04-12-2017, 12:27 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Since someone's posted a save for the US version, here's my little contribution for ppl who want a 'fun allowed' save from the very very beginning for the EU version.

YOU WILL NEED TO DOWNLOAD the free Merciless Difficulty DLC, the free Japanese Voice DLC, the free Skill Pack DLC and the free Item Pack DLC to use this save! All 4 DLC are FREE on PSN!

The save is made at the very first in game savepoint possible in Slot 16, right after you receive the diary that allows you to save and contains:

• All Items x98
  • All Skill Cards x85
  • All Melee Weapons
  • All Guns
  • All Armor
  • 100% Persona Compendium
  • Social Stats Max

Main Character name is set to 'Akira Kurusu' which is his ACTUAL canonical name, so nobody should have a problem with the name.

Difficulty is set to Normal, change it to whatever you want.

A few things to note... Fight one battle and Akira will be lvl99, but only him. The other characters will progress as per normal so you're not all completely broken from the beginning. Only the MC is invincible/godmoded. This is to let you mess around with Persona fusion as your level is the gating mechanism.

That being said... All Persona are already in the Compendium and can be summoned for a bit of c3$h. They are all level 1 when summoned. Take them into 1 battle to instantly level the Persona to lvl99 and they will gain max stats and their CORRECT skillset. This DOES NOT affect the initial Arsene. You can bump him to level 99 by fusing or otherwise getting rid of the one that is given, then summoning the level 1 Arsene from the Compendium and taking it into 1 battle to bump him to 99... Tho I have a feeling nobody really cares to use him. Also includes all the DLC Persona... DISC LOCKED CONTENT GO!

Before anyone asks, due to the nature of how the cheat is done there is no way to give the Personas with their correct stats, its already a miracle that we can get the correct SKILLS by this method. If you want to try to work out a way, be my guest... But I don't expect anyone will have a problem with godmoded Personas... Anyone who uses a save like this has no interest in playing fair anyway which is why its a 'funallowed' cheat save.

Social stats are 1 point away from max. Gain any point to max it. This is so you can pop the trophy for it. Likewise for the Persona Compendium, just fuse any Persona to pop the 100% complete collection trophy.

Of course, this can be transferred to PS4 to enjoy the best version of the game Winky Winky

Download You must login or register to view this content..

Credits for the cheats go to Sanexman, gvargas, Skiller, krustytoe @ Bruteforce forum.
Last edited by ks212 ; 04-12-2017 at 12:31 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to ks212 for this useful post:

Bumcleaver, Caliber001, Cloud, ted23456
04-12-2017, 09:05 PM #2
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by ks212 View Post
Since someone's posted a save for the US version, here's my little contribution for ppl who want a 'fun allowed' save from the very very beginning for the EU version.

YOU WILL NEED TO DOWNLOAD the free Merciless Difficulty DLC, the free Japanese Voice DLC, the free Skill Pack DLC and the free Item Pack DLC to use this save! All 4 DLC are FREE on PSN!

The save is made at the very first in game savepoint possible in Slot 16, right after you receive the diary that allows you to save and contains:

• All Items x98
  • All Skill Cards x85
  • All Melee Weapons
  • All Guns
  • All Armor
  • 100% Persona Compendium
  • Social Stats Max

Main Character name is set to 'Akira Kurusu' which is his ACTUAL canonical name, so nobody should have a problem with the name.

Difficulty is set to Normal, change it to whatever you want.

A few things to note... Fight one battle and Akira will be lvl99, but only him. The other characters will progress as per normal so you're not all completely broken from the beginning. Only the MC is invincible/godmoded. This is to let you mess around with Persona fusion as your level is the gating mechanism.

That being said... All Persona are already in the Compendium and can be summoned for a bit of c3$h. They are all level 1 when summoned. Take them into 1 battle to instantly level the Persona to lvl99 and they will gain max stats and their CORRECT skillset. This DOES NOT affect the initial Arsene. You can bump him to level 99 by fusing or otherwise getting rid of the one that is given, then summoning the level 1 Arsene from the Compendium and taking it into 1 battle to bump him to 99... Tho I have a feeling nobody really cares to use him. Also includes all the DLC Persona... DISC LOCKED CONTENT GO!

Before anyone asks, due to the nature of how the cheat is done there is no way to give the Personas with their correct stats, its already a miracle that we can get the correct SKILLS by this method. If you want to try to work out a way, be my guest... But I don't expect anyone will have a problem with godmoded Personas... Anyone who uses a save like this has no interest in playing fair anyway which is why its a 'funallowed' cheat save.

Social stats are 1 point away from max. Gain any point to max it. This is so you can pop the trophy for it. Likewise for the Persona Compendium, just fuse any Persona to pop the 100% complete collection trophy.

Of course, this can be transferred to PS4 to enjoy the best version of the game Winky Winky

Download You must login or register to view this content..

Credits for the cheats go to Sanexman, gvargas, Skiller, krustytoe @ Bruteforce forum.

Did you try it o dummy account? Do trophies pop on load?
04-12-2017, 11:39 PM #3
What dummy account and what for? The save is what I'm actually using to play for real on PS4 and it all works just fine.

Trophies pop on completion of whatever action. You need to fuse any Persona once for the 100% personas trophy for example.
04-13-2017, 05:48 AM #4
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by ks212 View Post
What dummy account and what for? The save is what I'm actually using to play for real on PS4 and it all works just fine.

Trophies pop on completion of whatever action. You need to fuse any Persona once for the 100% personas trophy for example.

So nothing will pop on load?
04-13-2017, 08:34 AM #5
Nothing pops on load, its a 'fresh start' after all.
04-13-2017, 05:52 PM #6
Is this a Clear data ??
I would need the save with ready to go to new game plus Because of the extra boss omn NG+ do you have it maybe ??
04-17-2017, 10:24 AM #7
You have to resign it to your account , its a great save works perfectly.

I'm not at that point in the game yet but does having social stats at max affect the game, makes you miss out on things?, are the relationships started all at point 0 like having 0 social skills and the stats show just how good you are at it or does that mean they are all finished?
04-19-2017, 04:05 AM #8
All Social Stats at Max does not break/affect progression. Social Stats (ie your knowledge, guts, etc) is a gating mechanism for a lot of the Social Links. Having it Max means you are not cockblocked at all Smile

Social Links however are untouched. I tried a code that made them all Max but that broke progression horrendously and you also missed a lot of substory content. So all Social Links (Confidants) are untouched at 0. You have to play normally to raise them and you'll get their substories as you go so you don't miss content.

The only other thing I considered adding was all party members at lvl99 but that makes the game boring as heck. Hell, even having the main character at lvl99 is already boring, he is practically invincible :/
04-19-2017, 06:25 AM #9
psp06
Save Point
for BLUS31604 please...
so hard find mod persona 5 for BLUS31604
06-04-2017, 12:20 AM #10
does this save still work cause i cant upload the save into my ps4

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo