08-20-2017, 07:55 AM #1
dhk5
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello all, this is my first post and first thread ever. This site has given me a lot over the years and I decided to give back. It always sucks to find a game you like but don't want to trudge through before you really start to have fun, it sucks even more when there are no saves for it!!

I have included 3 files. The Normal story 100% beaten, Hardcore 100% beaten and the character profile. There are videos below to help guide you as well.

YOU MUST RESIGN OVER ALL 3 FOLDERS INTO YOUR PS3 FOR THIS TO WORK.

Step 1: Go to New Game. Choose NORMAL. Select Ivana You must login or register to view this content. and begin. You have almost every upgrade in the game, mostly just the ones you need. Copy the video below exactly, go all the way to the left or the right and just start drilling down. You will earn, Move Along -- Nothing to see here, Something Amiss Amidst the Abyss, and Alien Hand Syndrome.

Step 2: For the Super Motherload trophy, and Alchemical Pioneer trophy, you will do this once you reach Delta Base. You will come across 3 rows of Iron, make sure your yellow bar is empty, starting from one end to another just begin mining, once you hit 50 the trophy should pop. For Alchemical pioneer, as you begin further down you'll trigger a quest for Unobtainium. Finish the quest and Go grab a Amazonite + Lightning + Obtainium IN THAT ORDER. You'll have to look around the level for it.

Step 3: For Bloodied Hands and Destroyer of Worlds, when you reach the Core of the Planet, BACKUP YOUR SAVE.(your radar will tell you the location, you'll see a giant mass of just magma). Beat the boss and choose a planet to destroy. Reload your save that you backed up and this time don't choose either, let the timer run out.

Step 4: Do all of the above in under an hour for Efficiency Expert. Though I had experience it only took me 33 minutes my first try, if you fail that's fine because you can just back to 'New Game' choose Ivana and playthrough it again.

Step 5: Go to New Game. Select Hardcore. Choose Simulacrum You must login or register to view this content.. You must NEVER RUN OUT OF FUEL. YOU WILL DIE AND YOUR SAVE WILL DELETE ITSELF. DO NOT EVER DIE. EVER. DO NOT COLLECT ANY ITEMS THAT ARENT ORE BECAUSE YOU WILL NEED THEM FOR THE QUESTS.You have Infinite teleports, if you run low on fuel or need health or anything, select your teleport and you will safely go back. Beat the game on this mode and you got Cheat Death.

Download link: You must login or register to view this content.

Videos

Last edited by dhk5 ; 08-27-2017 at 08:15 PM.

The following 8 users say thank you to dhk5 for this useful post:

Bumcleaver, kinlop, lordico, Mago de Oz, NuclearArmpit, prototye76, saucisse, Wednesday 13
09-15-2017, 03:49 AM #2
nolak
Haxor!
Originally posted by dhk5 View Post
Hello all, this is my first post and first thread ever. This site has given me a lot over the years and I decided to give back. It always sucks to find a game you like but don't want to trudge through before you really start to have fun, it sucks even more when there are no saves for it!!

I have included 3 files. The Normal story 100% beaten, Hardcore 100% beaten and the character profile. There are videos below to help guide you as well.

YOU MUST RESIGN OVER ALL 3 FOLDERS INTO YOUR PS3 FOR THIS TO WORK.

Step 1: Go to New Game. Choose NORMAL. Select Ivana You must login or register to view this content. and begin. You have almost every upgrade in the game, mostly just the ones you need. Copy the video below exactly, go all the way to the left or the right and just start drilling down. You will earn, Move Along -- Nothing to see here, Something Amiss Amidst the Abyss, and Alien Hand Syndrome.

Step 2: For the Super Motherload trophy, and Alchemical Pioneer trophy, you will do this once you reach Delta Base. You will come across 3 rows of Iron, make sure your yellow bar is empty, starting from one end to another just begin mining, once you hit 50 the trophy should pop. For Alchemical pioneer, as you begin further down you'll trigger a quest for Unobtainium. Finish the quest and Go grab a Amazonite + Lightning + Obtainium IN THAT ORDER. You'll have to look around the level for it.

Step 3: For Bloodied Hands and Destroyer of Worlds, when you reach the Core of the Planet, BACKUP YOUR SAVE.(your radar will tell you the location, you'll see a giant mass of just magma). Beat the boss and choose a planet to destroy. Reload your save that you backed up and this time don't choose either, let the timer run out.

Step 4: Do all of the above in under an hour for Efficiency Expert. Though I had experience it only took me 33 minutes my first try, if you fail that's fine because you can just back to 'New Game' choose Ivana and playthrough it again.

Step 5: Go to New Game. Select Hardcore. Choose Simulacrum You must login or register to view this content.. You must NEVER RUN OUT OF FUEL. YOU WILL DIE AND YOUR SAVE WILL DELETE ITSELF. DO NOT EVER DIE. EVER. DO NOT COLLECT ANY ITEMS THAT ARENT ORE BECAUSE YOU WILL NEED THEM FOR THE QUESTS.You have Infinite teleports, if you run low on fuel or need health or anything, select your teleport and you will safely go back. Beat the game on this mode and you got Cheat Death.

Download link: You must login or register to view this content.

Videos

Thanks for the save but seems we can't extract the rar file for some reason. Not sure if its just me.
09-15-2017, 05:05 AM #3
gringo1974
Little One
corrupt

The following user thanked gringo1974 for this useful post:

lordico
09-15-2017, 06:56 AM #4
Wednesday 13
I am error
Thanks for your save!
No Problem for me on extraction
09-23-2017, 12:54 AM #5
I tested the download and it doesn't work with winrar but does work with winzip. I didn't test any other programs
09-23-2017, 06:08 AM #6
gringo1974
Little One
yes i can confirtm that, thanks
10-30-2017, 02:47 PM #7
For some reason, following al the steps, there is only one char to be selected when choosing New Game, which is Karl Redden, with no upgrades.

I appologize, I was wrong, thanks for the save !!!!
Last edited by lordico ; 10-30-2017 at 02:54 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo