04-16-2012, 09:00 PM #1
Red
Life In Technicolor
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yes, this is my Skyrim save and it is 100% complete with platinum earned. I recently made the mistake of posting saves that have already been posted before. I have searched the Forum, and out of the ENTIRE Forum there is only ONE fully platinumed Skyrim save, that one being a MegaUpload link, stating the save is Level 50 (so I have done my research).

All I will say here is that this is my save so please don't accuse me saying 'It's somebody elses save', check my PSN Profile because luckily my platinum for Skyrim is there for all to see since my last trophy sync.

This is the first save uploaded here which is Level 81 and a platinum save, I have done the hard work for you so please enjoy the save!

Anybody who disagrees with this thread please feel free to report this thread to a moderator/administrator.

Enjoy!

MediaFire:
You must login or register to view this content.

My Save Thread is here for other Saves: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Red ; 02-17-2013 at 09:17 PM.

The following 34 users say thank you to Red for this useful post:

aben, abusaedan, aerojade007, ATHx, Big_Jonny, Caliber001, cheetah85, Cien, clever21, Eggman85, ente99, evildrake, Gotham_Shadow, Hitman 47, kevstar91, ksandros, Liongooder, malachit75, MansonXX, migale, p311, PC_, prototye76, ScarfaceKillaz, sephyroth89, Shelbinheimer, SuperGamecube64, trophy_Bauer, VercettiCool, wolf82, xBoehser_Onkel

The following 3 users groaned at Red for this awful post:

anaconda2011, TrytoYOLO, Meeky
04-17-2012, 09:42 AM #20
werdgawd
I NEED MORE COWBELL!
your save may not be on xploder but do you think you are the only person in the world to plat skyrim legit? c'mon now.
04-17-2012, 12:05 PM #21
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by werdgawd View Post
your save may not be on xploder but do you think you are the only person in the world to plat skyrim legit? c'mon now.

You are absolutely right! I'm not the only person in the world to platinum Skyrim legitimately, but I don't see their platinum saves on this forum, just one, which is level 50, whereas mine is level 81. So because I actually put hard work into my save, and it's the second platinum save on this forum, and it's the first platinum save here that's level 81, people are still saying it's been posted before, if it's not that then it's because everybody got mad over a password. I just refuse to give such a great save away completely free! Now C'mon.. I think i'm being fair here, and like I have stated before:
Originally posted by another user
Anybody who disagrees with this thread please feel free to report this thread to a moderator/administrator.

04-17-2012, 01:24 PM #22
Meeky
Dark Knight
Originally posted by AnyOneDay View Post
I already did my research, HOWEVER, my save is not 'Modded' as the save in the older thread is, this believe it or not my save is the only Skyrim save here that's Level 81 and it's a platinum save. I don't see the problem in this thread, especially seeing as there are already more than one thread for different Skyrim saves and nobody has complained about that. Just saying, and again, i'm not forcing you or anybody to download this save if they don't want to, in fact, if they want they can go ahead and download the other Skyrim saves and see how far they get, it does not bother me.

---------- Post added at 07:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 AM ----------

It's only a password, nothing Malicious about it at all. Besides, if you wanted the save so bad its's not like you won't get it. xD

---------- Post added at 08:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 AM ----------

What makes you think I care about Reputation? Honestly I don't. I've stated in all my threads that it's because i'm the only person taking action against leechers, yet people dislike me for it. So I will remind you of this:

---------- Post added at 08:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 AM ----------

I'm taking action against leechers, why do people hate this so much? I clearly state it in my threads.. I don't get it.

leechers were its a website were people come to get saves. Passwords are a bit to far now.

The following 2 users say thank you to Meeky for this useful post:

Im A Stig, werdgawd
04-17-2012, 11:26 PM #23
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by xAlienWare View Post
leechers were its a website were people come to get saves. Passwords are a bit to far now.

Well I chose to protect my save because i've uploaded saves for free in the past (for example my Assassins Creed Brotherhood Platinum Save) it's had over 500 downloads but less than 20 thanks? That wasn't right for me, and it wouldn't be right for you too if it was your saves people were leeching. What would you do? I'm sure you would put a password which you would allow easy access to by providing the password when someone asks for it -- which is what i've decided to do. I've made my choice as the uploader, and again, if you don't like the save there's a report button you can always use and also other websites to try to leech from, just nobody will leech this save from me, I won't allow it sorry.
04-17-2012, 11:31 PM #24
Meeky
Dark Knight
500 downloads but less than 20 thanks?

Its not about thanks get over it its about helping people.

Because you upload a plat save its not going to pop plat,

It might not pop anything at all.

Keep your saves to your self if your going to put passwords on them i don't need saves but i hate people like you.

Most users can't give thanks, and if you what to hide save from them post in premium.
Last edited by Meeky ; 04-17-2012 at 11:33 PM.

The following user thanked Meeky for this useful post:

werdgawd
04-17-2012, 11:39 PM #25
Im A Stig
You talkin to me?
remember rep and tx its not your paycheck ngu didnt hire you its to help others if they tx its up to them

Last edited by Im A Stig ; 04-18-2012 at 12:26 AM.

The following user thanked Im A Stig for this useful post:

Meeky
04-17-2012, 11:59 PM #26
PC_
Mario!
Nice. Thanks for the save. +Rep...Smile
04-18-2012, 08:28 AM #27
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by xAlienWare View Post
Its not about thanks get over it its about helping people.

Because you upload a plat save its not going to pop plat,

It might not pop anything at all.

Keep your saves to your self if your going to put passwords on them i don't need saves but i hate people like you.

Most users can't give thanks, and if you what to hide save from them post in premium.

You so mad because a small password! I just want a thank you for each download. Sorry if the way I do business bothers you, you can always try GeneticHax.

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

Originally posted by PC
Nice. Thanks for the save. +Rep...Smile

No problem.

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

Originally posted by Im
remember rep and tx its not your paycheck ngu didnt hire you its to help others if they tx its up to them

Well I just prefer to get a thanks for the save rather than to see a save I posted for free get murdered by lots of downloads and almost no 'thanks for the hard work', you know? This is how I uploaded my save. I'm sorry if it's not to your liking. Like you said, it's up to people to thank me, so it's up to me to protect it, right?
Last edited by Red ; 04-20-2012 at 07:14 PM.
04-24-2012, 02:27 AM #28
ant599
Broz b4 h0ez
wats the password

Yes, this is my Skyrim save and it is 100% complete with platinum earned. I recently made the mistake of posting saves that have already been posted before. I have searched the Forum, and out of the ENTIRE Forum there is only ONE fully platinumed Skyrim save, that one being a MegaUpload link, stating the save is Level 50 (so I have done my research).

All I will say here is that this is my save so please don't accuse me saying 'It's somebody elses save', check my PSN Profile because luckily my platinum for Skyrim is there for all to see since my last trophy sync.

Again, this save IS password protected because this is the first save uploaded here which is Level 81 and a platinum save, I have done the hard work for you so please enjoy the save! Feel free to PM for the password, but when you do PM, make sure you give the name of the game you want the password for. True NGU members know how to thank and can appreciate how hard it is and time consuming it is to get the platinum for Skyrim and how leechers like to take your hard earned work without giving any thanks. Don't ask if you are below 50 posts.

Please don't ask for the password in this thread, PM me for it. Anybody who disagrees with this thread please feel free to report this thread to a moderator/administrator.

MediaFire:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo