12-12-2011, 08:50 PM #1
wowaka
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); These saves are locked so FTP or File Manager is required. You will need some sort of jailbreak method for this, you can read about jailbreaking and downgrading your PS3 You must login or register to view this content.. If that doesn't help, you can ask You must login or register to view this content.. Just do not ask PS3 exploiting questions here!

I have not tested this save but have provided all files to this platinum save. Majority of trophies should pop, maybe online as well, don't know with this one.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Yes, you need to be premium to download this save, prevents leeching.

The following 7 users say thank you to wowaka for this useful post:

DiJiTaLGoDz, Ix Benere xI, TheChosenOne, neoar, Pocxkidrive, Rory_Tate, Soneco

The following user groaned wowaka for this awful post:

oldcp65
12-13-2011, 03:58 AM #2
neoar
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Julian View Post
These saves are locked so FTP or File Manager is required. You will need some sort of jailbreak method for this, you can read about jailbreaking and downgrading your PS3 You must login or register to view this content.. If that doesn't help, you can ask You must login or register to view this content.. Just do not ask PS3 exploiting questions here!

I have not tested this save but have provided all files to this platinum save. Majority of trophies should pop, maybe online as well, don't know with this one.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Yes, you need to be premium to download this save, prevents leeching.

thanks how i become premium
12-13-2011, 05:17 AM #3
YnO
~♣°Yamata no Orochi°♣~
Originally posted by neoar View Post
thanks how i become premium

clicking here You must login or register to view this content.
12-19-2011, 04:43 PM #4
Ix Benere xI
At least I can fight
This is a nice upload, I know that it's a difficult plat to get so kudos for uploading a shortcut for others to use. I might actually get the game now, was worried that I wouldn't be able to finish the trials since they're a pain in ass.
12-27-2011, 03:59 AM #5
dormin
TAKASHI
Thanks alot Yn0
12-28-2011, 08:48 AM #6
randymovie
Do a barrel roll!
Too bad its for premium.
12-28-2011, 11:44 AM #7
xLew--
Former Staff
nice one keeping stuff premuim and all, but chances are someone maybe you has uploaded this to the xploder data base which is kinda making it premuim only pointless now, bastard leechers

The following user thanked xLew-- for this useful post:

Pocxkidrive
12-28-2011, 12:07 PM #8
GoDzGaRdEn
Error… Cat invasion!
You have a DJ Hero platinum save as well? Is it only for premium again?
12-28-2011, 06:26 PM #9
wowaka
Former Staff
Originally posted by xLew
nice one keeping stuff premuim and all, but chances are someone maybe you has uploaded this to the xploder data base which is kinda making it premuim only pointless now, bastard leechers

I didn't think Xploder worked for locked saves, as you can't copy it from USB to PS3. :confused:
At least I tried :P

Originally posted by Sythron View Post
You have a DJ Hero platinum save as well? Is it only for premium again?

Yarr :pirate:
12-28-2011, 06:55 PM #10
GoDzGaRdEn
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Julian View Post
I didn't think Xploder worked for locked saves, as you can't copy it from USB to PS3. :confused:
At least I tried :P

Yarr :pirate:

It doesn't work with Xploder? I heard people saying Xploder removed the copy protection from saves...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo