02-16-2017, 04:03 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Saves Campaign and online and DLC!!!Brute force work!
You must login or register to view this content.

Join my game channel !!
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by EraldinhoMendes ; 10-12-2018 at 01:05 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to EraldinhoMendes for this useful post:

BigTrain, chuchucha, khaba, Mago de Oz, prototye76, WillDemon
02-16-2017, 04:15 AM #2
thanks a lots

The following user thanked prototye76 for this useful post:

EraldinhoMendes
02-16-2017, 04:33 AM #3
I need 6 people to play matchmaking ! My id
Nico-Uverworld!
We need people for online!
02-16-2017, 06:59 PM #4
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by EraldinhoMendes View Post
I need 6 people to play matchmaking ! My id
Nico-Uverworld!
We need people for online!

Any saves for dlc
02-16-2017, 07:23 PM #5
Originally posted by hess47 View Post
Any saves for dlc

I do not have dlc saves!
06-17-2017, 05:04 PM #6
Hello, does anybody have a save to quickly get the Ore, crates and all guerilla action trophies? This game isn't hard but so much things to do...

The following user thanked ChateauLatour for this useful post:

EraldinhoMendes
06-18-2017, 10:38 PM #7
Originally posted by ChateauLatour View Post
Hello, does anybody have a save to quickly get the Ore, crates and all guerilla action trophies? This game isn't hard but so much things to do...

I uploaded the campaign save and some dlc trophies! You select last trophy and it goes in instructions and reads option 7! Save works I tested! If my save does not work, you create a save and replace the data sndo.at3 and param.sfo and param.pfd!

The following user thanked EraldinhoMendes for this useful post:

saucisse
07-01-2017, 04:53 PM #8
I uploaded the campaign save and some dlc trophies! You select last trophy and it goes in instructions and reads option 7! Save works I tested! If my save does not work, you create a save and replace the data sndo.at3 and param.sfo and param.pfd!

Well in the end I've done the campaign myself... Although now I try the online trophies. Problem is the save is US and I have EU disc (BLES00592). If I ever try to touch the save it gets corrupted, either when I try to resign or change region, and the other saves on the site that are EU either are copy protected (can't change it or it goes corrupted) or corrupted from the start...

can you help maybe?

The following user thanked ChateauLatour for this useful post:

EraldinhoMendes
07-03-2017, 07:12 PM #9
Originally posted by ChateauLatour View Post
Well in the end I've done the campaign myself... Although now I try the online trophies. Problem is the save is US and I have EU disc (BLES00592). If I ever try to touch the save it gets corrupted, either when I try to resign or change region, and the other saves on the site that are EU either are copy protected (can't change it or it goes corrupted) or corrupted from the start...

can you help maybe?

You create a Save your red faction, you replace the param sfo param pfd and game!
And try to convert with your right region! Try and talk to me
07-05-2017, 12:01 PM #10
You create a Save your red faction, you replace the param sfo param pfd and game!
And try to convert with your right region! Try and talk to me

Yes I'd like to do this but this is the problem the game saves are copy protected, can't put it on a USB stick and I can't exctract it because I'm on OFW.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo