04-20-2012, 11:27 PM #1
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello All

This is the Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory Plat Saveset.

I've included Merrick97 Mission 2 and his Tut please give thanks to: You must login or register to view this content.
And included bizzyboy Mission1 along with his Tut please give thanks to: You must login or register to view this content.
Please note - all chapter trophies will pop with bizzyboy Mission1 save - just let first trophy pop then use attached saves.

Each Mission inlcudes an extra bonus like Knock out, Topsy Turvy, Silent Death from Above but its explained in each folder.
Much thanks to You must login or register to view this content. for the following:
Not included in the Tut but Mission1 use R1 on two enemies and Life's Edge trophy will pop.
For BSOD Trophy load mission 1 save and play the 3 mission "BANK" open the door and shutdown the pc!

Enjoy: You must login or register to view this content. - This now includes all difficulties, Tuts and specific trophies.

Thanks to ferrariboy007 for the PSN download version of the game:
You must login or register to view this content. Password is SolidSnake

For those of you that might have missed it: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by jedt ; 11-29-2012 at 11:26 PM.

The following 137 users say thank you to jedt for this useful post:

_olo_, -Warhawk-, 19willy74, aben, Cloud, Andy1709, andy619, anon2010, arash-2580, ATHx, bacardi99, BASIA2001, bearl, Behdad, Big_Jonny, bigbow, Black Mage, bmo-beats, bodo2008, bum-bum-joey, C0lder, CandyFromABaby, CaptainJohnson, Carbonox35, Carramrod235, charmeleon, choppking, Cien, clitwub, COOL78, CosmoKramer, craigie12321, danhar26, danieles, DCsolidus, deennrap, demon_eye, djhmetfan2, dormin, Drakefast, elite_killa, flavio91, flex0r, freerew, gasit, geeder, ghostX, Gillfigno, glitchboy23, GoDzGaRdEn, GreenTea101, Grumpy Old Men, Hatchet Harry, Howiiie., hussler, ichris26, in4x, intelbill, isigo, JaggedNightmare, JDavies-Bunting, Joeydivision, Jom Jom, joury070, juhssarah, KarlW, kchij, klycik, kobra1922, Lamputt, leon81_de, LUFC1919, Maddy007, malachit75, manutd88, mark1, user23455445, mexi001, mikesean, mister-mistery, mithosyggdrasil, Moya13, Mr.Monster, TheChosenOne, mzaslam, NARUTO11, neoar, NeoFrost, nookie_egg, nou1969, NuclearArmpit, nukester, ODDO_22, p78ch201, panBramburka, pandorra13, PC_, pedrobandicoot, plat and 37 other users.
04-20-2012, 11:51 PM #2
thx been waiting for saves for this 1 +rep can u pm me the pw
04-21-2012, 12:07 AM #3
geeder
Banned
Thanks can't wait to try it out just waiting for pw
04-21-2012, 12:17 AM #4
Thank you for the save Smile
04-21-2012, 12:24 AM #5
flavio91
Are you high?
thanks man for the save Smile
04-21-2012, 01:53 AM #6
panBramburka
Do a barrel roll!
nice, i've been waiting for this saves!
04-21-2012, 03:10 AM #7
geeder
Banned
Originally posted by jedt View Post
Hello All

Here is the majority of the Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory Saveset.
I've included Merrick97 Mission 2 and his Tut please give thanks to: You must login or register to view this content.

I started the process from Mission4 as the first 3 missions are very easy, each Mission inlcudes an extra bonus like Knock out, Topsy Turvy, Silent Death from Above but its explained in each folder.

As per the norm nowadays, its protected...you know what to do...give some love and follow up with a PM.

Enjoy: You must login or register to view this content.

hey the save for mission 10 only had a quickload file no files for save 0 or save 1 were available so we arent able to get not today, Immune,
The Star in the East, or Sentinel so if you can update that save id really appreciate it other than that the rest of the saves worked great thanks Smile
04-21-2012, 03:37 AM #8
Password please?

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

Hello All

I started the process from Mission4 as the first 3 missions are very easy, each Mission inlcudes an extra bonus like Knock out, Topsy Turvy, Silent Death from Above but its explained in each folder.

As per the norm nowadays, its protected...you know what to do...give some love and follow up with a PM.

i Thanked and sent pm why dont you send me the password?
04-21-2012, 03:49 AM #9
Hello All

Can you reupload the saves with the sfo? i cant change region without it thanks
04-21-2012, 06:30 AM #10
Nice saveset!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo