Post: Call of Duty: Ghosts modded Extinction 40000+ teeth Offline MP save!
02-24-2017, 01:21 PM #1
goebbels
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, i have Long searched for a modded Offline MP save for Extinction with "max" teeth because it takes incredibly Long time to Play it for self and is boring to Play so Long without help from online Players.
I take no credits for the modded teeth in the save but for uploading and sharing, if you are thankful for the modded teeth in the save you can like and subscribe the Video from the You Tuber "RICH M". He make this for Peoples they send there saves with email to him, but i think he not can and will make it for all so i also*uploaded this save, and a modded offline MP Extinction save are also exist not*since game release.*
Link to Video:

Here is the Link:
You must login or register to view this content.

Here is also a reupload for Game resigner and newest game.conf because i have mediafire open and will not search the links in the web for sharing and one more link is also good to alive:
1.4*Save Resigner by KG:*You must login or register to view this content..

games.conf:*You must login or register to view this content.

PLEASE NOTE: The save is Blank resigned for hiding my Ps3 ID* but it will only works if you resign it to your Pofile, and i must say sorry because i have a Virus on my PC(and have no Money for new PC) and so you must scan all my uploaded files for Virus before using/open the rar files, dont Forget it*please!

PS: sorry for s*** english.

Edit: Blus save: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by goebbels ; 02-22-2018 at 02:05 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to goebbels for this useful post:

Mr_Party, THE-KILLERZ07
12-19-2017, 06:57 AM #11
Does this pop up any trophies?
12-20-2017, 06:10 PM #12
Originally posted by Error
Does this pop up any trophies?

No. It just makes getting the extinction trophies easier, if you're a solo player.
02-22-2018, 02:02 AM #13
goebbels
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by mk View Post
thanks, I did that but not working... ResistTheSun

this will not work with all games(to just rename Folder), you should try it with game resigner, make also sure that you resign it to your ps3 id, to get your id open a save with game resigner that you created on your ps3(pointless what a save) and save as profile 1, after that open this save and decrypt, Change from current to Profile 1(or 2,3 if u saved an other Slot) and at last resign. if u are on cfw you can use in the debug Settings "fake save data" and use the save without resigning, thoug u need a blus save, have uploaded a blus one and updated thread.
07-08-2018, 08:34 PM #14
how fix the save data was created by another userband cannot be loaded in ps3
07-09-2018, 01:51 PM #15
it work . and plz help any one have any idea how mod it online

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo