01-25-2011, 07:11 PM #1
Mixy
Brute
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); EDIT:

Reuploaded US & EU plats to Mediafire having lost the original saves to Mega Upload....

You must login or register to view this content.

The 1 missing trophy makes this a 90% save. All that is needed to platinum this game is the completion of 6 races for the Completionist trophy, but unfortunately one of the courses is glitched for me and the game crashes so I am never going to be able to turn this 90% save in to a platinum.

You will need Jailbreak to transfer these save files.

All of the multiplayer trophies are unlocked with this too, so if you are grinding away overnight for you platinum, this will save you the trouble!

You must login or register to view this content.

If anyone has a platinum on this game and has FTP, would you mind shaing that gamesave? This game should have been my first ever platinum, but because of the glitchy course, it looks to be the only one I wont have lol

Edit:

Cissamannen has uploaded his platinum save You must login or register to view this content.. This popped my remaining trophy - And then my platinum. Cissamannen's save was for BLES00450 and worked on my BLES00499.
Last edited by Mixy ; 04-25-2012 at 02:43 PM.

The following 14 users say thank you to Mixy for this useful post:

Abtean, bcb, belfastguy, DaBaSe, HUYI82, ibombo, iNoxx, IRoyxX, j0ker666, Mezzid, proskatercam, Sloth Astronaut, Space_Honky, xChoco--
01-26-2011, 09:43 AM #20
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
^^ same I cant download te file
01-26-2011, 01:32 PM #21
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Got my plat! Smile i took my nfs directory and dragged it to my desktop replaced the files then deleted the directory off my hdd then put the one with the replaced files on my hdd it worked Smile that was the only to get it to work for me
01-26-2011, 01:58 PM #22
v0lcom
a saubana bursch
i have bles 450 but your save works fine with my version. i transfered the 3 files in my folder and after loading the game "bling bling bling" Smile
01-26-2011, 03:50 PM #23
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by ngd1 View Post
Sorry, but what is the trophy patch?

turn your internet connection on your ps3 and start nfs it will promt you to update, install it and then start the game and make a save file (let the game save for you), exit out after saved and then do the trophy hack, load the game back up and bam! trophies start popping up.

btw once you download the trophy patch you can disable your internet connection (after you have used black box ftp of course)
01-26-2011, 04:53 PM #24
Mixy
Brute
Originally posted by v0lcom View Post
after loading the game "bling bling bling" Smile

Yeah! The blings keep coming and seem to go forever (I love that noise lol).. And the last one still sounds as good as the first Smile
01-26-2011, 06:37 PM #25
Alt
Banned
Thank you for the Plat Smile +Rep
01-26-2011, 06:39 PM #26
Does this still work? It's sounds sooo good, I need to get my nfsu back :(
01-27-2011, 01:07 AM #27
iNoxx
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Mr.
Does this still work? It's sounds sooo good, I need to get my nfsu back :(

Ofcourse, if your assuming this will get patched, it can't be.
01-27-2011, 02:44 AM #28
oORayOo
.:;ρѕ3 ƒтω;:.
Im trying this tmm.
So I delete the game save in my game utility.
Replace the 3 files with the game save.
Go to Awesome File manager and copy from there?
Then NFS:U and race and the trophies will come up? Help

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo