02-24-2012, 08:54 PM #1
Red
Life In Technicolor
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My game save of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, after many long hours both fun and frustrating, here it is.

Game save details:
-Region: EU
-DLC Unlocked
-100%Sync
-Platinum Trophy Earned
-DLC Trophies Earned

Please, leave a Thanks because this Save was really not easy to get! If you can't Thank then please leave a comment, as this Save gives the Second hardest trophy for Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood!

Just to clarify - The Abstergo Employee Of The Month trophy pops with this save, Here is what you must do:
-Resign my Save to your Profile using either CFW or Xploder.
-Download and install ALL Animus Updates (v1.0, v2.0 and v3.0 I think) From the PSN Store (They are all free).
-Load the game, enter Multiplayer.
-In Multiplayer menu turn ON Animus Update v2.0.
-Play a match, kill a civillian (or get killed by someone).
-*Ding* You have earned a trophy.

You must login or register to view this content.

IMPORTANT!!

Some people are having a few problems when using the Save saying that 'The trophy dont pop' etc. There is a simple fix for this:
FOR EU USERS:
-First Make sure you have the correct region, and BACKUP YOUR SAVES!
-Put
MY PROFILE
Save onto a USB/Storage Device and move this into Xploder under 'My PS3 GameSaves'.
-Put
YOUR PROFILE
Save onto a USB/Storage Device and load up the USB in Xploder.
-Drag MY PROFILE Save onto YOUR PROFILE Save, then load up the Save from the USB onto your PS3.
-Now do the follow the steps again, this time for the
PROGRESS SAVE
-Now follow the steps for AEOTM Trophy.

FOR US USERS:
-Take my PROFILE SAVE and put it on your computer.
-Now put YOUR PROFILE SAVE on a USB/Storage Device.
-Copy everything from my Save (EXCEPT FOR THE IMAGE FILE AND THE PARAM.SFO) and PASTE INTO YOUR SAVE.
-Now load your USB/Storage Device onto Xploder.
-Drag and drop the Save from your USB to your computer through Xploder into 'My PS3 GameSaves', then click COPY.
-Drag and drop the Save onto the Save on your USB/Storage Device then click OVERWRITE, making sure you click OK to any errors.
-Load Save from USB/Storage device to PS3.
-Do the Same for PROGRESS SAVE.

Both the profile save and the game progress save is included in the download. I hope this helps those in need, please don't ask me for less completed versions of this save because this is the only save I have, and I know the prefix says "OFW" but this might work with CFW and also Xploder.

Here you go!!

MediaFire:

Some tips for Download Complete Trophy (Level 50) :

Originally posted by Flash. View Post

Sorry, there isn't a save that will give you level 50, unless you got somebody's save which was level 49, but I have heard that it doesn't work, so i'm unsure. However, it's very easy to get to level 50 wthout a gamesave, I did it in less than 1 week, it's simple:

-Find a decent time slot for you to play as long as possible (I did in the evening 7pm - 1am)
-Ensure that every time you play a game, you choose Deathmatch or ManHunt (I loved ManHunt so I never got bored)
-Keep looking around using the rooftops to aid you (you have radar for your target, keep looking for your pursuer and you will see red arrow above him, this will allow you a chance to escape -- I got the Triple Escape Bonus using this method)
-RUN! Always run toward your target, and just when you get close enough and out of sight slow down and walk as civillian for quick kill.
-Upgrade your character whenever you can

Just follow those steps. I played 6 hours each day and got level 50 on the 6th day.
Using this way also got me in 1st place alot of times with points scores of up to 9000.

Mark1's Save for Il Principe and GPS is here:

Mercwithamouth's Save for Borgia Flags and Subject 16 Puzzles here:

Big_Johnny's Save for Beating up 5 Thirsty Harlequins here:

Superkenfitness' Save for Perfectionist, Serial Killer and Gloves Come Off trophies:

My Save Thread is here for other Saves: You must login or register to view this content.

CONFIRMED works with the PSN version of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.
Last edited by BigTrain ; 09-04-2014 at 05:40 AM. Reason: Title Edit

The following 89 users say thank you to Red for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, 19willy74, 2triple0, A86, Amarildo88, AngelfireUk83, anon2010, bearl, Big_Jonny, bigburt82, BigTrain, biohazard_kwt, blastman, blups3, bmo-beats, Carrion, CrAzY_SpY, despk, DJR_Supreme, drawmaster, dune64, edefrfggc, Enaxorth, enishi17, ermagherd, Feraligatr92, FlashRide, GABRIELRG1974, glennterje94, gmax666, Hellstenen, iiToYz, iknowmyname, Implicit, ivan6219, Jinokini, jjvegt, josesant, joury070, JP, khkudhgfjvbk, kobra1922, kryptx1, MansonXX, mark1, Masterfalcon, mexi001, moteeb, mujjadadi, neminis7, ngug, noktvrne, One Industries, Jango, Plathunter8, popteodor, ps4gamer, Quorong, reptil-1997, reuar, Richard., Romangelo, salinas05, Sandro198510, SayYO, ScarfaceKillaz, Script Kiddie, Sean Alexander, sendastunt, sephyroth89, simmo_316, skifalterkina, SlowGrind, snakeye71, SpiritOfTesla, Susanoo, thakash, thevipper, TiCiiX, tofmann06, vergilx14, wakawaka21, WANTEDxD, way9000, Webslasher, xKing04zZ, xLuCiDiTyZxHD, xorissao, xSOADx
02-24-2012, 10:09 PM #2
xSOADx
Banana Joe
thanks,ill test in the next days if any online trophies will pop cuz they are the only ones i still need Winky Winky
02-24-2012, 11:19 PM #3
blah555
Do a barrel roll!
If only it can earn the download complete trophy and the AAOTM trophy that will be great!
02-25-2012, 12:05 AM #4
[PROTOTYPE]
Maggbot timeout!
I hope anyone test it in the next time Happy
02-25-2012, 01:16 AM #5
ZeroSasurai
Auxillary Priest
Originally posted by Chris View Post
I hope anyone test it in the next time Happy

Test it yourself.
02-25-2012, 02:49 AM #6
daavio
Banned
Dont give trophy ;(
02-26-2012, 02:23 PM #7
XxHakerxX
Bounty hunter
Dont work! Dont give any trophy!
02-26-2012, 08:11 PM #8
Originally posted by AnyOneDay
My game save of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, after many long hours both fun and frustrating, here it is.

Game save details:
-Region: EU
-DLC Unlocked
-100%Sync
-Platinum Trophy Earned
-DLC Trophies Earned

Both the profile save and the game progress save is included in the download. I hope this helps those in need, please don't ask me for less completed versions of this save because this is the only save I have, and I know the prefix says "OFW" but this might work with CFW and also Xploder.

Thank you for your work, I got the Abstergo Employer of the Month trophy with your save. I can't do anything about the Download Complete trophy, and that's a shame...
02-26-2012, 09:14 PM #9
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by Warhawk
Thank you for your work, I got the Abstergo Employer of the Month trophy with your save. I can't do anything about the Download Complete trophy, and that's a shame...

No problem dude i'm glad it helped.
02-26-2012, 09:20 PM #10
Originally posted by Warhawk

Does the trophy pop upon loading? Or do you have to play a match? This is the last trophy i need for plat so it would be awesome if it worked. Ill test it out tomorrow

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo