06-29-2017, 07:23 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, this is a save for the new expansion that came out.

EDIT: It will say the save was made in creative mode and may not unlock trophies, but it actually will!
If you want to import the save to other platforms, you have to rename the save to something shorter (sorry I didn't try it myself so I didn't know).

Quick tutorial: You have stuff to kill easily, if you are hurt just eat a Notch apple.

The Deep End
Defeat an Elder Guardian: use the elder guardian egg in chest to spawn one, then kill it.

Great View From Up Here
Levitate up 50 block from the attacks of a Shulker: You need to go on top of the pillar in the middle with the shulker projectiles. Get all the shulker eggs from the chest, spawn some on ground. As you levitate, you want to spawn some on the pillar (you can spawn them on walls) so you dont run out of levitate effect. Try to keep the effect until you get up there, or it may void the trophy.

Change of Sheets
Dye your bed a different color. You have a bed and bone powder, use them in the craft table (go down with L2 for coloration)

Cheating Death
Use the Totem of Undying to cheat death. Just die while holding a totem. You have to die from a monster, not from fall, drowning etc... Unequip your armor or you will never die.

So I got that going for me...
Lead a caravan containing at least 5 Llamas. Take Lama eggs from the chest, and leashes. Spawn at least 5 lamas close to each other, and leash one.

Let it go!
Walk across the surface of a deep ocean by freezing the water with Frost Walker boots. Go out of the fortress, you already are on a deep ocean biome so you should get the trophy, if not just walk around on water.

Feeling ill
Defeat an Evoker. Take an evoker egg from the chest, spawn it, then defeat it.

The save (EU digital): You must login or register to view this content.
Reasigned as blank but you may have to resign to your own account.
Last edited by ChateauLatour ; 04-24-2018 at 05:35 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to ChateauLatour for this useful post:

broomstop, DigitalDerision, fenicce, Kitrow, LostSoulSiskel, mark1, TheChosenOne, kankuro33, tacocatboom, Trap_King, trh, Tribolon_, WillDemon
07-02-2017, 12:59 AM #11
I'm unable to transfer this save from my PS3... any tricks I don't know about?
07-02-2017, 05:25 AM #12
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by mark1 View Post
Thank you, worked perfect. Also copied over to PS4 just fine, and was able to knock the trophies out in 6mins lol

Thanks again.

How did you manage to transfer to ps4
I have been stuck on 0% for god knows how long
I resigned my save unlocked all dlc trophies
However when uploading save so I can use on my ps4/vita it is stuck on 0%

Solved. I managed to upload save
Last edited by TheChosenOne ; 07-02-2017 at 05:29 AM.
07-02-2017, 05:42 AM #13
How did you solve this mrrws? I have the same problem.
Edit: Okay I changed the name of the world and it uploaded fine... I think the name was too long.
Last edited by chucknorris078 ; 07-02-2017 at 05:56 AM.
07-02-2017, 05:52 AM #14
thanks for the save
Last edited by broomstop ; 07-02-2017 at 08:21 AM.
07-02-2017, 10:05 AM #15
mark1
I defeated!
Originally posted by mrrws View Post
How did you manage to transfer to ps4
I have been stuck on 0% for god knows how long
I resigned my save unlocked all dlc trophies
However when uploading save so I can use on my ps4/vita it is stuck on 0%

Solved. I managed to upload save

Originally posted by chucknorris078 View Post
Edit: Okay I changed the name of the world and it uploaded fine... I think the name was too long.

That's what I did, just changed the world name. Should have put that in my post really, sorry guys.

Glad you got it working.
07-02-2017, 10:32 AM #16
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by chucknorris078 View Post

That's correct. Just change the name of the save.
07-05-2017, 11:17 PM #17
mzaslam
Can’t trickshot me!
I'm trying to resign this to BLUS but having no luck.

It seems to resign ok but then I cant load the save in the actual game. Has anyone got this to work with the US version of the game ?
07-17-2017, 11:13 AM #18
Originally posted by ChateauLatour View Post
Hello, this is a save for the new expansion that came out.

Quick tutorial: You have stuff to kill easily, if you are hurt just eat a Notch apple.

The Deep End
Defeat an Elder Guardian: use the elder guardian egg in chest to spawn one, then kill it.

Great View From Up Here
Levitate up 50 block from the attacks of a Shulker: You need to go on top of the pillar in the middle with the shulker projectiles. Get all the shulker eggs from the chest, spawn some on ground. As you levitate, you want to spawn some on the pillar (you can spawn them on walls) so you dont run out of levitate effect. Try to keep the effect until you get up there, or it may void the trophy.

Change of Sheets
Dye your bed a different color. You have a bed and bone powder, use them in the craft table (go down with L2 for coloration)

Cheating Death
Use the Totem of Undying to cheat death. Just die while holding a totem. You have to die from a monster, not from fall, drowning etc... Unequip your armor or you will never die.

So I got that going for me...
Lead a caravan containing at least 5 Llamas. Take Lama eggs from the chest, and leashes. Spawn at least 5 lamas close to each other, and leash one.

Let it go!
Walk across the surface of a deep ocean by freezing the water with Frost Walker boots. Go out of the fortress, you already are on a deep ocean biome so you should get the trophy, if not just walk around on water.

Feeling ill
Defeat an Evoker. Take an evoker egg from the chest, spawn it, then defeat it.

The save (EU digital): You must login or register to view this content.
Reasigned as blank but you may have to resign to your own account.

Added You must login or register to view this content.
07-29-2017, 10:06 AM #19
Originally posted by mzaslam View Post
I'm trying to resign this to BLUS but having no luck.

It seems to resign ok but then I cant load the save in the actual game. Has anyone got this to work with the US version of the game ?

same with the BLES01976, i can't make the save to be shown in the game

Edit, use Bruteforce Save Data and it will work.
Last edited by kankuro33 ; 07-29-2017 at 10:17 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo