Post: Call of Duty: Ghosts modded Extinction 40000+ teeth Offline MP save!
02-24-2017, 01:21 PM #1
goebbels
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, i have Long searched for a modded Offline MP save for Extinction with "max" teeth because it takes incredibly Long time to Play it for self and is boring to Play so Long without help from online Players.
I take no credits for the modded teeth in the save but for uploading and sharing, if you are thankful for the modded teeth in the save you can like and subscribe the Video from the You Tuber "RICH M". He make this for Peoples they send there saves with email to him, but i think he not can and will make it for all so i also*uploaded this save, and a modded offline MP Extinction save are also exist not*since game release.*
Link to Video:

Here is the Link:
You must login or register to view this content.

Here is also a reupload for Game resigner and newest game.conf because i have mediafire open and will not search the links in the web for sharing and one more link is also good to alive:
1.4*Save Resigner by KG:*You must login or register to view this content..

games.conf:*You must login or register to view this content.

PLEASE NOTE: The save is Blank resigned for hiding my Ps3 ID* but it will only works if you resign it to your Pofile, and i must say sorry because i have a Virus on my PC(and have no Money for new PC) and so you must scan all my uploaded files for Virus before using/open the rar files, dont Forget it*please!

PS: sorry for s*** english.

Edit: Blus save: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by goebbels ; 02-22-2018 at 02:05 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to goebbels for this useful post:

Mr_Party, THE-KILLERZ07
02-25-2017, 10:10 PM #2
Thx goebbels. Working great. The game is still a little bit challenging but much, much easier.

The following user thanked Blood_Raven1974 for this useful post:

goebbels
07-05-2017, 05:11 AM #3
please i have problem your modded save file is broken plz help
07-17-2017, 11:15 AM #4
Originally posted by goebbels View Post
Hello, i have Long searched for a modded Offline MP save for Extinction with "max" teeth because it takes incredibly Long time to Play it for self and is boring to Play so Long without help from online Players.
I take no credits for the modded teeth in the save but for uploading and sharing, if you are thankful for the modded teeth in the save you can like and subscribe the Video from the You Tuber "RICH M". He make this for Peoples they send there saves with email to him, but i think he not can and will make it for all so i also*uploaded this save, and a modded offline MP Extinction save are also exist not*since game release.*
Link to Video:

Here is the Link:
You must login or register to view this content.

Here is also a reupload for Game resigner and newest game.conf because i have mediafire open and will not search the links in the web for sharing and one more link is also good to alive:
1.4*Save Resigner by KG:*You must login or register to view this content..

games.conf:*You must login or register to view this content.

PLEASE NOTE: The save is Blank resigned for hiding my Ps3 ID* but it will only works if you resign it to your Pofile, and i must say sorry because i have a Virus on my PC(and have no Money for new PC) and so you must scan all my uploaded files for Virus before using/open the rar files, dont Forget it*please!

PS: sorry for s*** english.

So what are 'teeths' good for?
08-16-2017, 11:18 PM #5
goebbels
Pokemon Trainer
for all the Upgrades you must have for dlc maps if you will have a Chance in offline extinction mp.
08-16-2017, 11:31 PM #6
goebbels
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by yusufodden View Post
please i have problem your modded save file is broken plz help

have you resigned it to your Profile with save resigner?
08-18-2017, 06:48 PM #7
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
So what are 'teeths' good for?

They are the currency used to upgrade your character. Having all upgrades makes Extinction a breeze.
09-29-2017, 10:59 PM #8
xps-mk
Gobble
Hi Hi Did anyone have the save game for region Blus31270
Because these did not work correctly Sal

And Is there a solution to the problem of the store for this game...

Thank you for this great work
09-29-2017, 11:52 PM #9
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by mk View Post
Hi Hi Did anyone have the save game for region Blus31270
Because these did not work correctly Sal

And Is there a solution to the problem of the store for this game...

Thank you for this great work

rename folder and save directory..look at your personal save to make it match
12-07-2017, 11:43 PM #10
xps-mk
Gobble
thanks, I did that but not working... ResistTheSun

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo