12-30-2016, 10:15 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); GTAIV - Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic

File Details:
Level 6/10 in Multiplayer
US Location
DLC: NO
Trophy: Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic (Bronze)

Use this save to complete the final race needed to unlock the infamous AWP trophy. The race you want to select is GTA RACE - Helicoptors - Grand Tour. It takes about 4-5mins to complete, but not bad considering this trophy takes several hours total. You'll need to create a private game and have your boosting partner just sit idle the entire race.

Download -You must login or register to view this content.-

INSTRUCTIONS: You need to back up your save files somewhere and then delete them. Now load these files onto your system and play.

If anyone wants to test it out and let me know, that'd be great. I believe this is the first savefile ever to unlock this trophy. Thanks!

edit: Requested a thread lock. Thanks for testing.
Last edited by DarkByke ; 09-12-2017 at 08:57 PM.
01-13-2017, 04:29 AM #2
Tested Your save it did not unlock anything won that last race mentioned with a friend and then with randoms then i tried a few other races thinking that might trigger it and nothing i won all those races but if its server based at least im ahead a few races thank you tho.
01-13-2017, 05:33 PM #3
Originally posted by petengu View Post
Tested Your save it did not unlock anything won that last race mentioned with a friend and then with randoms then i tried a few other races thinking that might trigger it and nothing i won all those races but if its server based at least im ahead a few races thank you tho.

This is weird now because the entire game I boosted it with my alt, and now I'm unable to invite my alt to an online game and test it. I previously loaded the save and it showed Rank 6, so I knew the save would work.

You're sure you deleted all your previous save files and profiles before loading this? If you don't, it won't work.
Very important.
Last edited by DarkByke ; 01-13-2017 at 06:00 PM.
04-01-2017, 02:38 PM #4
I have tested this save and can confirm that nothing unlocked. My online level was changed but after completing the last race nothing unlocked. I believe that the stats are stored on rockstars server and can't be hacked.
04-15-2017, 10:11 PM #5
obaaid
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by DarkByke View Post
This is weird now because the entire game I boosted it with my alt, and now I'm unable to invite my alt to an online game and test it. I previously loaded the save and it showed Rank 6, so I knew the save would work.

You're sure you deleted all your previous save files and profiles before loading this? If you don't, it won't work.
Very important.

Originally posted by mrgrandtheftaut View Post
I have tested this save and can confirm that nothing unlocked. My online level was changed but after completing the last race nothing unlocked. I believe that the stats are stored on rockstars server and can't be hacked.

anyone can confirm if its works if i delete my save and put this without replacing the files?
04-16-2017, 06:37 AM #6
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by obaaid View Post
anyone can confirm if its works if i delete my save and put this without replacing the files?

Why don't you back up your saves and then delete them. Copy the required saves to your PS3. If they work great if not just load your back up saves.

The following user thanked TheChosenOne for this useful post:

DarkByke
04-18-2017, 06:29 PM #7
Originally posted by mrgrandtheftaut View Post

They patched the game to remove leaderboards. It's offline.
You wouldn't be able to adjust your rank if that were true.
04-18-2017, 10:13 PM #8
obaaid
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by mrrws View Post
Why don't you back up your saves and then delete them. Copy the required saves to your PS3. If they work great if not just load your back up saves.

i got the trophy today so it doesnt matter anymore
04-19-2017, 12:51 PM #9
Originally posted by obaaid View Post
i got the trophy today so it doesnt matter anymore

Using my save? I need people to test it and report back. So far all we got is a few people who don't follow instructions... :(
04-19-2017, 04:57 PM #10
obaaid
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by DarkByke View Post
Using my save? I need people to test it and report back. So far all we got is a few people who don't follow instructions... :(

no with my orignal

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo