01-13-2012, 10:45 AM #1
Mixy
Brute
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As Requested:

File includes original BLUS save & edited BLES save.

BLES will need testing.

You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by gnat

1) Booted up with the save, did first Quick Race and most of the trophies popped.
Then, you only need to do two things to get the platinum.
2) Perfect Start (hold R2 accelerator until you get dark green on the gear letter, more help You must login or register to view this content.)
3) Beat the NFS World Tour Championship. Pick the last event which has 6 stars, use the Pagoni Zonda R, and you need to win this race. If you have trouble, go back out to the main menu, and in settings turn difficulty from Hard down to Easy. Took me 2 tries. This will pop the NFS World Tour trophies.

Platinum!
Last edited by BigTrain ; 03-17-2015 at 03:06 AM. Reason: Prefix Added

The following 23 users say thank you to Mixy for this useful post:

Ajpostali, Brokkoli182, Cien, Dan2k9FNiX, dormin, gnat_, hellx, hooligan68, hussler, LifeOutside, markino1994, Max21, Mr.Azoz, PounDJo0DoGz0r, Raiki, simmo_316, Space_Honky, Stephen., Swifter, trophymodlover, un4given, yy26jet, zayneisaacs
01-16-2012, 06:26 PM #38
Originally posted by buckethead View Post
Noob question. Which save do I copy to my PS3 now, the NFS or Uncharted 3 save? And I've left you a big Thanks Smile

The NFs one and that will be all that's required load follow tutorial if there is one for the save to get trophies

Hopefully your all done if you get stuck again pm me and I'll help you out

The following user thanked benson81 for this useful post:

Hatchet Harry
01-17-2012, 01:00 AM #39
Hatchet Harry
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by gnat
Yeah, it seemed strange to me that you would need so many before you could do such a basic thing as thanking a good post.

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

Thank you so much for posting with the .SFO file. Got the platinum.

1) Booted up with the save, did first Quick Race and most of the trophies popped.
Then, you only need to do two things to get the platinum.
2) Perfect Start (hold R2 accelerator until you get dark green on the gear letter, more help You must login or register to view this content.)
3) Beat the NFS World Tour Championship. Pick the last event which has 6 stars, use the Pagoni Zonda R, and you need to win this race. If you have trouble, go back out to the main menu, and in settings turn difficulty from Hard down to Easy. Took me 2 tries. This will pop the NFS World Tour trophies.

Platinum!

I just wanted to point out to some of the people who find the NFS World Tour Championship bit hard. As Gnat_ has mentioned turn the difficulty down from Hard to Easy, in addition change the Handling Model to Normal, this gives you Steering and Braking Assist which makes a world of difference and the car handles a lot easier. These changes can be made in Options> Gameplay> Driving. I chose the Chevrolet Corvette instead of the Zonda but it all comes down to preference. Hope this helps.

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

Originally posted by dellboy81 View Post
bles save for uk works fine, cheers. played a few races and got 90% popped - but the final race, even on easy is too hard for me. the first place guy is too fast to catch even on an easy setting, best i can do is get to second place then i screw up trying to overtake and end up 3rd.

looks like a 90% game for me, ill give it another go someday, but its not worth the effort to kill myself even if its a plat for grabs.

Hello mate good to see you on here. Right, well if you're struggling like I was please read my comment about setting up the difficulty.
Last edited by Hatchet Harry ; 01-17-2012 at 01:08 AM.
01-17-2012, 11:40 AM #40
dellboy81
Vault dweller
Originally posted by buckethead View Post
I just wanted to point out to some of the people who find the NFS World Tour Championship bit hard. As Gnat_ has mentioned turn the difficulty down from Hard to Easy, in addition change the Handling Model to Normal, this gives you Steering and Braking Assist which makes a world of difference and the car handles a lot easier. These changes can be made in Options> Gameplay> Driving. I chose the Chevrolet Corvette instead of the Zonda but it all comes down to preference. Hope this helps.

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

Hello mate good to see you on here. Right, well if you're struggling like I was please read my comment about setting up the difficulty.

ok well i changed it to easy, i would probably be last on hard. ill change the other settings, just wish i didnt have to win and just be top 3.
01-17-2012, 05:11 PM #41
thanks, this is appreciated
01-18-2012, 09:38 PM #42
Cien
Open Your Mind Before Your Mouth
Originally posted by Mixy View Post
As Requested:

BLES will need testing.

My region was BLES00682 but i edit it with hxd, and it works man .thankz alot Winky Winky
01-22-2012, 05:22 AM #43
andy619
Do a barrel roll!
can u please re upload bles 00681
01-22-2012, 09:48 AM #44
Max21
Maggbot timeout!
As Requested:

BLES will need testing.

Can you reupload save to mediafire or multiupload?
01-22-2012, 03:15 PM #45
Mixy
Brute
Reuploaded. I've added the link to the first post.

The following user thanked Mixy for this useful post:

Max21
01-22-2012, 05:56 PM #46
Max21
Maggbot timeout!
Reuploaded. I've added the link to the first post.

Thanks you!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo