04-23-2017, 03:43 PM #1
T1000peX
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

My Savings Collection

1.Dermal Lesion - Checkpoint at the last gate. It is necessary to kill all enemies and run to the gates.
2.Internal Trauma - Professional Exterminator - Checkpoint оn the Gargantua.
3.Gladiator - Checkpoint оn the Chariot. Shoot the torso, this is his weak point.
4.Phloem - Checkpoint at the Lumenosynthetic Reactor. There is only one entrance to the reactor. It will be necessary to run around the reactor and kill opponents. As soon as the path to the reactor is free, we run up to it, we do three to four blows and again on a new one.
5.Breech - What a Pal - Warrior - Checkpoint at the core. You've got to hold out until companions set charge. The next level immediately оn the Thanatos. There are a lot of explosives on the floor. As soon as he stands next to him immediately shoot.
6.Matador - Checkpoint оn the Dreadnought. Use only combo throws and dodge.
7.Nevermore - Fight Fire with Fire - Checkpoint оn the Raven. Shoot the wings, this is his weak point.

8.Entropy - Checkpoint оn the Chaos (Thanatos II). Use combo throws and inferno (Rocket launcher).
9.Subdural Hematoma - Release - Checkpoint оn the Diablosis Soma (Thanatos III).

10.Death & Rebirth - Leave Me Alone! - Checkpoint at the core. It is necessary to destroy the core.
11.Stop Looking At Me!

12.Trusty Sidearm - Checkpoint at the core. It is necessary to destroy the core only the Revenant.

8 Seconds with Style
Last edited by T1000peX ; 11-09-2021 at 04:21 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to T1000peX for this useful post:

BASIA2001, Mago de Oz, prototye76, srandys74, stwowner, Wednesday 13
04-23-2017, 05:35 PM #2
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by T1000peX View Post

My Savings Collection

A little info as to what the save or saves do/unlock would be appreciated.
07-17-2017, 12:02 PM #3
Originally posted by T1000peX View Post

My Savings Collection

1.Dermal Lesion - Checkpoint at the last gate. It is necessary to kill all enemies and run to the gates.
2.Internal Trauma - Professional Exterminator - Checkpoint оn the Gargantua.
3.Gladiator - Checkpoint оn the Chariot. Shoot the torso, this is his weak point.
4.Phloem - Checkpoint at the Lumenosynthetic Reactor. There is only one entrance to the reactor. It will be necessary to run around the reactor and kill opponents. As soon as the path to the reactor is free, we run up to it, we do three to four blows and again on a new one.
5.Breech - What a Pal - Warrior - Checkpoint at the core. You've got to hold out until companions set charge. The next level immediately оn the Thanatos. There are a lot of explosives on the floor. As soon as he stands next to him immediately shoot.
6.Matador - Checkpoint оn the Dreadnought. Use only combo throws and dodge.
7.Nevermore - Fight Fire with Fire - Checkpoint оn the Raven. Shoot the wings, this is his weak point.

8.Entropy - Checkpoint оn the Chaos (Thanatos II). Use combo throws and inferno (Rocket launcher).
9.Subdural Hematoma - Release - Checkpoint оn the Diablosis Soma (Thanatos III).

10.Death & Rebirth - Leave Me Alone! - Checkpoint at the core. It is necessary to destroy the core.
11.Stop Looking At Me!

12.Trusty Sidearm - Checkpoint at the core. It is necessary to destroy the core only the Revenant.

8 Seconds with Style

Added to You must login or register to view this content.
08-11-2017, 01:41 PM #4
Wednesday 13
I am error
Oh my god, your awesome Dude that was very cool, thanks!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo