04-16-2012, 09:00 PM #1
Red
Life In Technicolor
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yes, this is my Skyrim save and it is 100% complete with platinum earned. I recently made the mistake of posting saves that have already been posted before. I have searched the Forum, and out of the ENTIRE Forum there is only ONE fully platinumed Skyrim save, that one being a MegaUpload link, stating the save is Level 50 (so I have done my research).

All I will say here is that this is my save so please don't accuse me saying 'It's somebody elses save', check my PSN Profile because luckily my platinum for Skyrim is there for all to see since my last trophy sync.

This is the first save uploaded here which is Level 81 and a platinum save, I have done the hard work for you so please enjoy the save!

Anybody who disagrees with this thread please feel free to report this thread to a moderator/administrator.

Enjoy!

MediaFire:
You must login or register to view this content.

My Save Thread is here for other Saves: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Red ; 02-17-2013 at 09:17 PM.

The following 34 users say thank you to Red for this useful post:

aben, abusaedan, aerojade007, ATHx, Big_Jonny, Caliber001, cheetah85, Cien, clever21, Eggman85, ente99, evildrake, Gotham_Shadow, Hitman 47, kevstar91, ksandros, Liongooder, malachit75, MansonXX, migale, p311, PC_, prototye76, ScarfaceKillaz, sephyroth89, Shelbinheimer, SuperGamecube64, trophy_Bauer, VercettiCool, wolf82, xBoehser_Onkel

The following 3 users groaned at Red for this awful post:

anaconda2011, TrytoYOLO, Meeky
05-07-2012, 01:53 PM #38
deano72
Save Point
nice work greatly appreciated
05-07-2012, 07:42 PM #39
Mixy
Brute
Originally posted by AnyOneDay View Post
What makes you think I care about Reputation? Honestly I don't. I've stated in all my threads that it's because i'm the only person taking action against leechers, yet people dislike me for it. So I will remind you of this:

Well, I've been hunting around to see why you were banned and havent seen anything specific.. But I did notice that the 2 people that always thank your threads were also banned today. So I'm guessing you and them have an IP address in common lol.

It just goes to show.. The majority of these password threads are absolutely about rep, no matter how much the poster protests that it is not.

The only thing you "take action" for is that number below your name, which is absolutely pointless now that you have that line through your name Smile
05-08-2012, 08:10 AM #40
deano72
Save Point
any way of getting the password then ?
05-08-2012, 08:51 AM #41
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by Mixy View Post
Well, I've been hunting around to see why you were banned and havent seen anything specific.. But I did notice that the 2 people that always thank your threads were also banned today. So I'm guessing you and them have an IP address in common lol.

It just goes to show.. The majority of these password threads are absolutely about rep, no matter how much the poster protests that it is not.

The only thing you "take action" for is that number below your name, which is absolutely pointless now that you have that line through your name Smile

Not really. You are contradicting yourself, I looked at your Rep and I just saw a lot of added Rep, so don't rant at me when you just did it yourself.

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

Originally posted by 1 View Post
thanks for the effort + contribution

No problem. :y:
Last edited by Red ; 05-08-2012 at 09:01 AM.
05-08-2012, 08:54 AM #42
deano72
Save Point
thanks for the password m8
05-08-2012, 08:59 AM #43
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by deano72 View Post
thanks for the password m8

Seeing as you need 50 posts, I decided to be nice. Happy No problem. :y:
05-08-2012, 10:12 AM #44
Mixy
Brute
Originally posted by AnyOneDay View Post
Not really. You are contradicting yourself, I looked at your Rep and I just saw a lot of added Rep, so don't rant at me when you just did it yourself.

What are you jibbing?
05-08-2012, 10:34 AM #45
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by Mixy View Post
What are you jibbing?

Dude look at your Rep on your profile, same guy thanking you over and over, you mean to tell me that don't look like Rep Boosting?
05-08-2012, 10:50 AM #46
Mixy
Brute
lol are you being serious?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo