02-10-2017, 02:49 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here My own Saves for Minecraft Expasion 4, 6 and 7. (Work on PS3, Vita & PS4)

Expasion 4: You must login or register to view this content.

Expasion 6 & 7: You must login or register to view this content.

Note: This Save Pop (The End?) and (The End.) Trophys

Expasion 4 Guide of Save:
The Beginning?
Spawn the Wither.

The Beginning.
Kill the Wither.
put amor on and Just use the sword provided in the chest to kill it

Beaconator
Create and fully power a Beacon.

Overpowered
eat the apple provided in the chest then will pop

Tie Dye Outfit

Trampoline
Just go up the ladder and jump down when at top

Expasion 6 & 7 Guide of Save:

The End... Again...
Open the door, and open the other door in witch room, Take Materials and Armor (Important Take Pickaxe), Enter to the End Portal, use Pickaxe to take some blocks and use to up to the ladder, in the top, going to the middle, use the Cristals to Spawn the EnderDragon (Use The video in the Final of this Guide if you have problem)

You Need a Mint
After the enderDragon spawn use a Empty Bottle to take the Dragon's Breath (Use The video in the Final of this Guide if you have problem)

Super Sonic
Take the Elytra from the chest, Up the Big Ladder, and jump in the hole front of you, After you Jump, Press X, the trophy will pop in the final of the jump (Use The video in the Final of this Guide if you have problem)

Dry Spell
Take Water Sponge from the Chest and Dry in a Furnace. (Use The video in the Final of this Guide if you have problem)

Free Diver
Use The Potion provided in the chest and Stay underwater for 2 minutes.

Super Fuel
Use the Cube with lava for Power a Furnace

Saddle Up
Use The Spawn Horse Egg provided in the chest and Tame a Horse.

Taste of Your Own Medicine
Open the Door, take Poison Potion from the Chest, Use the Witch Spawn Egg and Drop the Poison Potion to the Witch

Beam Me Up
Take the enderpearl from the Chest, up the big Ladder and Drop the Enderpearl to the floor with L2

Map Room
Going to the Map Room in the House and Move one Map with L2 and Will pop the Trophy

In PS4, You need take one map, explore all the map, return to the house and use L2 in the map Room

Camouflage
Take the Zombie Head from the Chest (Left side of the warter, inside the house), Equip, Take the Spawn Zombie Egg and Sword from the Chest, Spawn the Zombie and kill it.

Use This Video, if you do not understand one trophy (Different Map)
Last edited by jonny2014 ; 03-01-2017 at 10:48 AM.

The following 11 users say thank you to jonny2014 for this useful post:

Awares, CODHoster1337_, DigitalDerision, Geek-_-Du64, LostSoulSiskel, Mago de Oz, oldcp65, scarfac, Trap_King, Tribolon_, WillDemon
03-02-2017, 11:40 AM #11
xunini
Save Point
Originally posted by mrrws View Post
The map room trophy does work as I done it myself

Jijiji! You need complete all map exploring world and return House for trophy?
03-03-2017, 01:12 AM #12
CODHoster1337_
Do a barrel roll!
Can i get: Beaconator trophy using this save?? i cant find
03-03-2017, 01:43 PM #13
xunini
Save Point
Originally posted by CODHoster1337
Can i get: Beaconator trophy using this save?? i cant find

Use egg in the chest for spawn Smile

The following user thanked xunini for this useful post:

CODHoster1337_
03-04-2017, 09:18 PM #14
I wonder how many more of these DLC's we will get.
04-09-2017, 09:19 PM #15
thanks
06-27-2017, 02:11 PM #16
Originally posted by jonny2014 View Post
Here My own Saves for Minecraft Expasion 4, 6 and 7. (Work on PS3, Vita & PS4)

The Beginning?
Spawn the Wither.

The Beginning.
Kill the Wither.

Beaconator

Overpowered

Tie Dye Outfit

Trampoline

The End... Again...
Open the door, and open the other door in witch room, Take Materials and Armor (Important Take Pickaxe), Enter to the End Portal, use Pickaxe to take some blocks and use to up to the ladder, in the top, going to the middle, use the Cristals to Spawn the EnderDragon (Use The video in the Final of this Guide if you have problem)

You Need a Mint
After the enderDragon spawn use a Empty Bottle to take the Dragon's Breath (Use The video in the Final of this Guide if you have problem)

Super Sonic
Take the Elytra from the chest, Up the Big Ladder, and jump in the hole front of you, After you Jump, Press X, the trophy will pop in the final of the jump (Use The video in the Final of this Guide if you have problem)

Dry Spell
Take Water Sponge from the Chest and Dry in a Furnace. (Use The video in the Final of this Guide if you have problem)

Free Diver

Super Fuel

Saddle Up

Open the Door, take Poison Potion from the Chest, Use the Witch Spawn Egg and Drop the Poison Potion to the Witch

Beam Me Up
Take the enderpearl from the Chest, up the big Ladder and Drop the Enderpearl to the floor with L2

Map Room
Going to the Map Room in the House and Move one Map with L2 and Will pop the Trophy

In PS4, You need take one map, explore all the map, return to the house and use L2 in the map Room

Camouflage
Take the Zombie Head from the Chest (Left side of the warter, inside the house), Equip, Take the Spawn Zombie Egg and Sword from the Chest, Spawn the Zombie and kill it.

New patch released today with 7 new trophies.
06-28-2017, 02:33 PM #17
srandys74
NextGenUpdate Elite
The game just keeps dropping us with Love
07-03-2017, 09:31 PM #18
Hi there, thanks for the saves.

However, it does not seem that Map Room can be unlocked with this save for PS4 as the conditions are different. I've attempted just now 3 times exploring the entire world with overwrite edges and resize map enabled, and filled the entire map and placed them back into the map room to no avail. PS3 works fine as it only requires the one map without the extension of additional areas.

You actually have to explore each area, then go 'off map" where your icon becomes a circle instead of the normal arrow, re-open another map and fill it, rinse repeat until you have done all directions like how you'd place the maps down in the map room in the 3x3 format. I do not have the patience for that, so I will turn to perhaps boosting that trophy.

EDIT:
Apologies for that grammatical abortion, I was quite tired when I typed it.

To explain clearer, the map room cannot be obtained on PS4 from the OP's explanation of only exploring one map and returning the house and placing a map down. The reason why the trophy is different on PS4 vs the PS3 version is that on PS4 you can extend your world by the 9 square 3x3 format it asks you for. Each square is an area needing exploring and filling out, and you MUST wait to open an empty map until after you've traversed outside one square's boundaries. You will know you've done this when your icon on the map goes from the regular arrow to a circle, once you open a new empty map you will have another area to fill. If you open up an empty map within an area you have already explored, you will have wasted that map and will need to get another empty map.

Another important thing to note on PS4 is that to even accomplish this trophy, you must go into "More Options" and then "World Options" and check "Overwrite world edges" to gain access to said additional areas. Unsure if resizing is necessary, but seeing as this trophy is already extremely tedious you likely aren't doing yourself any favors by resizing to large. These options also do not appear until AFTER you have booted up a world that you've imported. So make sure you actually play on the world first or else you will not see these options.

The Elytra in this save and the tower constructed for the related trophy are great in assisting with exploring the "main" square of the map as you can use it to glide around and knock off areas of the map quicker than you would running around on foot. Beyond that though, I am afraid there's no shortcut saving you from manually exploring the other 8 squares needed for this annoyance.
Last edited by WillDemon ; 07-03-2017 at 10:24 PM.
07-17-2017, 11:18 AM #19
Originally posted by jonny2014 View Post
Here My own Saves for Minecraft Expasion 4, 6 and 7. (Work on PS3, Vita & PS4)

The Beginning?
Spawn the Wither.

The Beginning.
Kill the Wither.

Beaconator

Overpowered

Tie Dye Outfit

Trampoline

The End... Again...

You Need a Mint

Super Sonic

Dry Spell

Free Diver

Super Fuel

Saddle Up

Beam Me Up

Map Room

Camouflage

Added to You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo