03-18-2012, 01:07 PM #1
Im A Stig
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); there is free sly raccoon at psn plus so i tested those saves so far i got 54% instant load first go play for a few seconds trophies will start to pop than load second save same thing road to plat should be much shorter with this save
You must login or register to view this content. ---LINK US ver

You must login or register to view this content. ---- this is EU ver
Last edited by Im A Stig ; 03-18-2012 at 06:47 PM.

The following 17 users say thank you to Im A Stig for this useful post:

19willy74, Alexis Rhodes, Getoverhere, gmax666, intelbill, isigo, LudAcris76, PounDJo0DoGz0r, ps3re, SavageRising, scienide, selvin santos, SHAkA, Sirprizer, SwordspiTTer, xpoppyxx, zebbidy
03-18-2012, 05:47 PM #11
PounDJo0DoGz0r
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by Im
there is free sly raccoon at psn plus so i tested those saves so far i got 54% instant load first go play for a few seconds trophies will start to pop than load second save same thing road to plat should be much shorter with this save
You must login or register to view this content. ---LINK

Can you please list which trophies pop instantly?
03-18-2012, 06:17 PM #12
BigZaNe2011
Pokemon Trainer
Ok i can copy it to my PS3 but in Main Menu i can only start a new Game ... i think its the wrong region for me i got the German PSN version ... no chance for me to load up

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

Originally posted by isigo View Post
hello. no this save - when it is us version do not work for eu version of the game or for the eu-psn version of the game. i have tried the save from another post here from ngu, it is usa version of sly trilogy. i tried with the psn version /eu from psn store germany and i tried it with the disc version i lend me for 2 days but it doesnot work. you need to know the bles number or the npeb number for the save. every save is in a container/folder which is called like the game. bayonetta (for example) is called BLES00599. you need to change the usa version to german or eu version foldername then it will work.this files here you download working without problems with the usa version of the game. sly trilogy is copy protected so you have to find out somehow how the folder for the gamesave is called but in the internet you will nowhere fin how its name has to be for eu or other region saves....that is the problem. i need a save file too for sly 1-3 but for the eu psn version.

that is exactly the thing .... ive tested Saves with number BCES00968 and the one of this thread no of both works we need to know the right BLES code than i think it will work for us
03-18-2012, 06:21 PM #13
Originally posted by ps3re View Post
so, basically all you have to do is load both saves for an instant plat?

yes... try...

I test today.. and work perfect...
03-18-2012, 06:31 PM #14
bearl
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by BigZaNe2011 View Post
Ok i can copy it to my PS3 but in Main Menu i can only start a new Game ... i think its the wrong region for me i got the German PSN version ... no chance for me to load up

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

that is exactly the thing .... ive tested Saves with number BCES00968 and the one of this thread no of both works we need to know the right BLES code than i think it will work for us

this won't work because the german sly psn version has a unknown region code...
03-18-2012, 06:43 PM #15
Im A Stig
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by BigZaNe2011 View Post

this is EU ver but from disk try it
You must login or register to view this content.
03-18-2012, 06:56 PM #16
bearl
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Im
this is EU ver but from disk try it
You must login or register to view this content.

i actually tested this

doesn't work with psn

cause the region code isnt the same...
03-18-2012, 08:28 PM #17
Im A Stig
You talkin to me?
i dont test EU saves i live in US dont have any EU games sorry
03-19-2012, 01:35 AM #18
Cien
Open Your Mind Before Your Mouth
anyone knows the version number of EU psn of this game?

---------- Post added at 02:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

Originally posted by isigo View Post
hello. no this save - when it is us version do not work for eu version of the game or for the eu-psn version of the game. i have tried the save from another post here from ngu, it is usa version of sly trilogy. i tried with the psn version /eu from psn store germany and i tried it with the disc version i lend me for 2 days but it doesnot work. you need to know the bles number or the npeb number for the save. every save is in a container/folder which is called like the game. bayonetta (for example) is called BLES00599. you need to change the usa version to german or eu version foldername then it will work.this files here you download working without problems with the usa version of the game. sly trilogy is copy protected so you have to find out somehow how the folder for the gamesave is called but in the internet you will nowhere fin how its name has to be for eu or other region saves....that is the problem. i need a save file too for sly 1-3 but for the eu psn version.

Yeah im looking for a EU version to. i think it starts with NPEB
03-19-2012, 03:26 AM #19
Psychomancer
I am error
Originally posted by PounDJo0DoGz0r View Post
Can you please list which trophies pop instantly?

Save 1
Got me to 47% with little effort
-Auto pops
foxy lady
programmers can do anything
french bulldog style
top of the morning
sucker punched!
dive bomb
take it slow
coin sucker
freeze, you're it
frog legs
giving the dog a bone
learn the ropes
pug gambling (go to sunset snake eyes)
bayou lily (select the start mission option from the hide out)
bottle hoarder (pick up first bottle you see in the swamp)
nimble like a thief

-semi auto/auto
coin collector
coin recycler
coins,coins everywhere!
- (not sure if they are auto, i ran around and broke some stuff and collected 99 coins before they all popped)

Save 2
Got me to 51% with no effort
-Auto pops
water logged
no ya see me
singing gator

if anyone has any other information about how to squeeze the plat out of these 2 save please post a detailed/semi detailed guide.... really want this game off my hard drive haha

The following 3 users say thank you to Psychomancer for this useful post:

Im A Stig, PounDJo0DoGz0r, selvin santos

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo