02-04-2017, 03:28 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Nothing special added all the items to chest to get all the trophies in survival for the new update except for map room. Also doesn't included the elytra for super sonic trophy best way to get it is in the tutorial watch one of the many videos showing how to do so. And of course tumble will have to be done with 2 controllers very easy to get all of them without much effort. The ender dragon is also dead so all you have to do is spawn him and you will get the trophy. When you load the save don't freak out it will say made in creative just load it in survival like normal use the items in the chest and the trophies will unlock.*

download link :*You must login or register to view this content.

thanks to kitrow for map room and super sonic

Originally posted by Kitrow View Post
Here are my saves for Supersonic(just one step forward) and Map Room saves(map #3 in the chest)
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

there is a glitch you can do on the ps4 watch this video You must login or register to view this content. thats how i did it on ps4
Last edited by broomstop ; 02-16-2017 at 06:03 AM.

The following 13 users say thank you to broomstop for this useful post:

CODHoster1337_, LostSoulSiskel, mark1, Mobstercrew, TheChosenOne, mzaslam, prototye76, kankuro33, RageSoul51, srandys74, trh, Tribolon_, WillDemon
02-04-2017, 05:55 AM #2
mzaslam
Can’t trickshot me!
Thanks for the save, just what I was looking for.

If you don't mind me asking, could you tell me how you created this save. I'd be interested to know as I've used a couple of other saves in the past which have somehow been created in Creative mode but still pop trophies.

Please feel free to PM me.

Regards,
02-04-2017, 07:05 AM #3
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
Thank you

I have tested your save and so far I have the following

The end...... Again
You need a mint
Dry spell
Free diver
Super fuel
Saddle up
Taste of your own medicine
Beam me up
Camouflage
Super sonic (in tutorial)

I will update as and when I unlock anymore using your save. Thanx again.
Last edited by TheChosenOne ; 02-04-2017 at 08:15 AM.
02-04-2017, 08:17 AM #4
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by broomstop View Post
Nothing special added all the items to chest to get all the trophies in survival for the new update except for map room. Also doesn't included the elytra for super sonic trophy best way to get it is in the tutorial watch one of the many videos showing how to do so. And of course tumble will have to be done with 2 controllers very easy to get all of them without much effort. The ender dragon is also dead so all you have to do is spawn him and you will get the trophy. When you load the save don't freak out it will say made in creative just load it in survival like normal use the items in the chest and the trophies will unlock.*

download link :*You must login or register to view this content.

All I need is map room to complete expansion pack 7 any tips
02-04-2017, 08:12 PM #5
Jerem92i
Outer Heaven
Is that works on ps4 ?
02-04-2017, 09:11 PM #6
Can't get the save to cross to ps4 but thanks 2/3 isnt bad
02-05-2017, 08:32 AM #7
Anyone has a save for the map and Elyntra trophy?
02-05-2017, 12:00 PM #8
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post
Anyone has a save for the map and Elyntra trophy?

I have a save for the Elantra trophy

I will upload it when I get in after work

The following user thanked TheChosenOne for this useful post:

RageSoul51
02-05-2017, 12:11 PM #9
thanks for the save, i needed 4 trophies and got them, now only map room left, and got the ps4 trophies legit so i didn't test it if it's works on ps4 or not.
02-05-2017, 12:15 PM #10
Thanks bro!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo