Post: [EU] Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix COMPLETE platinum save set [BLES01897]
10-22-2017, 01:35 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Final Mix, part of the ReMix Collection for PS3

I'd like to contribute my COMPLETE platinum save set for Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Final Mix

DOWNLOAD LINK:

I have listed saves in a legit order, and as a rule of thumb leave 45+ minutes between
each save and 15 hours! between difficuly end game saves.

if you want to pop them quicker than that i suggest you check online to see fastest
possible speedrun times

also these saves have been done in such a way that you can pop them in different orders without much risk of popping other trophies accidently if thats what you want to do.

A primary example being multiple ways to pop "Record Keeper"

Instructions on how to pop each trophy are located in the folders as always.

ALL saves are my own work. please leave a thank you if it helped you at all.
Last edited by tigermark182 ; 10-22-2017 at 02:29 AM.

The following 21 users say thank you to tigermark182 for this useful post:

Ali-Dowood, awesomw1, Choua51, DarkKaz, Dizzl, Elesayth, jacksparrow100, Japarican89, johnboy105, Jxstinian, mai231, MrArra, Ouatia, piaRAT, Re-Mario, Rich Davies, Taroen Sitaldin, themikado, Trickster4170, UzuNARUKi, [email protected]
04-01-2018, 09:31 PM #11
Thank you so much! Best set I've seen Smile
07-19-2018, 04:24 AM #12
GiantL
Gobble
I am also having the issue where the game freezes once I try and load up the save. I have changed the region code to US, I have done this a couple of times. I was wonder what the patch file was for?
07-20-2018, 06:07 PM #13
Japarican89
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by GiantL View Post
I am also having the issue where the game freezes once I try and load up the save. I have changed the region code to US, I have done this a couple of times. I was wonder what the patch file was for?

I am testing now, remember before resigning change the region code to BLUS31212
07-21-2018, 09:11 PM #14
Japarican89
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by GiantL View Post

Originally posted by Japarican89 View Post
I am testing now, remember before resigning change the region code to BLUS31212

I can confirm by converting the save set into the u.s. region all saves do work from zero to platinum. I personally did not achieve Platinum because I am missing the trophy One Wing ed Angel which is number 43 to Defeat Sephiroth in the Platinum Match at the Olympus Coliseum. The mods made on this save are immune by the boss and you die and his second stage of help almost instantaneously. Other than that the Platinum is very easy to obtain using this set so thank you to the original poster and if there is any tips for this boss fight that would be much appreciated so I could attain the Platinum for this game as well. Or even a mod in where the enemy's health is almost nonexistent or maybe a one-hit-kill mod that would be perfect. Thank you. Also remember that you should leave at least 30 to 45 minutes in between saves and difficulties wait 15 hours and I personally did not use the PS3 save patch but to answer what it is for... That goes in the cheat folder to be used with BF. tigermark182 thank you can help a bit with this one?
Last edited by Japarican89 ; 07-22-2018 at 12:32 AM.

The following user thanked Japarican89 for this useful post:

themikado
07-24-2018, 03:00 PM #15
That's great man, can you give me more details how you get it to work? cause it always freezes for me. I changed it to BLUS31212 then resigned to my profile, i'm using BF 4.7.4. The save seems ok when I try to load it inside the game, it even shows the time of the last saving and all that stuff, but when I push x the game just freezes. I can still see the menu and hear the music but controler doesnt respond. Any help is very appreciated.
07-25-2018, 03:45 PM #16
Japarican89
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by themikado View Post
That's great man, can you give me more details how you get it to work? cause it always freezes for me. I changed it to BLUS31212 then resigned to my profile, i'm using BF 4.7.4. The save seems ok when I try to load it inside the game, it even shows the time of the last saving and all that stuff, but when I push x the game just freezes. I can still see the menu and hear the music but controler doesnt respond. Any help is very appreciated.

I really don't know much about BF. I used KG but remember to rename the folder first to BLUS31212 then again when you place the save to being resigned right before resigning. If I had permission from the original poster I would do this for you and upload so all you would have to do is reassign with your profile.

The following user thanked Japarican89 for this useful post:

themikado
08-01-2018, 08:45 AM #17
GiantL
Gobble
I found that most games allow you to change the region without decrypting the file. This game was allowing you to change the region but not saving it. I had to decrypt file then change and encrypt and put on ps3. There were no other issues. Thanks!
08-02-2018, 06:19 PM #18
ajakob
Save Point
Did you manage to make the saves work? I use U.S. version and tried to change region, put my login account, my information, everything and still freezes at load page.
Do we need to put our ID information?
I am using PS3 resign and bruteforce to it.
Thanks.
08-02-2018, 06:45 PM #19
ajakob
Save Point
Originally posted by themikado View Post

Same for me, I tried everything for many days. I am almost giving up this game! No save seems to work! I am using PS3 resign and bruteforce to do it.
It is so easy for other games! I think the problem is the region. Still searching for a solution for the european savegames. I have no problem with U.S. versions.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo