12-12-2011, 08:50 PM #1
wowaka
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); These saves are locked so FTP or File Manager is required. You will need some sort of jailbreak method for this, you can read about jailbreaking and downgrading your PS3 You must login or register to view this content.. If that doesn't help, you can ask You must login or register to view this content.. Just do not ask PS3 exploiting questions here!

I have not tested this save but have provided all files to this platinum save. Majority of trophies should pop, maybe online as well, don't know with this one.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Yes, you need to be premium to download this save, prevents leeching.

The following 7 users say thank you to wowaka for this useful post:

DiJiTaLGoDz, Ix Benere xI, TheChosenOne, neoar, Pocxkidrive, Rory_Tate, Soneco

The following user groaned wowaka for this awful post:

oldcp65
01-20-2012, 08:27 PM #20
necronzero
Bounty hunter
Can someone do Legendary Champion for me please??? I totally suck with Zangief, and when I try to do it with Akuma, Seth rapes me...!
Please help me, it's the last trophy I need T_T!
03-11-2012, 09:16 AM #21
TrytoYOLO
We all <3 Amanda
Originally posted by justeve View Post
Xploder does remove the copy protection
Dantes inferno need for speed battlefield 3 duke nukeum killzone 2,I've tested these so far

How did you get battlefield to work? I tried but when i resumed campaign "You have not earned a trophy" kept popping up...
03-11-2012, 07:02 PM #22
Smokin420
Used2B Kelston813
Originally posted by hugo9213 View Post
How did you get battlefield to work? I tried but when i resumed campaign "You have not earned a trophy" kept popping up...

Exactly the same as everything else. Copy the BF3 save to a USB and move it to Xploder. Delete it and copy your own personal save to the USB. Open on Xploder and drop the left save over the right-hand side save (your personal). Resume campaign and voila.
03-11-2012, 07:04 PM #23
TrytoYOLO
We all <3 Amanda
Originally posted by kelston813 View Post
Exactly the same as everything else. Copy the BF3 save to a USB and move it to Xploder. Delete it and copy your own personal save to the USB. Open on Xploder and drop the left save over the right-hand side save (your personal). Resume campaign and voila.

BF3 is copy protected, but anyways i found out how to get it.
03-14-2012, 12:36 AM #24
werdgawd
I NEED MORE COWBELL!
so i decided to finish up my sf4 trophy hunt and i used the platinum save off the xploder database "Street Fighter ?" you gotta play a little bit to get the trophies to pop.

play 1 online match and win and you'll get alot of the online trophies to pop.
do 1 super combo and 1 ultra combo and you will get the 2 super combo and 2 ultra combo trophies along sunny days.
do 1 time trial on normal for both time trial trophies and you also get the gold standard, challenger, and challenge expert trophies.
do 1 survival on normal to get both survival trophies.
do 1 time attack on normal to get both time attack trophies.
play arcade mode once on medium and beat it without continuing and you'll get alot of other trophies to pop. (dont know off the top of my head)

you still gotta win 3, 5 10 ranked matches in a row and create 10 multiplayer lobbies and accept 10 fights via challenge trophies separately.

all i know is that i ended up with 97% of the trophies. the only one im missing is the Legendary Champion trophy. its so friggen hard to get!
Last edited by werdgawd ; 03-14-2012 at 03:37 AM.

The following user thanked werdgawd for this useful post:

[PROTOTYPE]
03-14-2012, 09:42 PM #25
crim
Brute
Originally posted by werdgawd View Post

all i know is that i ended up with 97% of the trophies. the only one im missing is the Legendary Champion trophy. its so friggen hard to get!

Yeah, I am still sitting on that one, I would damned near offer to platinum skyrim for someone, or doing hard stuff liek batman or gta4, etc. if they would get me this one trophy. Its infuriating
03-14-2012, 10:14 PM #26
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by crim View Post
Yeah, I am still sitting on that one, I would damned near offer to platinum skyrim for someone, or doing hard stuff liek batman or gta4, etc. if they would get me this one trophy. Its infuriating

skyrim plat? are you seriously? o.0 i can do legendary champion.
03-15-2012, 11:51 PM #27
crim
Brute
Originally posted by 370389 View Post
skyrim plat? are you seriously? o.0 i can do legendary champion.

dude i enjoyed the hell out of skyrim, i have played through it 3 times now just for the hell of it. I would "like" to get away with trading a couple bronze or 1 gold, for it, but it depends on what we can work out really. i posted a thread that i will gladly trade all kinds of trophies for the legendary champion trophy, in SF4, or the use all moves in one combo in arkham city.
03-16-2012, 12:55 AM #28
solidsnoova
My RIG is red. It's red.
Originally posted by crim View Post
i posted a thread that i will gladly trade all kinds of trophies for the legendary champion trophy, in SF4, or the use all moves in one combo in arkham city.

Damn. I wish I could you that Legendary Champion trophy. That Perfect Freeflow trophy in Arkham City is the bane of my existence (no pun intended) and no matter how many times I try, I always screw something up. Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo