Post: PES 2012 All Saves To Get the Plat Very Fast (Working for the 4 Versions) No Online
05-21-2012, 04:18 AM #1
neoar
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Dear All

Below are my Saves i used to Platinum the 4 PES 2012 Versions of the game
Tested U can use them but Online has to be redone

* Sorry for no Guide as i don't have the games any more so cant write one but i used them on all 3 regions
**It should be easy from each save file to know what it done as the folder names show if it is CUP or League Or UEFA or ...
*** Most Important is the Save Data File which will unlock most of trophy when playing 1 match like win in all stadiums and if score 1 free kick it will unlock scoring 5 and ETC...
**** Last Still maybe some trophy like scoring from far and other need to be done alone (such as GT5 GTR)
*****And again sorry for no guide but believe me it will save you a lot of time specially if you have the 3 versions
******I wanted to upload since long time but each time i say maybe i get the game and can write a small guide but not till no so i said let me contribute something to this great site and great people
******* I am not asking for Thanks or REP it is up to you guys as i already used many of your great saves

You must login or register to view this content.

((I putted each Game in one thread so if there will be a guide or update or discussion it will be easy to follow up not for extra thanks or REP))

Below Is what you can unlock as of now thanks to ((johnnyla + jjvegt+ bilaljalook))

BLAS50365FL01 = "The Debutant" and "UEFA Champions League Debut" after you've loaded the save then pressed "Advance"
BLAS50365FL04 = Play 1 game "League Champions" and "Mr Versatility". If you skip 1 game only "League Champions".
BLAS50365FL05 = skip to date before the UEFA Super Cup final you'll go straight to a cutscene where Messi get his award "Super Star"
BLAS50365FL06 = skip to date before the UEFA Super Cup final you'll go straight to a cutscene where Messi get his award "Super Star"
BLAS50365FL07 = "Pride of a Nation" trophy after playing a match
BLAS50365FL10 = "World Footballer of the Year" trophy, just go to advance and you'll get the cutscene of Messi receiving the trophy.
BLAS50365FL11 = "and i got all master league trophies i just keep skipping i even got European elite 16 trophy without playing only played the finals of the cup and played semi finals in champions league which it was REAL MADRID and i didnt even play the finals and kept skipping till the season finish and got them all
BLAS50365LB05
BLAS50365LC01 = "International Cup Champion" after winning the match
BLAS50365LC02 = "League Champion" after playing the final game

-------------Thanks to Shaka for the below ----------------(thank him in his post page (5)

here is my save for 4 trophy after beating the final game and they are
First Glory: Exhibition
Awarded for defeating the COM for the first time in [Exhibition]
------------------------------------------------------------
First Win: UEFA Champions League
Awarded for defeating the COM for the first time in [UEFA Champions League]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
UEFA Champions League Elite 16
Awarded for making it through the Group stage in [UEFA Champions League]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
UEFA Champions League Winner
Awarded for becoming a [UEFA Champions League] Winner.

Here is a save for best 11 by kingboots you can thanks him for it

simply play last game and your agent will talk to you after and then it will pop

Here is a save for proud skipper thanks to bilaljalook on page 9

just play the last game and win it after that the captin will talk to you in the dressing room about beig captin just forword and you will get proud skipper and best elevn trophies

NO.1 Owner , First Glory: Club Boss

Posted By Shaka Page 11 Not his but you can thanks him for sharing

*** I think by those saves you can get platinum if you have online trophys****
Last edited by neoar ; 05-28-2012 at 02:36 PM.

The following 25 users say thank you to neoar for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, A86, aben, abo_hodiban, akbkab, Alpenjodel61, azmo85, Big_Jonny, bilaljalook, flex0r, Gamer08, jjvegt, johnnyla, Jom Jom, karlytp4, Malark5, ODDO_22, PounDJo0DoGz0r, ps3re, reuar, selvin santos, SHAkA, Test0r, The-Viper-10, Tony Stark
05-21-2012, 04:39 AM #2
well... i will test....

Thanks fo the saves dude...
05-21-2012, 05:16 AM #3
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by selvin
well... i will test....

Thanks fo the saves dude...

I was going to order my pes 2012 tomorrow xD

To late, to fucking late! xD

Well I hope this works
05-21-2012, 05:23 AM #4
Originally posted by Jonny View Post
I was going to order my pes 2012 tomorrow xD

To late, to $#@!ing late! xD

Well I hope this works

Youre the number one for me... Remember that... Smile

Download save......Now...

The following user thanked selvin santos for this useful post:

Big_Jonny
05-21-2012, 05:25 AM #5
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by selvin
Youre the number one for me... Remember that... Smile

Download save......Now...

Thx, I will in 4h going to sleep a bit xD

And I will upload saves for euro 2012 to "compensate" this xD (gonna take a lot of time, that shit takes like 160 games minimum)
05-21-2012, 07:51 AM #6
Jom Jom
Do a barrel roll!
Thnx bro ^^ good work keep going
05-21-2012, 08:18 AM #7
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by neoar View Post
Dear All

* Sorry for no Guide as i don't have the games any more so cant write one but i used them on all 3 regions
**It should be easy from each save file to know what it done as the folder names show if it is CUP or League Or UEFA or ...
*** Most Important is the Save Data File which will unlock most of trophy when playing 1 match like win in all stadiums and if score 1 free kick it will unlock scoring 5 and ETC...
**** Last Still maybe some trophy like scoring from far and other need to be done alone (such as GT5 GTR)
*****And again sorry for no guide but believe me it will save you a lot of time specially if you have the 3 versions
******I wanted to upload since long time but each time i say maybe i get the game and can write a small guide but not till no so i said let me contribute something to this great site and great people
******* I am not asking for Thanks or REP it is up to you guys as i already used many of your great saves

((I putted each Game in one thread so if there will be a guide or update or discussion it will be easy to follow up not for extra thanks or REP))

Mate we all appreciate the savefile but some of the things your saying are way off the mark.
Anyone who's played PES12 would no there is no freekick trophy this year, no trophy for playing in each stadium and no trophy from scoring from long distance.

Anyway thanks again for the saves, would be interested if anyone gets anything from them.

The following user thanked jedt for this useful post:

Big_Jonny
05-21-2012, 09:23 AM #8
Originally posted by Jonny View Post
Thx, I will in 4h going to sleep a bit xD

And I will upload saves for euro 2012 to "compensate" this xD (gonna take a lot of time, that shit takes like 160 games minimum)

I already got 2 saves for Uefa Euro 2012, 1 for just one win for Online Glory and almost every country beaten ( I think I just have to beat 10 more to get all pieces)

Maybe we can spare each other a lot of worK?
05-21-2012, 10:00 AM #9
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by jjvegt View Post
I already got 2 saves for Uefa Euro 2012, 1 for just one win for Online Glory and almost every country beaten ( I think I just have to beat 10 more to get all pieces)

Maybe we can spare each other a lot of worK?

sure so what do you need to do? I could continue what you made.
I didnt know you could have a save 4 that online glory, sorry to ask but you have to play a game right? and you are on the final? what do u do?

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

Originally posted by jedt View Post
Mate we all appreciate the savefile but some of the things your saying are way off the mark.
Anyone who's played PES12 would no there is no freekick trophy this year, no trophy for playing in each stadium and no trophy from scoring from long distance.

Anyway thanks again for the saves, would be interested if anyone gets anything from them.

this text is the same 4 pes 2010, 2011 and 2012, he just changed the number in each..

and I think he didnt search around because he posted 2011 that I already posted with all saves and 2010 too well this one I didnt test but as far as I know you can win almost all.

but still a good work.

btw I will pm you in a bit about a deal maybe Winky Winky
05-21-2012, 11:54 AM #10
bilaljalook
Don't be sorry, be better!!
Originally posted by neoar View Post
Dear All

good work man ,will test them soon but in your save did complete everything because i dont know if that will work ,gona try it soon and see what happens Winky Winky
can you upload for another site please the link is not working on my laptop thx Smile
Last edited by bilaljalook ; 05-21-2012 at 11:57 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo