Post: Persona 5 ultimate starter save eu & us no resign needed
04-22-2017, 07:18 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); "THIS SAVE IS JUST A REPOST UPDATED"

Since someone's posted a save for the US version, here's my little contribution for ppl who want a 'fun allowed' save from the very very beginning for the EU version.

YOU WILL NEED TO DOWNLOAD the free Merciless Difficulty DLC, the free Japanese Voice DLC, the free Skill Pack DLC and the free Item Pack DLC to use this save! All 4 DLC are FREE on PSN!

The save is made at the very first in game savepoint possible in Slot 16, right after you receive the diary that allows you to save and contains:

All Items x98
All Skill Cards x85
All Melee Weapons
All Guns
All Armor
100% Persona Compendium
Social Stats MAX (They're actually at 4 so 1 more social interaction and you'll have max star)
ALL persona's at level 1 with 99 MAX stats
Omnipotent ORB x9
NO RESIGN NEEDED FOR EU OR US

Main Character name is set to 'Akira Kurusu' which is his ACTUAL canonical name, so nobody should have a problem with the name.

Difficulty is set to Normal, change it to whatever you want.

A few things to note... Fight one battle and Akira will be lvl99, but only him. The other characters will progress as per normal so you're not all completely broken from the beginning. Only the MC is invincible/godmoded. This is to let you mess around with Persona fusion as your level is the gating mechanism.

That being said... All Persona are already in the Compendium and can be summoned for a bit of c3$h. They are all level 1 when summoned. Take them into 1 battle to instantly level the Persona to lvl99 and they will gain max stats and their CORRECT skillset. This DOES NOT affect the initial Arsene. You can bump him to level 99 by fusing or otherwise getting rid of the one that is given, then summoning the level 1 Arsene from the Compendium and taking it into 1 battle to bump him to 99... Tho I have a feeling nobody really cares to use him. Also includes all the DLC Persona... DISC LOCKED CONTENT GO!

Before anyone asks, due to the nature of how the cheat is done there is no way to give the Personas with their correct stats, its already a miracle that we can get the correct SKILLS by this method. If you want to try to work out a way, be my guest... But I don't expect anyone will have a problem with godmoded Personas... Anyone who uses a save like this has no interest in playing fair anyway which is why its a 'funallowed' cheat save.

Social stats are 1 point away from max. Gain any point to max it. This is so you can pop the trophy for it. Likewise for the Persona Compendium, just fuse any Persona to pop the 100% complete collection trophy.

Of course, this can be transferred to PS4 to enjoy the best version of the game

US SAVE:
You must login or register to view this content.

EU SAVE:
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Ahmaad1 ; 04-22-2017 at 07:25 PM. Reason: Fixed Link
04-23-2017, 08:05 PM #2
Ashua
Gobble
Is this plug and play or will we need to wait until xploder comes out?
04-23-2017, 08:36 PM #3
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Ashua View Post
Is this plug and play or will we need to wait until xploder comes out?

what?!
04-23-2017, 09:05 PM #4
Ashua
Gobble
Originally posted by xenomage View Post
what?!

Just ignore that or delete it please I did not see PS3, I typed Persona 5 PS4 and it took me here ahaha
04-24-2017, 07:56 PM #5
Would be nice if you credited me for making the original save instead of just taking my post.
04-25-2017, 06:10 AM #6
I'm sorry but, i am truly honored by your save and I did say that it was a repost. Also do you think that you can update these with max social link for confidants
04-25-2017, 07:39 AM #7
Max Social Links/Confidants cannot be done without breaking the game flow/progression. Any 'time unlocked' Confidant will simply reset itself when the time trigger happens to what the value should be at the time.

Any non time trigger Confidant, you will miss key unlocks for like locations opening up on the map, Mementos sidequests and worst of all their Persona will never evolve.

Its best to simply not use the code.
04-25-2017, 06:01 PM #8
DFuast
Gobble
For some reason when I load the save on my ps3 it tells me it can't use it because I'm missing dlc but I have all 4 free dlc installed
Last edited by DFuast ; 04-25-2017 at 06:07 PM.
04-27-2017, 08:00 PM #9
Thanks KS212 i honestly thought so and thanks again for the save��������
05-02-2017, 12:38 AM #10
MXNlink
Bounty hunter
I keep getting "Selected data contains downloadable content that you do not have ownership rights to, so the game cannot be resumed." message. I downloaded all 4 DLCs though. What am I missing? Or what am I doing wrong? Or is this save for digital copy not physical copy?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo