08-27-2012, 11:28 PM #1
Gotham_Shadow
Do or Do Not, There is No Try
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

**Make sure to show thanks to all those that contributed saves for this save set to even be possible. If not, I'll have the save set removed permanently**

I have taken the time to go ahead and compile a 100% Full Plat Save Set for Batman: Arkham City. This save set will include all the possible saves for:
Originally posted by another user

• All story related trophies
  • All Side Missions
  • All Riddler Hostages
  • All challenges completed
  • All DLC combat trophies
  • Harley Quinn DLC trophies

There are a few trophies that will need to be earned by yourself. I have included a list of the trophies as well as a small set of tips on how to obtain these trophies. I have also included instructions for nearly every save in the save set. If you have any difficulty, then please feel free to ask me for help Smile

I have asked that my save be added to the amazing thread originally started by You must login or register to view this content.. However, since no communication is taking place, I have decided to create this thread to post the save so that all NGU users can easily locate the save set. I have also redone a few of the saves that were originally listed in that thread since a few users were having difficulty in unlocking certain trophies. One example, the "Fully Loaded" trophy was causing some people difficulty. Now, only thing you got to do is load the save, go to upgrade menu, and buy the last armor piece Smile

Here is why my thread is different than gnat's thread:

• I removed all files that were unnecessary (.sfo and images) to make the saves noob friendly
  • I conveniently placed the saves from his thread and my saves in 1 convenient and organized download to make it user friendly.
  • I updated many of the previous saves to correct the errors many users were having (Such as the Fully Loaded trophy has been made dummy proof)
  • I have written and re-written new instructions for many saves
  • I have added saves for Harley Quinn DLC. Many of the saves (story-related) are made at the last part prior to trophies popping.
  • I have also added story-related trophy saves. So now you don't have to go all the way through the story Smile

Links:
If you need help in how to do any particular trophy, then please read this guide: You must login or register to view this content.

Here is the Full Save Set: You must login or register to view this content.

Here is a helpful interactive map for those that need additional help (Credit to Neoar for the find): You must login or register to view this content.

Also, here is the link for the Arkham Asylum (USA and Japan) Save Set: You must login or register to view this content.

How to use these saves in Xploder:
1. Create a new game save on your PS3
2. Put it onto a USB Drive
3. Put USB Drive into the USB port on your PC
4. Make a copy of the save onto your desktop
5. Open the file that is on your USB Drive
6. Replace the PARAM.PFD and PAYLOAD files from YOUR save with my files that I have provided
7. Next open up Xploder
8. Drag that save over to the left side of Xploder
9. Now copy that copy from your desktop (from step 4) onto your USB Drive
10. In Xploder, click "file" > "Refresh Memory Stick"
11. Now drag the save from the left side over to the right
12. You will get a warning/error warning. Just click "ok"
13. Now take your USB Drive and plug it into your PS3
14. Now copy the save from the USB to your PS3
15. Now load the game
16. Do whatever it is that the trophy you are going for requires
17. Ding!!! Trophy!!!
Last edited by Gotham_Shadow ; 01-18-2013 at 09:24 PM.

The following 185 users say thank you to Gotham_Shadow for this useful post:

-weaponx-, 007, A86, aben, ady, ajfrankart24, Cloud, alemetal, alxflwrs, Andres_BMX, angelbless, antchewy, armmyperez, BASIA2001, Big_Jonny, BigTrain, bilaljalook, bodaveBT, BRAIAN12345, Bronhatelo, C_MAN, CalicoWomack, Carbonox35, che_don_john, Chr0nicle, christian585, clef, clever21, clitwub, CoolLifer, Craford123, CrAzY_SpY, CYKApower, deavil, DoctorWho78, Dojo67, doopliss, drawmaster, Drumma516, eagle120, elite_killa, fasooole, follower, frozenking, funimation1, Gabberhard, Gagliardi, Gamer Brasil, geeklogik, ghostX, gioolio, gloomysunday, Gravey, Harvester51, Hatchet Harry, Hellstenen, Ichigo519, ImBadGames, infarmation, ishotboston, isigo, jasmin69, Jay88Lynch, jedt, Jeffadam, jotabe, JPClyde, JTShifty, justeve, k-hassaan, KarbonItami, karlytp4, KathyJenkins, klycik, kobra1922, LaughingAtLife, lawless___, LeeTemplar, Lemons, Leonrpg, Liam, LiverpoolFC_25, LoLiiPoP, lordblackxxx, lordfernus, Lucadegliangeli, luislaperica, Lukastim80, Lunieizsicc, Mago de Oz, malachit75, Marcer02, markl1989, Massy75, maverick1234 and 85 other users.
08-27-2012, 11:32 PM #2
Thanks, will give it a try!
08-27-2012, 11:40 PM #3
Sweet :y:
08-27-2012, 11:48 PM #4
Andres_BMX
Do a barrel roll!
Good job dude, thanks!
08-28-2012, 02:34 AM #5
ishotboston
Bounty hunter
Thanks bro, finally a reason to replay the game since I beat it last year =/
08-28-2012, 05:25 AM #6
The Young Wolf
King in the North
Originally posted by Shadow View Post

I have taken the time to go ahead and compile a 100% Full Plat Save Set for Batman: Arkham City. This save set will include all the possible saves for:

• All Side Missions
  • All Riddler Hostages

There are a few trophies that will need to be earned by yourself. I have included a list of the trophies as well as a small set of tips on how to obtain these trophies. I have also included instructions for nearly every save in the save set. If you have any difficulty, then please feel free to ask me for help Smile

I have asked that my save be added to the amazing thread originally started by You must login or register to view this content.. However, since no communication is taking place, I have decided to create this thread to post the save so that all NGU users can easily locate the save set. I have also redone a few of the saves that were originally listed in that thread since a few users were having difficulty in unlocking certain trophies. One example, the "Fully Loaded" trophy was causing some people difficulty. Now, only thing you got to do is load the save, go to upgrade menu, and buy the last armor piece Smile

If you need help in how to do any particular trophy, then please read this guide: You must login or register to view this content.

Also, here is the link for the Arkham Asylum (USA and Japan) Save Set: You must login or register to view this content.

Another superb upload Happy.
Thanks for sharing with everyone, mate :bro:
08-28-2012, 05:34 AM #7
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by Shadow View Post

• All Side Missions
  • All Riddler Hostages

thanks dude, thank you very much Winky Winky

The following 2 users say thank you to Big_Jonny for this useful post:

CoolLifer, Gotham_Shadow
08-28-2012, 05:35 AM #8
oyay
Bounty hunter
does everyone make gamesaves cause thats awesome
08-28-2012, 06:59 AM #9
Gotham_Shadow
Do or Do Not, There is No Try
Your welcome guys Smile

The following user thanked Gotham_Shadow for this useful post: