM #13
Didn't work...are you there is only that race ???
05-24-2017, 11:29 PM #14
Originally posted by rs View Post
Didn't work...are you there is only that race ???

Yep I did the races using a list. I only left one final race before creating this save file.
I relaunched the game and played last race and trophy popped.

If it doesn't work then I guess this game will never have a save file for this trophy.
05-25-2017, 12:23 AM #15
Strange...I look at my lvl stats and it show lvl 6. So that profile played a lot...it weird that it didn't pop. I tried this SOB trophy 4x in the past...it didn't pop!!!! Thanks!

PS: The online portion is saved on "PROFILE", right?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo