Post: [EU] Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix COMPLETE platinum save set [BLES01897]
10-22-2017, 01:35 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Final Mix, part of the ReMix Collection for PS3

I'd like to contribute my COMPLETE platinum save set for Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Final Mix

DOWNLOAD LINK:

I have listed saves in a legit order, and as a rule of thumb leave 45+ minutes between
each save and 15 hours! between difficuly end game saves.

if you want to pop them quicker than that i suggest you check online to see fastest
possible speedrun times

also these saves have been done in such a way that you can pop them in different orders without much risk of popping other trophies accidently if thats what you want to do.

A primary example being multiple ways to pop "Record Keeper"

Instructions on how to pop each trophy are located in the folders as always.

ALL saves are my own work. please leave a thank you if it helped you at all.
Last edited by tigermark182 ; 10-22-2017 at 02:29 AM.

The following 21 users say thank you to tigermark182 for this useful post:

Ali-Dowood, awesomw1, Choua51, DarkKaz, Dizzl, Elesayth, jacksparrow100, Japarican89, johnboy105, Jxstinian, mai231, MrArra, Ouatia, piaRAT, Re-Mario, Rich Davies, Taroen Sitaldin, themikado, Trickster4170, UzuNARUKi, [email protected]
08-03-2018, 11:42 AM #20
Japarican89
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by ajakob View Post
Did you manage to make the saves work? I use U.S. version and tried to change region, put my login account, my information, everything and still freezes at load page.
Do we need to put our ID information?
I am using PS3 resign and bruteforce to it.
Thanks.

I am not sure how bruteforce works but It does work with KG no saves freezes just rename folder before region change resigning.
08-03-2018, 07:43 PM #21
ajakob
Save Point
Originally posted by Japarican89 View Post
I am not sure how bruteforce works but It does work with KG no saves freezes just rename folder before region change resigning.

I tried that, but when I rename the folder and try to change region it says that has no Title ID and I do not have chance to change the region.
Can you send the US saves to me? albertojakob [at] gmail [dot] com
08-03-2018, 08:21 PM #22
ajakob
Save Point
I tried that, but when I rename the folder and try to change region it says that has no Title ID and I do not have chance to change the region.

Sorry, this happens when I open BF to see if the region changed.
I use BF to reassign the save for my account.
I do not know how to do all just with PS save resign (is it this KG?).
08-04-2018, 03:56 PM #23
Japarican89
Climbing up the ladder

Sorry, this happens when I open BF to see if the region changed.
I use BF to reassign the save for my account.
I do not know how to do all just with PS save resign (is it this KG?).

All you have to do is resign with your profile
I tested it on a blank account and works
Last edited by Japarican89 ; 08-04-2018 at 04:18 PM.

The following user thanked Japarican89 for this useful post:

dreamsmods
08-04-2018, 06:31 PM #24
ajakob
Save Point
All you have to do is resign with your profile
I tested it on a blank account and works

Thank you very much! I will try them on monday and let you know about it. I have a Macbook here and think that these programs do not work with Macs.
08-04-2018, 09:55 PM #25
Japarican89
Climbing up the ladder
Thank you very much! I will try them on monday and let you know about it. I have a Macbook here and think that these programs do not work with Macs.

You're welcome and I see, well in any case all you would need is just to resign with you profile. Like I said, I don't know much about BF but I am sure this should help out a bit.
08-07-2018, 11:33 AM #26
Great Great...and Great save ! Thanks to you Smile
08-07-2018, 05:19 PM #27
ajakob
Save Point
You're welcome and I see, well in any case all you would need is just to resign with you profile. Like I said, I don't know much about BF but I am sure this should help out a bit.

Yes, saved my life! All savegames that I needed worked fine with my profile. I got the platinum trophy thanks to you. Thank you again for your help!

The following user thanked ajakob for this useful post:

Japarican89
08-08-2018, 12:05 PM #28
Japarican89
Climbing up the ladder
Yes, saved my life! All savegames that I needed worked fine with my profile. I got the platinum trophy thanks to you. Thank you again for your help!

I am very happy to help out, i do have a quick question though. I not sure if you used the save or not but I personally did not achieve Platinum because I am missing the trophy One-Winged Angel which is number 43 to Defeat Sephiroth in the Platinum Match at the Olympus Coliseum. The mods made on this save are immune by the boss and you die and his second stage of health almost instantaneously. What is the best way to do this using this save or in general? I would like to have the Platinum as well. Lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo