08-20-2012, 10:13 PM #1
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU here i am back again with another Platinum Save i cannot test as i need someone to get it off my cloud for me Smile

Here is the link to the save You must login or register to view this content.

Be sure to thank manhunter7 as this would not be possible without him

41% On Load Confirmed By Me & Manhunter7

Here is what you get

Minor Face : Achieve Face Level 2 (Bronze Trophy)
Gaining Face : Achieve Face Level 5 (Bronze Trophy)
Great Face : Achieve Face Level 10 (Bronze Trophy)

Man Around Town : Visit All Locations (Bronze Trophy)

Slight Silver : Achieve 5 Silver Stats Award (Bronze Trophy)
Sustantial Silver : Achieve 15 Silver Stats Award (Bronze Trophy)
Solid Silver : Achieve 30 Silver Stats Award (Silver Trophy)

Strike Gold : Achieve 1 Gold Stats Award (Bronze Trophy)
Gold Rush : Achieve 5 Gold Stats Award (Bronze Trophy)
Golden Touch : Achieve 15 Gold Stats Award (Silver Trophy)
Pure Gold : Achieve 30 Gold Stats Award (Gold Trophy)

Rookie : Complete 10% Of All Missions, Favours, Cases, Events, Jobs & Races (Bronze Trophy)
Officer : Complete 25% Of All Missions, Favours, Cases, Events, Jobs & Races (Bronze Trophy)
Detective : Complete 50% Of All Missions, Favours, Cases, Events, Jobs & Races (Silver Trophy)
Chief Inspector : Complete 100% Of All Missions, Favours, Cases, Events, Jobs & Races (Gold Trophy)

This Will Save You Hours Upon Hours Of Work So Show Some :love: if i have helped you enjoy Smile

Edit : Added US save due to a request ! Here is the link enjoy You must login or register to view this content. Smile

Update : Delete the patch before loading the save for all trophies to pop (41%)

You should update your post bro. I mess a little bit with your save and found all a way so you don't need to delete that game update. All you need to do is resign BOTH the file, YES the autosave and the Gameoption and disable internet connection and start the game and the trophies will pop up. Tried and tested by me and some NGU user who replied on my post of sleeping Dogs saveset.
Last edited by TheChosenOne ; 07-27-2014 at 09:22 PM.

The following 77 users say thank you to TheChosenOne for this useful post:

19willy74, Agamakus, ambis, BASIA2001, bearl, bejekas, bexta74, Big_Jonny, bilaljalook, BingBangBoomJet, blastman, bmo-beats, broomstop, CapedCursader, captain_zax, choppking, CODHoster1337_, deavil, despk, dix-76, DonGiuliiano, Draghonxian, Drumma516, Elduder, fasooole, fnou, follower, gasit, geeder, gloomysunday, haitianxu, hammy2009, Herrkulez, hess47, hooligan68, houdrummer, Howiiie., Im A Stig, isigo, Ivy_xxx, jambalaia00, JDavies-Bunting, john connor 84, joury070, KoS_Riitalo, LANCENATOR, mark1, mexi001, MrDvb, mzaslam, neoar, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, p311, PC_, ps3re, Redsark, rencas, Rich Davies, Richard., scarfac, sephyroth89, Shinespark, simmo_316, skedd, Space_Honky, The Young Wolf, ThePussyDestory, Uncrwnd KNG, wakawaka21, werdgawd, WillDemon, Windmaker86, wolfteam1218, xLUKEMARSHALLx, Yuki_240sx
08-20-2012, 10:13 PM #2
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
Only trusted members please i.e people like bearl etc so contact me so we can get this up on NGU Smile
08-20-2012, 10:17 PM #3
Space_Honky
Climbing up the ladder
dam man that was fast work, good job, hope someone can grab this of your cloud, maybe big_jonny?
08-20-2012, 10:37 PM #4
Howiiie.
[move]Tottenham Hotspur[/move]
Originally posted by jimbob83 View Post
dam man that was fast work, good job, hope someone can grab this of your cloud, maybe big_jonny?

big jonnys got YLOD, and other than bearl im out of idea's...

good job tho mrrws :P
08-20-2012, 11:07 PM #5
Skurt
Do a barrel roll!
Sleeping Dogs platinum already :O
08-20-2012, 11:26 PM #6
KoS_Riitalo
Do a barrel roll!
where is you save? i can test Winky Winky
08-20-2012, 11:36 PM #7
koz3bal
Gym leader
thats awesomee maan^___^
08-20-2012, 11:48 PM #8
skedd
Do a barrel roll!
Wicked \m/
08-21-2012, 12:08 AM #9
bmo-beats
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by mrrws View Post
Hello NGU here i am back again with another Platinum Save i cannot test as i need someone to get it off my cloud for me Smile

wow thats fast stil need 2 get my copi true the mail box :P
big_jonny
You must login or register to view this content.
ps3re
You must login or register to view this content.

are very trusted members
08-21-2012, 12:28 AM #10
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by jimbob83 View Post

as howiie said I got ylod on the day I came back from vacation (good way to get home hein? xD)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo