07-25-2017, 07:23 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've purchased a key and all that business from xploder.net and went to the link to install it provided in the email. It says "click Install Now" but there's no such button anywhere to click. It says I need Adobe Flash Player, which I've updated to curent. I also tried another browser. Any tips?

Also, I got another version downloaded but when I start it, it says I need to update in order to keep using it and it tells me to start it again once index.html has been downloaded. Not sure what any of that means.
07-26-2017, 01:08 AM #2
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Panda View Post
I've purchased a key and all that business from xploder.net and went to the link to install it provided in the email. It says "click Install Now" but there's no such button anywhere to click. It says I need Adobe Flash Player, which I've updated to curent. I also tried another browser. Any tips?

Also, I got another version downloaded but when I start it, it says I need to update in order to keep using it and it tells me to start it again once index.html has been downloaded. Not sure what any of that means.

Means you got swindled lol

The following user thanked xenomage for this useful post:

Japarican89

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo