09-20-2012, 06:16 PM #1
Trick Room
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is my save i did i unlocked the following trophies:

9/9

We got us a crew
Training Wheels
First coat applied
Second Coat applied
Paint the town red
So creative
I got soul
The gangs all here
King of the Street

:Also: if the so creative doesn't pop just create graffiti for all sizes::

https://www.mediafire.com/?6hot8u8nyaklhnt
Last edited by Trick Room ; 09-27-2012 at 12:17 AM.

The following 26 users say thank you to Trick Room for this useful post:

$$$ DANGER $$$, bilaljalook, birka, Dojo67, Drakefast, Drumma516, Eggman85, enishi17, frozenking, Gabberhard, HalJordan, keeks7, kobra1922, mark1, Nigward15, NuclearArmpit, p311, PC_, playboyj305, Quien Gonzalez, SHAkA, sillv, socia, VercettiCool, Wednesday 13, wreckedem
08-22-2013, 08:48 PM #29
Does anyone have the last mission?
08-29-2013, 01:01 PM #30
way9000
Save Point
Thanks mate, you saved me sometime with this one.
09-12-2013, 07:59 PM #31
I can't get any to pop at all!!!!!! Anyone know why?
09-12-2013, 08:13 PM #32
frozenking
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by jeremyemling View Post
I can't get any to pop at all!!!!!! Anyone know why?

did you resign it to your region if need be
I played one of the graffiti levels
What popped for me: I got soul, The gangs all here, King of the street.
I all ready had so creative and we got us a crew before i used the save so it is a possibility that they will unlock as well.
going to need to do story and tutorial trophies on your own
09-12-2013, 09:57 PM #33
I thought so lol I will try again
09-12-2013, 11:02 PM #34
chaosx6
~*`Chaos Is Power`*~
Originally posted by frozenking View Post
did you resign it to your region if need be
I played one of the graffiti levels
What popped for me: I got soul, The gangs all here, King of the street.
I all ready had so creative and we got us a crew before i used the save so it is a possibility that they will unlock as well.
going to need to do story and tutorial trophies on your own

I thought all story related trophies would pop once if I just beat chapter 3. After testing it only those you mentioned and chapter 3 trophy popped :/.
09-12-2013, 11:08 PM #35
frozenking
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by chaosx6 View Post
I thought all story related trophies would pop once if I just beat chapter 3. After testing it only those you mentioned and chapter 3 trophy popped :/.

my memory is hazy but i thought it drops you off at the beginning of the game and you need to go through them. do you have access then to the last mission in the 2nd chapter?
09-12-2013, 11:24 PM #36
chaosx6
~*`Chaos Is Power`*~
Originally posted by frozenking View Post
my memory is hazy but i thought it drops you off at the beginning of the game and you need to go through them. do you have access then to the last mission in the 2nd chapter?

Ohh no, yeah it does drop you off at the beginning. I ment that once I got to chapter 3 I saved it before the fight. Resigned the save with another account and only the ch. 3 trophy popped. I thought that all of them would have but they didn't.
09-12-2013, 11:35 PM #37
frozenking
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by chaosx6 View Post
Ohh no, yeah it does drop you off at the beginning. I ment that once I got to chapter 3 I saved it before the fight. Resigned the save with another account and only the ch. 3 trophy popped. I thought that all of them would have but they didn't.

my save before the last story trophy got corrupted this save will drop you off at the last mission of the 2nd chapter, this is an expansion off of Trick Rooms save You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo