01-12-2012, 11:32 PM #1
Phuturistix
Level 2 Trustworthy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
Password to save: dusty
Version: BLES01108
NOTE: This is Medal of Honor not Medal of Honor Frontline. Unfortunately I dont enjoy playing PS3 HD remakes much so unsure if it be a future title I will play.

Inside the save you will have all data's including the profile data, MP data and the campaign data.

Hope it helps.

The following 5 users say thank you to Phuturistix for this useful post:

ezio1129, SHAkA, Solomann, undercover701, wolf82
01-21-2012, 04:20 PM #29
Default Avatar
Samsar
Is it possible to repost the backup? Megaupload is not of this world .... RIP
03-20-2012, 07:34 AM #30
Originally posted by Anglo View Post
Trophies like this the ydont really think of the possibilities of people who aint stable on a internet connection. Would be kool if they offered a LAN feature for this. Is it actually your router giving up or do you just loose connection to the EA servers?

A bit of both, to be fair, the router would give out every now and again, but when it didn't it would be the EA servers. I even tried playing at the dead of night, away from peak traffic, but that didn't make any difference.

The campaign on hard wasn't hard except for the one point where you're in a busted shack and being attacked from all sides and waiting for rescue, so I imagine Tier 1 not being too much more difficult, but I refuse now either way. lol.
03-20-2012, 02:33 PM #31
dellboy81
Vault dweller
just to say i have tried the saves on xploder (which i guess are the same as these) and while it wont get you mp or tier 1 trophies, if you continue the campaign and finish the level you get the trophies for beating the level, beating all levels with the 3 guys you partner, plus beating the game on any difficulty and also hard difficulty. also one knife kill or pistol kill brings those trophies - i only tested it on a test account. the only thing it helps me with is beating game on hard after 1 level so thats cool. the only other trophies i need in SP are level specific trophies i find hard and i suspect wont pop with the save. as for MP i gave up on that early doors - just not fun. oh and as for tier 1 i wont waste my time.
03-21-2012, 05:06 AM #32
Thanks, I'll use this later.
05-09-2012, 03:40 PM #33
LoLiiPoP
Do a barrel roll!
thhhhhhxx for the save Winky Winky
05-09-2012, 03:43 PM #34
Originally posted by LoLiiPoP View Post
thhhhhhxx for the save Winky Winky

pack spaming all the threads GOD
05-12-2012, 01:25 PM #35
Tunel74
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks, i hate this game!!
07-04-2012, 04:34 AM #36
ezio1129
Bounty hunter
Rep man but can anyone reupload link is dead...
07-04-2012, 07:29 AM #37
braindead
Bounty hunter
Yeah thats right the link is dead. Hope i got this to work. This game was lizzy...

The following user thanked braindead for this useful post:

ezio1129

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo