05-19-2012, 07:33 PM #1
Im A Stig
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); this is max payne 3 save for two trophies hard and mid finish

this is EU save You must login or register to view this content.

this is US save You must login or register to view this content.

load save continue game and trophies will pop ez

PEOPLE ASKING ME FOR THANX BUTTON NOW ITS UNDER YOUR AVATAR ITS A LITTLE STAR IF U WANNA USE IT THANX

and the 3rd page of thread there is save for OLD SCHOOL ALL WEAPONS thanx to Whitefeather good job bro LINK You must login or register to view this content.

six page of the thread hardcore trophy working thanx to Mixy -- when you change it to hardcore it will say that trophies will be disable dont worry about this just shoot the jet down it will pop LINK You must login or register to view this content.

new update for NYM save on page 14 thanx to mrrws You must login or register to view this content. its US save download

and page 12 thanx to Reinhard for ALL STORY GRINDS
LINK You must login or register to view this content.

if you have any problems remove patch and play offline

you need to delete the game install and not install patches until after you've done unlocked the trophies using the save
Last edited by Im A Stig ; 11-03-2012 at 09:06 PM. Reason: more saves

The following 177 users say thank you to Im A Stig for this useful post:

_olo_, [PROTOTYPE], -DirtySeX-, 19willy74, a366389, Abtean, albert2wesker, Alexander Green, alxflwrs, amigaman2005, andygee1987, arash-2580, Archangel45, armmyperez, azmo85, bartagnino, BASIA2001, bearl, bedo48, Behdad, bejekas, BigZaNe2011, bilaljalook, biohazard_kwt, bodo2008, bum-bum-joey, Captain Harlock, CHEATLN, cheese&crack, chokoholic, choppking, CrazySeal, Crixus029, crydunt, cuix, dart3978, Defeat, demon_eye, dix-76, DonGiuliiano, donsandro, dormin, dwessasss, Elduder, evildrake, ffsfife, flavio91, follower, Gagliardi, Gamer Brasil, Gandalf, Getoverhere, griffo2002uk, guhjorn, hammy2009, hateehc, Herrkulez, Hitman 47, Howiiie., hr330s, HUYI82, intelbill, Isaac Clarke, ishotboston, j0ker666, Jaytech, jefersonlucas, jhonatan garcia, jjvegt, john connor 84, joker_boy, Jom Jom, josesant, joury070, JusThatGood, KarlW, khkudhgfjvbk, KingLouie, KingSwitchY, KmartSecurity89, kobra1922, koz3bal, lalaland322, LeBron-James, Lemons, lolik, Malark5, manimal696, Mantrophy, mapoitevin, Massy75, mastershef99, mcr1978, Mercwithamouth, milito0022, Mixy, Mnemonic7, Mr.Monster and 77 other users.
05-23-2012, 11:20 PM #92
hammy2009
I am error
Originally posted by X
probably used it wrong Not Happy or Sad

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

would it be possible for someone to change it to my profile xploder so i can use it on my ps3 cause i dont have a clue how to use xploder

put save on usb stick then load up xploder move over from right side to left side
then
put one of your own saves on a usb stick does not have to be a save for a platinum can be something like bad company as long as it is from your psn id
put usb stick in pc load up xploder
you will see the save that you have took from ps3 (say bad company) on the right side and the one you previously put on the left
now drag the left side save (max payne) over to the right put over the online user bit above right save you might get some message press ok then will copy over
now put that save on to the ps3 and should work
you will know straight after you press start first time if it worked cause when loading up after that there will be a comic strip type load if it didn't work it will tell you or the short story type thing will start
but before you put onto ps3 if you have a max payne save on it already either copy it on to a file on the pc as back up or delete it if your not bothered with it
05-23-2012, 11:27 PM #93
GGT
Fully Powered Gamer
He has the normal free version of it so he cant do this he doesnt have ultimate.
05-24-2012, 12:57 PM #94
Im A Stig
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by X
would it be possible for someone to change it to my profile xploder so i can use it on my ps3 cause i dont have a clue how to use xploder

sent me any saves from ur ps3 i will do it for u use mediafire You must login or register to view this content. post it in pm or thread
05-24-2012, 03:47 PM #95
MEGANO5
Dawn Of The Legion
Hi guys I'm here to bring you a good news

soon everyone will cheer up because I almost going to finish..... NYM- HARDCORE maybe in the next hour

this is hard for me to be honest I started hardcore 7 a.m my local time and now its almost 6 p.m same day none stopped playing
of course I had to pause the game for the following reasons

1- meals
2- pray to my God that I dont die
3- cleaning my eyes with eye-drop

still need to finish the last 3 missions

I have XPLODER can resign any profile save to mine but I dont know how to make my save works for you guys

I mean I do have this slight idea in my head that I should not beat the last mission so I can save it from there and you guys
continue doing it .. is that the way or what

The following 2 users say thank you to MEGANO5 for this useful post:

Hitman 47, Windmaker86
05-24-2012, 03:59 PM #96
bilaljalook
Don't be sorry, be better!!
Originally posted by Mixy View Post
Use the Old School save and when Maximum Payne pops, quit the game.
Load it back up and continue and immediately change the difficulty to Hardcore. Destroy the plane and you will pop Payne In The Ass.

nice find man i will try it soon Winky Winky
05-24-2012, 04:10 PM #97
GGT
Fully Powered Gamer
Originally posted by MEGANO5 View Post

soon everyone will cheer up because I almost going to finish..... NYM- HARDCORE maybe in the next hour

this is hard for me to be honest I started hardcore 7 a.m my local time and now its almost 6 p.m same day none stopped playing

1- meals

I have XPLODER can resign any profile save to mine but I dont know how to make my save works for you guys

I mean I do have this slight idea in my head that I should not beat the last mission so I can save it from there and you guys

If only it would pop on instant, but thing is before we can do that we need to do the trophy for non hardcore dont know if it would activate after we replay the last mission
05-24-2012, 07:23 PM #98
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace

1- meals

hopefully after passing 1 mission on nym hardcore or even on load you unlock that trophy.. nice work dude
05-24-2012, 07:44 PM #99
MEGANO5
Dawn Of The Legion
another trophy save I'm about to share with you guys

its A LICENSE TO KILL ( collecting all golden weapons parts ) 84 part
I'm making my way to the last 3 parts then I'll just leave the last one for you guys with instruction on where to get it
hopefully trophy will pop up 4 you.

just gimme max 20 min cuz chap7 is a lost for me ..also will upload the all clues trophy soon this day...

lets get MAX PAYNE a SHORT payne guys

yet no one told me do I have to stop before the last weapon part then save my progress .. transfere it to my usb without xploder or do I have to do something with it ..?
05-24-2012, 08:00 PM #100
Mixy
Brute
another trophy save I'm about to share with you guys

its A LICENSE TO KILL ( collecting all golden weapons parts ) 84 part
I'm making my way to the last 3 parts then I'll just leave the last one for you guys with instruction on where to get it
hopefully trophy will pop up 4 you.

just gimme max 20 min cuz chap7 is a lost for me ..also will upload the all clues trophy soon this day...

lets get MAX PAYNE a SHORT payne guys

yet no one told me do I have to stop before the last weapon part then save my progress .. transfere it to my usb without xploder or do I have to do something with it ..?

We are loving your efforts MEGANO5 Happy

We already have clues and golden guns in saves.

Its the New York Minute that everyone is eager for Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo