04-16-2012, 09:00 PM #1
Red
Life In Technicolor
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yes, this is my Skyrim save and it is 100% complete with platinum earned. I recently made the mistake of posting saves that have already been posted before. I have searched the Forum, and out of the ENTIRE Forum there is only ONE fully platinumed Skyrim save, that one being a MegaUpload link, stating the save is Level 50 (so I have done my research).

All I will say here is that this is my save so please don't accuse me saying 'It's somebody elses save', check my PSN Profile because luckily my platinum for Skyrim is there for all to see since my last trophy sync.

This is the first save uploaded here which is Level 81 and a platinum save, I have done the hard work for you so please enjoy the save!

Anybody who disagrees with this thread please feel free to report this thread to a moderator/administrator.

Enjoy!

MediaFire:
You must login or register to view this content.

My Save Thread is here for other Saves: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Red ; 02-17-2013 at 09:17 PM.

The following 34 users say thank you to Red for this useful post:

aben, abusaedan, aerojade007, ATHx, Big_Jonny, Caliber001, cheetah85, Cien, clever21, Eggman85, ente99, evildrake, Gotham_Shadow, Hitman 47, kevstar91, ksandros, Liongooder, malachit75, MansonXX, migale, p311, PC_, prototye76, ScarfaceKillaz, sephyroth89, Shelbinheimer, SuperGamecube64, trophy_Bauer, VercettiCool, wolf82, xBoehser_Onkel

The following 3 users groaned at Red for this awful post:

anaconda2011, TrytoYOLO, Meeky
04-16-2012, 09:17 PM #2
Originally posted by AnyOneDay View Post
Yes, this is my Skyrim save and it is 100% complete with platinum earned. I recently made the mistake of posting saves that have already been posted before. I have searched the Forum, and out of the ENTIRE Forum there is only ONE fully platinumed Skyrim save, that one being a MegaUpload link, stating the save is Level 50 (so I have done my research).

All I will say here is that this is my save so please don't accuse me saying 'It's somebody elses save', check my PSN Profile because luckily my platinum for Skyrim is there for all to see since my last trophy sync.

Again, this save IS password protected because this is the first save uploaded here which is Level 81 and a platinum save, I have done the hard work for you so please enjoy the save! Feel free to PM for the password, but when you do PM, make sure you give the name of the game you want the password for. True NGU members know how to thank and can appreciate how hard it is and time consuming it is to get the platinum for Skyrim and how leechers like to take your hard earned work without giving any thanks. Don't ask if you are below 50 posts.

Please don't ask for the password in this thread, PM me for it. Anybody who disagrees with this thread please feel free to report this thread to a moderator/administrator.

MediaFire:

thnks now send u msg for password Happy
04-16-2012, 09:55 PM #3
Once the forum was much more beautiful, the bailouts were for all, now just who would you: (
04-16-2012, 10:01 PM #4
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by anaconda2011 View Post
Once the forum was much more beautiful, the bailouts were for all, now just who would you: (

Those were the days, I miss them.
04-16-2012, 10:09 PM #5
now all the passwords, it is not fair to everyone, but your choices are, if the staff lets you do this, good continuation

The following 5 users say thank you to anaconda2011 for this useful post:

MansonXX, panBramburka, Soulchild88, uaeonly, Meeky
04-16-2012, 10:14 PM #6
jabber
Hurah!
So what trophies does it unlock.. i.e. any testing done ? Just wondering.. Cuz I might use this save. But if its only one or two trophies I might as well play the whole game. which is pretty awesome. But then again, I might play that game anyway Winky Winky and not having to worry about trophies would make it more enjoyable :p

The following user thanked jabber for this useful post:

xLew--
04-16-2012, 10:19 PM #7
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by jabber View Post
So what trophies does it unlock.. i.e. any testing done ? Just wondering.. Cuz I might use this save. But if its only one or two trophies I might as well play the whole game. which is pretty awesome. But then again, I might play that game anyway Winky Winky and not having to worry about trophies would make it more enjoyable :p

I haven't been able to test it on a dummy account, but the money trophy should pop on load and buy a house and geting married trophies. Maybe you could try it and let me know how it goes?

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

now all the passwords, it is not fair to everyone, but your choices are, if the staff lets you do this, good continuation

I just put passwords to stop leechers, they have been in the forums since the website first started, but nobody ever does anything about it, so I decide to take my own action against leechers by doing this, and at the same time benefitting the NGU community.

P.S. Congratulations! You are my 200th post!
04-16-2012, 10:23 PM #8
Red
Life In Technicolor

Well, to be fair Leechers were around since NGU first started out, but nobody really took much action against it, so I decided to take my own action by protecting the saves I upload with a password, which I am within my right to do, besides, it's not such a big deal when it benefits the NGU community.

Congratulations! You are my 200th post!
Last edited by Red ; 05-08-2012 at 03:15 PM.
04-16-2012, 10:23 PM #9
I too have always helped the community but never by requiring mandatory!
I do not post useless and even forgive the intrusion, but to me it's wrong.
hello friend

The following user thanked anaconda2011 for this useful post:

MansonXX
04-16-2012, 10:27 PM #10
Red
Life In Technicolor
I too have always helped the community but never by requiring mandatory!
I do not post useless and even forgive the intrusion, but to me it's wrong.
hello friend

All I do is upload my saves and reply to posts. Nothing mandatory about that. I'm not forcing people to download my save if they don't want to.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo