06-23-2012, 12:34 PM #1
Red
Life In Technicolor
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Hi NGU, i'm pretty much the first person to upload a Save for this anywhere.. You can get the Platinum Trophy with 3 Saves.

Use this Save: You must login or register to view this content. Then do the following:

Just replay the missions from the batcave computer to get story related trophies

Free Play the FIRST mission and go to pause menu, go to extras menu and activate 'Studs x2' then collect as many studs as you can until you get 'Super Hero' on the level, then pause game, exit, then 'save and finish level', DING 'Super Hero' Trophy pops.

Replay the first mission with 2 controllers (you must play until the end of the level) to get the trophy: Dynamic Duo.

Use the subway train to get trophy: Subway Hero.

Hold TRIANGLE and Select Green Lantern to play as, then just go defeat Sinestro on the map and purchase him as Green Lantern for trophy: Green Lantern's Light.

When defeating the bosses on the map, play as Superman then go defeat and purchase Zod and you get trophy: Kal-El Last Son of Krypton.

Hold TRIANGLE and select Custom A to get trophy: Test Hero.

Play as Superman and Fly, you get trophy: It's A Bird... It's A Plane...

As Robin, just keep fighting goons until you see a prompt to press the CIRCLE button above their heads, press it and you get a trophy: Combo Hero.

Follow this video for Gorilla Thriller Trophy:

Thanks to Proskatercam for this save You must login or register to view this content. Now try the following:

On load pops: Justice League, Super- Villain, Halfway Through, The House of Luthor.

In the Batcave, go to each garage: Ground (middle), Flying (left) and Floating (right). Simply select the bottom 5 vehicles in each of the 3 garages and you get trophy: Minikit Hero.

Free Play Mission 12, go to the end, on the roof use magnet gun/suit to bring in the citizen from the blue pole then exit save and finish level, unlocked trophies: City Slicker, My Hero.
(To easily do the citizen, while in free play, hold TRIANGLE and select Cyborg to play as, then hold CIRCLE next to the blue pole with the citizen on it.)

Follow this video to find supergirl (last character) and get trophies: Girl Power, Team Building, The End.

For Toy Gotham trophy just find the doorway at gotham park and go through it, Replay it, start bashing things then exit level.

Select Brainiac to play as, fly to the roof of Wayne Tower and destroy the Green LexBots there to get trophy: Inferior Machines.

Now after using those Saves, use MY final Save here: You must login or register to view this content. then do the following:

Press pause, go to extras, enter this code: 74EZUT

Ding Extra! Extra! Trophy, DING Platinum.

Just to confirm, this Save Set works with BOTH the Disc and the downloadable PSN version of the game.

My Save Thread :troll:: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Red ; 02-16-2013 at 03:52 PM.

The following 58 users say thank you to Red for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, 19willy74, A86, ady, Alpenjodel61, Amarildo88, azmo85, BASIA2001, bexta74, bilaljalook, Captain Harlock, comer, Cooler, Eatmycoolbeanslol, follower, gametech2, Gandalf, GreenTea101, Herrkulez, Im A Stig, jackisback2, jameshird85, jbremix, jhonatan garcia, jkidda, joury070, karimkz, kobra1922, krustytoe, Liam, lunca76, macpcc, Malark5, mark1, mcr1978, TheChosenOne, nabeil15, neoar, Darth Saul, panos0000, Plathunter8, Platina, Prototype10, ps3user_ngu, rieks, Ripsta Bone, satosi, Sean Alexander, Sirprizer, smash2k8, Smegger72, VercettiCool, wakawaka21, Windmaker86, xSOADx, yzaasn, zoules
06-23-2012, 12:36 PM #2
bilaljalook
Don't be sorry, be better!!
good job man that was fast Winky Winky
06-23-2012, 12:37 PM #3
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by bilaljalook View Post
good job man that was fast Winky Winky

Thanks, i'll keep trying to grind out the Red Bricks. :y:

Edit: Red Bricks grinded out. Happy
Last edited by Red ; 06-25-2012 at 08:46 AM.
06-23-2012, 12:54 PM #4
Lamputt
Space Ninja
That was quick, you have the beginning of a potentially good thread, yeah mate upload more saves and make a guide.
06-23-2012, 01:13 PM #5
proskatercam
Metal Gear-
Currently have 247 gold bricks, etc total myself, so will post up a little later.
Last edited by proskatercam ; 06-23-2012 at 01:43 PM.

The following user thanked proskatercam for this useful post:

-Warhawk-
06-23-2012, 01:21 PM #6
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by proskatercam View Post
Currently have 235 gold bricks, etc total myself, so will post up a little later.

Cool, I will add it to the guide when you upload it (just PM the link and i'll put it).
06-23-2012, 01:42 PM #7
Im A Stig
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by AnyOneDay View Post
Hi NGU, i'm pretty much the first person to upload a Save for this anywhere.. anyway here are the details:

Story Mode complete
All of the map unlocked

well i see that you did a good job with this thread tx
06-23-2012, 03:34 PM #8
proskatercam
Metal Gear-
Alright, here goes:

• Save should have all but the last Minikit vehicle driven. The last one should be the Batmobile car (bottom right corner on the "car" section). [Minikit Hero]

Save for sure has:

• 249 Gold Bricks [City Slicker]
  • 49/50 Citizens in Peril [My Hero]
  • All but one character (Super Girl) [Girl Power, Team Building] -Might unlock other character trophies such as Super-Villian, but can't say for sure since the Bosses are already collected-.
  • 10+ billion bolts, may unlock [The House of Luthor]
  • All Red Bricks, may unlock [Extra! Extra!]
  • Has Brainac, so kill a LexBot to get [Inferior Machines]
  • Has female characters and gorilla available for [Gorilla Thriller]
  • Bonus Level Unlocked, beat it to possibly get [Toy Gotham]
  • 99.x%, so get the last citizen, which will give you the last brick, which will give you the ability to get the last character, which will then give you 100% completion, which may give you the 50% completion trophy, too. [My Hero, City Slicker, Team Building, Girl Power, The End].

I suppose you could probably chapter select and free play the story to get 1-15 chapter trophies.

• [Super Hero] maybe could be done with my save, but use AnyOneDay's if not.
  • Go to the Batcave to make a custom hero for [Test Hero].
  • Use the Gotham City Metro for [Subway Hero].
  • Fly With Superman for [It's A Bird... It's A Plane...] (pretty self explanitory, but tap X to fly).

Anything else, can't say for sure. Feel free to test as you please and report back if anything else I didn't list unlocks...

The following 2 users say thank you to proskatercam for this useful post:

Red, Prototype10
06-23-2012, 03:52 PM #9
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by proskatercam View Post
Alright, here goes:

• Save should have all but the last Minikit vehicle driven. The last one should be the Batmobile car (bottom right corner on the "car" section). [Minikit Hero]

Save for sure has:

• 249 Gold Bricks [City Slicker]
  • 49/50 Citizens in Peril [My Hero]
  • All but one character (Super Girl) [Girl Power, Team Building] -Might unlock other character trophies such as Super-Villian, but can't say for sure since the Bosses are already collected-.
  • 10+ billion bolts, may unlock [The House of Luthor]
  • All Red Bricks, may unlock [Extra! Extra!]
  • Has Brainac, so kill a LexBot to get [Inferior Machines]
  • Has female characters and gorilla available for [Gorilla Thriller]
  • Bonus Level Unlocked, beat it to possibly get [Toy Gotham]
  • 99.x%, so get the last citizen, which will give you the last brick, which will give you the ability to get the last character, which will then give you 100% completion, which may give you the 50% completion trophy, too. [My Hero, City Slicker, Team Building, Girl Power, The End].

I suppose you could probably chapter select and free play the story to get 1-15 chapter trophies.

• [Super Hero] maybe could be done with my save, but use AnyOneDay's if not.
  • Go to the Batcave to make a custom hero for [Test Hero].
  • Use the Gotham City Metro for [Subway Hero].
  • Fly With Superman for [It's A Bird... It's A Plane...] (pretty self explanitory, but tap X to fly).

Anything else, can't say for sure. Feel free to test as you please and report back if anything else I didn't list unlocks...

Justice League, Super- Villain, Halfway Through, The House of Luthor pops on load
06-23-2012, 04:12 PM #10
proskatercam
Metal Gear-
Originally posted by AnyOneDay View Post
Justice League, Super- Villain, Halfway Through, The House of Luthor pops on load

Nice, nice. Slight typo:

"Thanks to Pocx for this save LEGO Batman 2 99%.zip Now try the following"

I'm not Pocx :p

The following 2 users say thank you to proskatercam for this useful post:

Gandalf, macpcc

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo