10-16-2017, 10:20 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, first time that i post a save, i finished the game with all challenges and collectibles so i want to share my save data.

Actually i don't know which trophy should pop up when you load the save because i didn't tested on another account.

I have psn eu version of the game so there it is You must login or register to view this content.
This should work with OFW just resign the save with your profile,

so i hope this help someone.
10-17-2017, 07:58 PM #2
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Nebraska View Post
Hi, first time that i post a save, i finished the game with all challenges and collectibles so i want to share my save data.

Actually i don't know which trophy should pop up when you load the save because i didn't tested on another account.

I have psn eu version of the game so there it is You must login or register to view this content.
This should work with OFW just resign the save with your profile,

so i hope this help someone.

There is a complete save set for this game also with 100% save do why did you made this post?

The following user thanked klycik for this useful post:

xenomage
10-17-2017, 08:13 PM #3
I think that the save set you're talking about is for a CFW
10-18-2017, 12:57 AM #4
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Nebraska View Post
I think that the save set you're talking about is for a CFW

All save sets with cfw on them are for ofw...they were created before resigning was available..although some were made after...
10-18-2017, 09:21 AM #5
Originally posted by xenomage View Post
All save sets with cfw on them are for ofw...they were created before resigning was available..although some were made after...

Sorry i didn't know that

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo