02-16-2013, 12:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is a WIP.more saves will be added soon.

You must login or register to view this content.
Load and continue the game.beat the boss without taking damage or fail the QTE to unlock:
The Politics of Silencing Foes
Becoming a Lightning God
File R-07:Status - Closed
A Big Fan of Lefties
Peekaboo
Data Mining
Analysis Complete

After the credit.go to VR mission.complete any mission and u will get:
VR Master
Virtually a God

Load save and continue the game.beat the boss without taking damage or fail the QTE to unlock:
File R-01:Status - Closed
Prodigal Murderer
*.it seems this save is not at the right checkpoint .ill fix it later when i get time.
or u can do it urselft with chapter select.

load save and continue the game.beat the boss without taking damage or fail the QTE to unlock:
File R-03:Status - Closed
Genius Destroyer

load save and continue the game.beat the boss without taking damage or fail the QTE to unlock:
File R-04:Status - Closed
Truly Human

Listen to any codec conversation in game to unlock:
Amateur Radio Operator

Go to Story-Customize menu to unlock:
Ich Liebe Kapitalismus!

Load and continue.rescue the last civillian to unlock:
Humanitarian Assistance

if u keep on playing a little and make it fast to the end of level u will get:
File R-05:Status - Closed
Great Escape

Save6
credit goes to vashyron21
Originally posted by vashyron21 View Post
Of course! Smile and here's the link for the Tearing Away the Disguise trophy

The last humanoid Dwarf Gekko is to the far bottom right of the map from where you start, can't miss it .

*.how to beat the final boss easily:
as soon as u active Jack mode,enter Blade Mode and u will go into a super slow time.just take ur time and chop chop.i dont know if this is a glitch.but it makes this game super easy with Blue Wig

*.Trophies u have to do by urself are listed below.most of them are extremly easy to get by chapter select on any diff u wish:

Steel Tail
No Flash Photography!
Dwarf Raiden
A Walk in the Dark
Menace to Society
Surprise Attack!
Assault with a Deadly Weapon
Love at First Sight
What Doesn't Kill You...

Chosen by History
there is no checkpoint in FileR-06.u have to acutally beat Sam without taking damge on Hard or above diff.
it requires some skill but not so much.take ur time to perfect the timing for block and attack and u will be fine.
Last edited by realshadow ; 02-22-2013 at 04:11 AM.

The following 87 users say thank you to realshadow for this useful post:

_olo_, $$$ DANGER $$$, Cloud, ali aldhem, Arles, ATypicalSe7en, BASIA2001, bigburt82, C_MAN, chaoszage, ChrisBalrog, DarkAngel2186, devilking1980, DJR_Supreme, Dr3w92, Elena Fisher, Enaxorth, Fly Away, Gagliardi, Ghost_Leader_59_, ghostX, gowhawx, GrimlockTC, Herrkulez, hitman_ravani, Homme Fatale, iagoliveira, Im A Stig, iohoj, Iseppina, iury000, Jack_Swollow, jass1822, john connor 84, JPClyde, Kaim, kashiboy, khkudhgfjvbk, killabyte, KingEmilWash, krustytoe, kurniawan, Marconobi, master_zx, matthellsing, mikewara, mzaslam, Nasim_e14, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, Obi1_KaBloMe, PC_, popteodor, ps3re, ps3user_ngu, Raiki, raperorapero, rfberquo, Rich Davies, robotny, S-PA, scienide, selvin santos, sephyroth89, shanka, Shark008, simmo_316, SirPsychoSexy, Skyline88, SwordspiTTer, Terrador, TG5112, thebestplayer, Tiff2403, tskwerl, tweedysdimples, Ungahs, wakawaka21, xenomage, XGan, XM0deX, XxHakerxX, Yuki_240sx, yung2die, yy26jet, yzaasn, zebbidy, zufam
02-28-2013, 03:08 PM #92
neoar
Space Ninja
Originally posted by realshadow View Post
Steel Tail
No Flash Photography!
Dwarf Raiden
A Walk in the Dark
Menace to Society
Surprise Attack!
Assault with a Deadly Weapon
Love at First Sight
What Doesn't Kill You...

hay if i used u saves then did these will i get plat
02-28-2013, 07:37 PM #93
the Becoming a Lightning God trophy is not popping no matter how many times i finish the continued save 1 is there no other way i even activated the ranking s gamegenie code finished the game and still nothing isnt there another save??? or any way to get it.
03-01-2013, 06:02 AM #94
neoar
Space Ninja
Originally posted by realshadow View Post
Metal Gear Rising:Revengeance Platinum Saveset

man any update about my qoute will we get plat using these saves and the list down manwal
03-01-2013, 08:57 AM #95
ATypicalSe7en
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by neoar View Post
man any update about my qoute will we get plat using these saves and the list down manwal

It's possible to get Plat with these save, You will get most of the trophies BUT some you must do on your own which is very easy with the saves provided.
Steel Tail Go to chapter select and chose normal or hard mode and on the first fight with Ray, parry his tail attack to cut it off. ( Do not do on easy as he rarely attacks with his tail)
No Flash Photography! On chapter 1 when you arrived at the warehouse you will see camera's all over the place just destroy all of them which should not prove to be difficult plus if you can't find them go into alert mode and they would stat to shoot you.
Dwarf Raiden I already provided the save for this just waiting for realshadow to update the post.
Originally posted by vashyron21 View Post
Here is the link for File R-2 Closed just go though the last door then to the result and you're good to go I also added the check point for Dwarf Raiden for people who had missed it. Just shock all the soldiers without getting caught, simple! Also almost forgot to add; you can get Love at First Sight with the same save just press R2(Dance) or Triangle(Clap) at all the Dwarf Gekkos. All of them are easy to find except 1 hidden all the way on top where you first begin ( 5 in total). It's best to do this after incapacitating all the guards in the area.

A Walk in the Dark Chapter select to chapter 3 and play till the part where you fall into the dark railroad, Just go through the whole map without using Ar mode ( Up arrow on D pad) if you get lost just look at the map for reference.
Menace to Society Chose chapter 4 and play to the Japaneses garden, this is hard to explain but after clearing the area of enemies which is the best idea backtrack to where you see the tallest tower and climb it to the top using the floating yellow lanterns but be careful of falling because it's a hassle climbing back up. once on top just chop the top off and bling! trophy
Surprise Attack! No saves for this nor expatiation just get to the whole chapter 7 without being spotted FYI yellow alerts are okay. here's a video which may help

Assault with a Deadly Weapon can be done anywhere but the easiest place is the fight with Mistral as you can Cut the Dwarf Gekko easily and they group up on you.
Love at First Sight[/B] same save I provided above
[What Doesn't Kill You... best done with Sam or Monsoon as They tend to hit alot or Mistral just parry 10 times in 1 min or under
and if you're missing Demilitarized Zone the save can be founded in my old post. You must login or register to view this content.
A Lover, Not a Fighter Just wack the soliders with the HF wooden sword in one battle on any save and you should get it if not keep doing it, it's easy.

Originally posted by Kaim View Post
Can someone upload a save for Samuel on hard instead of revengence? I don't know if it is much easier but revengence no damage is near impossible without at least 200 attempts. Blocking his 4 hit combo is totally random and after 2 straight hours I can still barely block all 4 in a row in the first 20 seconds of the fight. I spam forward and square or try timing perfect blocks nothing works against this guy. It is unreal.
If you still need it I'll post it asap since I'm free but I don't think there's any difficultly difference on hard and revengeance.
Edit: here is the save You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by DarkAngel2186 View Post
the Becoming a Lightning God trophy is not popping no matter how many times i finish the continued save 1 is there no other way i even activated the ranking s gamegenie code finished the game and still nothing isnt there another save??? or any way to get it.

It should pop up after you killed the final boss and achieved S rank which then watch the credit or do whatever to pass the time and at the final result screen it should pop up.
Last edited by ATypicalSe7en ; 03-02-2013 at 12:01 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to ATypicalSe7en for this useful post:

Kaim, neoar, uaeonly
03-01-2013, 10:39 AM #96
Sanyi
Haxor!
Originally posted by DarkAngel2186 View Post

Same problem here....Maybe need S rank and the trophy pop up.I just get A rank and after the credits no trophy.
03-01-2013, 12:52 PM #97
i have the same prob rank a not s
03-01-2013, 12:57 PM #98
tweedysdimples
Bounty hunter
Thanks for your time and effort, really appreciate it. This game will probably take me a lifetime to finish...all i want to do is chop everything up to bits. :satisfied:
03-01-2013, 07:37 PM #99
thanks for this saveset!

it would be great to have saves with that you can get platinum looking legit.
one save for each collectible-trophy, one for all vr-missions, one for beating all vr-missions, etc...
03-04-2013, 05:36 PM #100
Originally posted by mr.killa View Post
thanks for this saveset!

it would be great to have saves with that you can get platinum looking legit.
one save for each collectible-trophy, one for all vr-missions, one for beating all vr-missions, etc...

if u want to look legit then do it legit, FYI no one cares about ur timestamps but u and using other peoples saves to try and look skilled is stupid, everyone knows that most trophy collectors cheat anyway

The following user groaned CaptainJohnson for this awful post:

TheDeadLift

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo