Login | Register

If you're having login issues, please clear your cookies and cache!

Thread: MUST SEE, mcstyle24 hack guide

1. Join Date Jun 2010

Posts 86

Membership Banned

06-08-2010 02:54 PM #1 MUST SEE, mcstyle24 hack guide

Hi eveyrone, im new here i just regested on NGU

Now im sure you know mcstyle24 done some hack on Mortorstorm trophy, Well me and my group start searching who mcstyle24 really is. suprisly we come across in itailain fourm. This what my friend found this

This is wriiten by mcstyle24 and what makes me really intresting is that fourm date is old. So he must be knows the Trophy expolit for long time.

18th DEC 2008 EDIT 2nd JULY 2009 EDIT 22nd NOV 2009

Bear in mind this is italian lanuauge which i can't read in, To me it look like Mcstyle24 is making a guide for how to expolit platinum save data. ( Its true that mcstyle din't release his guide to Public. He only share his guide to top hackers. Lucky one those hackers send this MC guide to us This ment to be secrets.

(Sorry mcstyle24,but im sure people wants to know how you did it)

Here i copy and paste it here
    Someone needs to translate this into English.

THIS WHAT MCSTYLE24 WROTE

GUIDE PS3 GAME PLATINUM SAVED DATA EXPLOIT

you need DEBUG PS3, RETAIL PS3 and OS with linx. (two debug PS3 is recommended)

Then put Game disc in the debug PS3 and copy full game on the PS3 Harddrive.

After that you need to search PS3 GAME _ TROPDIR _ TROPHY.TRP file in Harddrive where you already copy that game. Find the file has USRDIR folder where it kepts Cutscene and gameplay with coded numbers. Then get Platinum saved data and find PAYLOAD or PARAM file, open it up and copy the all Codeding numbers to USRDIR Folder with code_post_gfx file or other files depend on the game. you got to incoding like

1.Decode
    2.Modify
    3.Recode
    4.Rehash
    5.BACK UP
    6.BACK UP EXPLOIT WITH ID ACCOUNT NUMBER FROM ORIGINAL TO X E.G (3769000128914489) to (XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX)

it could takes days on end to do it,

once you done that incoding shit.

make sure there no any saved data in XMB even PLATINUM SAVED DATA.

Start the game up from Harddrive and go to main menu because it makes a new saved data. After that play singleplayer, all trophy should pop up. so when you got all trophies. quit to game menu because it should overwrite exsiting saved data with trophies.

After that you go back to XMB then in saved data folder on DEBUGG PS3 and copy new Fresh Platinum saved data onto USB and plug it to your RETAIL PS3 and copy to XMB saved data. once you done that, start the game up on RETAIL PS3 with legit game disc. Wait to main menu so PS3 can reads the PLatinum saved data. Then it should pop up all trophies in retail ps3.

SUCCESSFUL TROPHY EXPLOIT INSTANCE PLATINUM

BURNOUT PARADISE (GAMEDISC) (INSTANCE PLATINUM successful)

BURNOUT PARADISE (PSN) (INSTANCE PLATINUM successful)

BURNOUT PARADISE ULTIMATE BOX ( FAILED TO WORK NO TROPHYS) REJECTED

UNREAL TOURNAMENT 3 (INSTANCE PLATINUM successful) (NEEDS TO UPDATE LATEST PATCH)

FERRARI CHALLENGE (INSTANCE PLATINUM successful)

GRAND THEFT AUTO 4 (ALL OFFLINE TROPHY WORKS AND 8 ONLINE TROPHY WORKS BUT 2 ONLINE TROPHY DON'T WORK)

WANTED WEAPONS OF FATE (INSTANCE PLATINUM successful)

MOTORSTORM PACIFIC RIFT (26% TROPHY WORKS- STILL IN PROGRESS) EDIT (NOW 86% TROPHY WORKS INCLUDING DOWNLOAD CONTENTS- STILL IN PROGRESS)

PUNISHER NO MERCY (PSN) (INSTANCE ALL TROPHY successful)

WIPEOUT HD (PSN) (INSTANCE PLATINUM successful BUT WIPEOUT HD TROPHY GOT CORRUPTED IN TROPHY DISPLAY) FAILED REJECTED

CELLFACTOR PSYCHOKINETIC WARS (PSN) (FAILED TO EXPLOIT) REJECTED

KILLZONE 2 (INSTANCE PLATINUM successful) BUT DONT USE IT ON RETAIL PS3 BECAUSE ONCE KILLZONE 2 INSTANCE PLAT POP UP IT WILL BRICK THE PS3

FARCRY 2 (INSTANCE PLATINUM successful)

FIGHT NIGHT ROUND 4 (INSTANCE PLATINUM successful) BUT DONT USE IT ON RETAIL PS3 BECAUSE ONCE FIGHT NIGHT ROUND 4 INSTANCE PLAT POP UP IT WILL BRICK THE PS3

RESISTANCE 2 (INSTANCE PLATINUM successful)

PAIN (PSN) (INSTANCE ALL TROPHY successful)

GOD OF WAR 1 and 2 COLLECTION (INSTANCE PLATINUM successful)

BIOSHOCK 2 (STILL IN PROGRESS)

QUANTUM SOLIACE (INSTANCE PLATINUM successful)

FIFA 09 (INSTANCE PLATINUM successful)

RESIDENT EVIL 5 (INSTANCE PLATINUM successful)

MIDNIGHT CLUB (INSTANCE PLATINUM successful)

FIFA 10 (INSTANCE PLATINUM successful)

TOMB RAIDER UNDERWORLD (INSTANCE PLATINUM successful)

INFAMOUS (FAILED TO WORK NO TROPHY) REJECTED

BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY (INSTANCE PLATINUM successful)

DEAD SPACE (INSTANCE PLATINUM successful)

BIOSHOCK (INSTANCE PLATINUM successful)

COJ BLOOD IN HOUND (INSTANCE PLATINUM successful)
    Last edited by Mr slobkilla; 06-09-2010 at 04:53 PM.

GUESTYYY Ofishal Mehmbur

Join Date Nov 2009

Posts 453

Membership Donator

06-08-2010 03:03 PM #2

Could you not put it through google translator? I know it's not great but a rough English copy on the first post would be nice.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

3. Hamza305 My controller's wireless?

Join Date Dec 2009

Posts 159

Membership Standard

06-08-2010 03:15 PM #3

TRANSLATED

PS3 PLATINUM GUIDED EXPLOIT DATA saved game

you need to DEBUG the PS3, the PS3 and DETAIL OS idiot Linx. (Two PS3 debugging and recommended)

Then put it disco music playing in the PS3 debugging and copied it supplemented LED game known hardware disk beyond PS3.

After that you need to search for PS3 RANGE __ TROPDIR TROPHY. TRP spins in hardware disk where And already copy which game. Find it spins And USRDIR folder where kepts Cutscene And gameplay idiot numbers in code. Then Platinum data is saved And find payload or PARAM slips by, open it and copy the all numbers for folder Codeding USRDIR idiot spins code_post_gfx Or other files depend on the game. You gotta like incoding

1. Decode
    2. Modify
    3. Recode
    4. Rehash
    5. back up
    EXPLOITS 6. back up IDIOT original NUMBER account ID for X eg (3769000128914489) has ()

could assumes days And days to do so,

Once you've done that shit incoding.

make sure not There not all data saved in XMB sheer PLATINUM SAVED DATED.

Starts it game known hardware disk and go to finely principal, perched F to new data saved. After that game singleplayer, all trophy should pop up. so when you have all the trophies. small back To LED game, perched should overwrite exsiting data saved idiot trophies.

After that if back went XMB onwards stored data known PS3 and DEBUGG new copied Platinum Fresh data saved known USB and bind it went will your PS3 RETAIL And copied XMB saved data. Once this is done, start it game known PS3 idiot en disco LED game DETAIL legit. Wait until then To finely principal PS3 can reads data saved Platinum. To should appear all the trophies in retail PS3.

SUCCESS TROPHY EXPLOITS GRADE PLATINUM

Burnout Paradise (GAMEDISC) (grade PLATINUM success)

Burnout Paradise (PSN) (grade PLATINUM success)

BOX Burnout Paradise ultimate (not worked NO trophies) rejected

Unreal Tournament 3 (grade PLATINUM success) (update latest patches required)

Ferrari challenge (grade PLATINUM success)

LARGE THEFT CAR 4 (all TROPHY not online and 8 OPERATES TROPHY ONLINE my 2 TROPHY ONLINE NOT WORK)

WANTED WEAPONS LED DESTINY (grade PLATINUM success)

Motorstorm Pacific RIFT (26% OPERATED trophy-still ongoing) EDICT (NOW 86% TROPHY operates will between downloadable content, will still ongoing)

Punisher: no mercy (PSN) (grade ALL TROPHY success)

WipEout HD (PSN) (instance, my it successful PLATINUM TROPHY GOT WipEout HD damaged in TROPHY display) FAILED REJECTED

WAR CELLFACTOR psicocinetici (PSN) (succeeded has exploit) rejected

Killzone 2 (grade PLATINUM success) my nonusarlo known POLE ' once retail PS3 Killzone 2 FLAT CAN pop up it will BRIG the PS3

FarCry 2 (grade PLATINUM success)

Fight night Round 4 (grade PLATINUM success) my nonusarlo known POLE ' once retail PS3 fight night Round 4 FLAT CAN pop up it will BRIG the PS3

Resistance 2 (grade PLATINUM success)

BREAD (PSN) (grade ALL TROPHY success) God Off War 1 And 2 COLLECTION (grade PLATINUM success)

BioShock 2 (will still ongoing)

QUANTUM SOLIACE (grade PLATINUM success)

FIFA 09 (grade PLATINUM success)

Reside evil 5 (grade PLATINUM success)

Midnight Club (grade PLATINUM success)

FIFA 10 (grade PLATINUM success)

Tomb Raider Underworld (grade PLATINUM success)

INFAMOUS (not worked NO trophy) rejected

BATTLEFIELD bad company (grade PLATINUM success)

Dead space (grade PLATINUM success)

BioShock (grade PLATINUM success)

BLOOD IN Coj HOUND (grade PLATINUM success)

4. Join Date May 2010

Posts 25

Membership Standard

06-08-2010 03:16 PM #4

yes it would be nice but in the other hand welcome to ngu mate.

Cooler Supreme

Join Date May 2008

Posts 2,500

Membership Donator

06-08-2010 03:26 PM #5

Well I doubt many people here have debug PS3 but thanks for sharing dude.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cooler For This Useful Post:

GGT Fully Powered Gamer

Join Date Mar 2009

Posts 435

Membership Donator

06-08-2010 03:50 PM #6

how do u debug ?
    G.G.T Has Spoken.

jedt NGU's #1 Plat Provider!

Join Date Jan 2010

Posts 2,759

Membership Donator

06-08-2010 05:32 PM #7

I love a bit of detective work but the only thing with this, mcstyle doesn't have Plats for most games listed, yeah he could have a second account or something but his Plats are all genuine, apart from the obvious ones which we all have.

Now if all those games were possible, don't you think he'd done one or two more, why only do the usual suspects?
    Level 1 Extremely Trustworthy [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] & [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    You need Trophies: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

= Team Bring It =

jalaneme Captain

Join Date Jan 2010

Posts 69

Membership Standard

06-08-2010 05:44 PM #8

it says in the guide that you can transfer the hacked save onto a retail ps3 and load up the game and the trophies will pop up, so all we need to do is to get someone with a deubug ps3 to hack working saves, upload them and they copy them to our retail ps3's and bam we should get the trophies, good news indeed.

only problem is who is good enough to hack the save games for this to work? i am very interested in the god of war 1 & 2 instant platinum.

also very interesting, they are able to hack the trophy data for copy protected saves, maybe this could be useful in unlock those copy protected save files, wishful thinking there.
    Last edited by jalaneme; 06-08-2010 at 05:47 PM.

10. WipEoutHD Chili Cheese

Join Date Apr 2010

Posts 133

Membership Standard

06-09-2010 04:09 AM #9

if its right it will takes the fun of trophies

11. Tiggerrn Captain

Join Date Aug 2008

Posts 63

Membership Standard

06-09-2010 05:24 AM #10

Im willing to bet that mr slobkilla and Mcstyle24 are the same person.

Of course this will probably be contested by 'both' of them!