02-04-2017, 03:28 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Nothing special added all the items to chest to get all the trophies in survival for the new update except for map room. Also doesn't included the elytra for super sonic trophy best way to get it is in the tutorial watch one of the many videos showing how to do so. And of course tumble will have to be done with 2 controllers very easy to get all of them without much effort. The ender dragon is also dead so all you have to do is spawn him and you will get the trophy. When you load the save don't freak out it will say made in creative just load it in survival like normal use the items in the chest and the trophies will unlock.*

download link :*You must login or register to view this content.

thanks to kitrow for map room and super sonic

Originally posted by Kitrow View Post
Here are my saves for Supersonic(just one step forward) and Map Room saves(map #3 in the chest)
You must login or register to view this content.

there is a glitch you can do on the ps4 watch this video You must login or register to view this content. thats how i did it on ps4
Last edited by broomstop ; 02-16-2017 at 06:03 AM.

The following 13 users say thank you to broomstop for this useful post:

CODHoster1337_, LostSoulSiskel, mark1, Mobstercrew, TheChosenOne, mzaslam, prototye76, kankuro33, RageSoul51, srandys74, trh, Tribolon_, WillDemon
02-05-2017, 01:40 PM #11
Originally posted by mzaslam View Post
Thanks for the save, just what I was looking for.

If you don't mind me asking, could you tell me how you created this save. I'd be interested to know as I've used a couple of other saves in the past which have somehow been created in Creative mode but still pop trophies.

Please feel free to PM me.

Regards,

i figured out how to make the trophies pops in the creative mode, i made this save, and it has everything, you can get a lot of trophies with it, tested it with a blank account and works like charm Smile
i'll make save for the new trophies if they released a new trophies Smile
change it to your save region and don't forget to change to survival, it will say made in creative but it doesn't matter, it will work.

The following user thanked kankuro33 for this useful post:

RageSoul51
02-05-2017, 01:57 PM #12
Kitrow
Haxor!
Here are my saves for Supersonic(just one step forward) and Map Room saves(map #3 in the chest)

The following 9 users say thank you to Kitrow for this useful post:

broomstop, CODHoster1337_, LostSoulSiskel, mark1, Mobstercrew, TheChosenOne, RageSoul51, trh, Tribolon_
02-05-2017, 04:02 PM #13
Originally posted by Kitrow View Post

On Super Sonic save, where is the Elyntra?

EDIT : NVM You have to press X once you fall down.
Last edited by RageSoul51 ; 02-05-2017 at 04:09 PM.
02-06-2017, 06:32 PM #14
Kitrow
Haxor!
its already on the character) Just have to use it, double tapping X before landing in to the hole.

The following 2 users say thank you to Kitrow for this useful post:

mark1, SpiritOfTesla
02-07-2017, 03:15 AM #15
CODHoster1337_
Do a barrel roll!
Great saves manSmile, already got Platinum for PS3, dose work if i upload Save to PS4?
02-10-2017, 01:28 AM #16
have not personally tested transferring to ps4
02-10-2017, 01:31 AM #17
there is a glitch you can do on the ps4 watch this videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcmpKLXoMKk thats how i did it on ps4
Last edited by broomstop ; 02-16-2017 at 06:05 AM.
02-16-2017, 06:06 AM #18
bump..
06-02-2017, 08:50 AM #19
If You Want The Elytra Trophy Go To Tutorial Get The Elytra break straight down like then blocks make your way back up with the hole still there then build up like 10 blocks jump straight down with the elytra on you might die but you still get the trophy just remember to jump into the hole with the elytra gliding down don't just jump down

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo