05-05-2012, 08:52 PM #1
Red
Life In Technicolor
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alright here's an overview i've done for people trying to get trophies for Prototype 2 with Saves uploaded on NGU.

I can confirm that by following this guide, you will get the platinum trophy in less than 3 days (if you play it at weekend).

Here are the files, please thank and credit Jom Jom and D-One for the Saves:

Jom Jom's Saves:
You must login or register to view this content.

D-One's Save:
You must login or register to view this content.

Start a New Game and play the first level up to the point where you see a cutscene after you jump up through the window, and wait for the loading screen to show up, I got:
It's an Epidemic
I Want Some More

When loading Jom Jom's HARD Save I selected Whip Fist and attacked a low flying helicopter destroying it and got:
Wanted Man

After consuming an infected I got:
Compulsive Eater

After entering a lair and killing the infected there (when I got the infected monster to low health I pressed Circle button to consume), I got:
Just a Flesh Wound
Vitamin B-rains
Eating Your Way to the Top

While in the lair, grab an infected and press Square to Bio-Bomb, then throw the Bio-Bombed infected into a large
group of infected, after a few tries, I got:
You're the Bomb

While in the lair, select Tendrils, lock onto an infected in a large group, hold attack and after a few
tries I got:
All Together Now

Finishing the Lair I got:
Lair to Rest

After the Lair is completed, tick the 2 unchecked boxes and accept, I got:
Do the Evolution
Hard to Please

After completing the final mission (M) against Alex Mercer I got:
Murder your Maker?
Master Prototype

Climbed the Empire State Building and I got:
Icarus

Went to a security Blacknet Zone using the current disguise as officer, hijacked a tank and got:
Hijack Be Nimble

Weaponised a tank or vehicle once I got:
Over-Equipped

When loading Jom Jom's Gold Trophy Last Upgrade Save, Grab a tank and start driving to the nearest Blacknet Zones and shooting any helicopters and tanks you see (shoot 9-10 tanks or helicopters, as long as you destroy 10 in same vehicle), doing this I got:
Road Rage

Find the creature you need to consume to upgrade (should be in Times Square where I found him), consume it, I got:
Finally Full

When loading Jom Jom's Save for All Growed Up, go to a Blacknet Zone and stealth consume a guard (L2 to lock onto him and press Circle), I got:
One By One

Find a tank, press Circle to mount vehicle then press Triangle to Finish, I got:
Anger Management

Now go to the mission (R) (Divine Intervention) complete the mission Guide:

Now select the box which is not filled, assign it I got:
All Growed Up

When loading Jom Jom's Collectables Save, press START, go to Collectibles, press R1 until you see 'Black Boxes' Go to Yellow Zone (bottom left of map) you will see a rain drop pattern, go there, retrieve the Black Box I got:
Follow Your Nose

Press START, go to Collectibles, press R1 until you see 'Lairs' go to the Yellow Zone (bottom left of map) go to rain drop pattern and find the lair and complete it, I got:
Spindler's Search

Press START, go to Collectibles, press R1 until you see 'Field Ops' go to the Yellow Zone (bottom left of map) go to rain drop pattern and find the Field Ops Team, complete it, I got:
Up to No Good

After loading D-One's Blacknet Hacker Save, go to the gold star, then on the map set a waypoint for 652,225 (Northeast of the map) and keep pressing L3, you will find a guy standing there, consume him then weaken him and consume again, I got:
Who Watches the Watchers?

During the same mission when you free the infected to kill them, stand at the center of the room with the infected and hold Triangle and Circle at the same time, I got:
Two for the Price of One

In the same room, there will be a Blacknet guy trying to shoot at you, just hold R1 and let his own shot go back at him, I got:
Back Atcha!

Once you finish the mission, I got:
Project Closed
//Blacknet Hacker

Select Hammer Fist and stand on top of a destroyed Bus/Coach in the street, and wait (yes, wait) for infected
to surround you, keep doing a head count of how many are there (I counted between 12-14) then just jump up high
while locked onto one of the infected, then hold Square to Dive Attack, then when you hit the ground, keep
pressing Square and after a few tries I got:
Cannonball!

Find a building (a tall one) and keep running on the face of it with R2, if you get
close to the edge then jump back onto the face and keep running, after about 2 minutes I got:
The Floor is Lava

There is a Blacknet Zone in the Red Zone part of the map, (it's half way up the left of it with
a (H) symbol), hold Square and X to call infected monsters to help you. Lock onto the 2 Helicopters
with L2, then press R3 so the monsters destroy it. when a Strike Team goes inbound, do the same again,
lock onto the helicopter and press R3, doing this I got:
Sic 'Em!

When the Strike Team is onto you, select Whip Fist, lock onto helicopter with L2 then press Circle and
hijack, I got:
I Caught a Big One!

Find a helicopter on a helipad, select disguise (so no weapons are out) lock onto the helicopter, jump
and hold the Square button, you will kick the helicopter I got:
Arcade Action

Hijack a helicopter, fly to a Blacknet Zone and start shooting. When the Strike Team are inbound, quickly
destroy them with everything you have, it's best to do this on Green Zone island, as there is only 1
helicopter to kill, just destroy them in less than 15 seconds, I got:
Strike, You're Out.

I climbed up the Empire State Building, held the jump button at the top, then used R2 to glide, then when
I started to fall, I pressed X once, then when I fell again pressed x again, when I ran out of X boosts,
I kept tapping R2 to float down slower to the ground, doing this I got:
So Above it All

Start another New Game and just run through the Story Mode on Easy to get the remainder Story trophies, I got:
Religious Experience
This is a Knife
The Mad Scientist
Something to Live For
What a Bitch

You should now have the Platinum trophy.
-

If anybody has any other information which I have missed, please Quote me and tell me what i'm missing so I can add it to the Guide, you will be credited, and also if anybody has any Prototype 2 Saves, don't hesitate to upload them so I can test them and add to the Guide.

My PS3 Game Saves Thread: You must login or register to view this content.
That's all folks, good luck. :y:
Last edited by Red ; 06-07-2012 at 09:10 AM.

The following 24 users say thank you to Red for this useful post:

19willy74, 316up, 370389, A75G, Cloud, amigaman2005, CalicoWomack, D-one, dart3978, The_Immortal_One, gabriel1971, Gotham_Shadow, HUYI82, ishotboston, kobra1922, mcr1978, mzaslam, Skyline88, ssjgojita, SwordspiTTer, tofmann06, wakawaka21, WANTEDxD
05-05-2012, 09:10 PM #2
Cloud
Life Savior
awsome work guyz thanks
05-05-2012, 09:40 PM #3
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by jolz86 View Post
awsome work guyz thanks

Actually just me Happy but thanks!
05-05-2012, 10:45 PM #4
Dark80
Do a barrel roll!
This is awesome stuff AOD & big thanx man to ya, im liking these new threads that guys are making & eventually contributing to like the Devil May Cry & Ninja Gaiden 3 threads for instance. It does make a nice change from random game saves to save set threads. Thanx again buddy nice job
05-05-2012, 10:47 PM #5
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by Dark80 View Post
This is awesome stuff AOD & big thanx man to ya, im liking these new threads that guys are making & eventually contributing to like the Devil May Cry & Ninja Gaiden 3 threads for instance. It does make a nice change from random game saves to save set threads. Thanx again buddy nice job

Ah no worries mate. :y:
05-05-2012, 10:50 PM #6
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by AnyOneDay View Post
Actually just me Happy but thanks!

Originally posted by AnyOneDay View Post
Actually just me but thanks!

so...thanks to u man xD
05-05-2012, 10:58 PM #7
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by jolz86 View Post
so...thanks to u man xD

Ha no worries. :y:
05-05-2012, 11:37 PM #8
Im A Stig
You talkin to me?
to me its a same thread if u play you will get those trophies any way

Jom Jom's Saves:
prototype 2 Hard Diffculty ^^ SAVE

D-One's Save:
Prototype 2 //BLACKNET Hacker Trophy

i didnt had any problems with other saves to plat this game ez they take all credit for saves not you
Last edited by Im A Stig ; 05-06-2012 at 02:35 AM.

The following user thanked Im A Stig for this useful post:

Cloud
05-06-2012, 06:00 AM #9
thanx guyz , good work
05-06-2012, 09:05 AM #10
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by Im
to me its a same thread if u play you will get those trophies any way

Jom Jom's Saves:
prototype 2 Hard Diffculty ^^ SAVE

D-One's Save:
Prototype 2 //BLACKNET Hacker Trophy

i didnt had any problems with other saves to plat this game ez they take all credit for saves not you

I don't get why you are complaining, i've gave credit to both Jom Jom and D-One, as you can see on the main post, D-One actually likes the post, i've contacted both of them also giving them Thanks and Rep. They advertise their saves for only certain trophies, i've found that you can get alot more trophies from their save than they originally thought. So I decided to release a Guide, and i'm not taking all the credit, read properly:
Originally posted by another user
Here are the files, please thank and credit Jom Jom and D-One for the Saves

I also don't see how it is a similar thread, i'm just offering a Guide so people can get the most out of Jom Jom's and D-One's fantastic Saves. And besides, this is the only guide for Prototype 2 here on NGU, i'm just contributing because not all people will know how to activate the trophies. That's just my opinion, and i'm not wrong.

What about your Thread? Here: You must login or register to view this content.
You said your friend got the platinum for most of the saves, yet you are taking credit which is rightfully theirs, not yours? Just wondering. Happy

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

Originally posted by Herrkulez View Post
thanks bro Smile

No problem. :y:
Last edited by Red ; 05-06-2012 at 09:35 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo