02-16-2013, 12:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is a WIP.more saves will be added soon.

You must login or register to view this content.
Load and continue the game.beat the boss without taking damage or fail the QTE to unlock:
The Politics of Silencing Foes
Becoming a Lightning God
File R-07:Status - Closed
A Big Fan of Lefties
Peekaboo
Data Mining
Analysis Complete

After the credit.go to VR mission.complete any mission and u will get:
VR Master
Virtually a God

Load save and continue the game.beat the boss without taking damage or fail the QTE to unlock:
File R-01:Status - Closed
Prodigal Murderer
*.it seems this save is not at the right checkpoint .ill fix it later when i get time.
or u can do it urselft with chapter select.

load save and continue the game.beat the boss without taking damage or fail the QTE to unlock:
File R-03:Status - Closed
Genius Destroyer

load save and continue the game.beat the boss without taking damage or fail the QTE to unlock:
File R-04:Status - Closed
Truly Human

Listen to any codec conversation in game to unlock:
Amateur Radio Operator

Go to Story-Customize menu to unlock:
Ich Liebe Kapitalismus!

Load and continue.rescue the last civillian to unlock:
Humanitarian Assistance

if u keep on playing a little and make it fast to the end of level u will get:
File R-05:Status - Closed
Great Escape

Save6
credit goes to vashyron21
Originally posted by vashyron21 View Post
Of course! Smile and here's the link for the Tearing Away the Disguise trophy

The last humanoid Dwarf Gekko is to the far bottom right of the map from where you start, can't miss it .

*.how to beat the final boss easily:
as soon as u active Jack mode,enter Blade Mode and u will go into a super slow time.just take ur time and chop chop.i dont know if this is a glitch.but it makes this game super easy with Blue Wig

*.Trophies u have to do by urself are listed below.most of them are extremly easy to get by chapter select on any diff u wish:

Steel Tail
No Flash Photography!
Dwarf Raiden
A Walk in the Dark
Menace to Society
Surprise Attack!
Assault with a Deadly Weapon
Love at First Sight
What Doesn't Kill You...

Chosen by History
there is no checkpoint in FileR-06.u have to acutally beat Sam without taking damge on Hard or above diff.
it requires some skill but not so much.take ur time to perfect the timing for block and attack and u will be fine.
Last edited by realshadow ; 02-22-2013 at 04:11 AM.

The following 87 users say thank you to realshadow for this useful post:

_olo_, $$$ DANGER $$$, Cloud, ali aldhem, Arles, ATypicalSe7en, BASIA2001, bigburt82, C_MAN, chaoszage, ChrisBalrog, DarkAngel2186, devilking1980, DJR_Supreme, Dr3w92, Elena Fisher, Enaxorth, Fly Away, Gagliardi, Ghost_Leader_59_, ghostX, gowhawx, GrimlockTC, Herrkulez, hitman_ravani, Homme Fatale, iagoliveira, Im A Stig, iohoj, Iseppina, iury000, Jack_Swollow, jass1822, john connor 84, JPClyde, Kaim, kashiboy, khkudhgfjvbk, killabyte, KingEmilWash, krustytoe, kurniawan, Marconobi, master_zx, matthellsing, mikewara, mzaslam, Nasim_e14, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, Obi1_KaBloMe, PC_, popteodor, ps3re, ps3user_ngu, Raiki, raperorapero, rfberquo, Rich Davies, robotny, S-PA, scienide, selvin santos, sephyroth89, shanka, Shark008, simmo_316, SirPsychoSexy, Skyline88, SwordspiTTer, Terrador, TG5112, thebestplayer, Tiff2403, tskwerl, tweedysdimples, Ungahs, wakawaka21, xenomage, XGan, XM0deX, XxHakerxX, Yuki_240sx, yung2die, yy26jet, yzaasn, zebbidy, zufam
01-12-2014, 05:54 AM #200
Originally posted by XxHakerxX View Post
For Stirmbringer use the save 1, select the level r-05 (is the most short) and complete at any difficult! The trophy pop in the menu!

It's that easy? I just beat Armstrong without taking damage to get it :P Thanks though man! Happy wait one more thing while trying to figure out the save re-signer I lost my original save the only trophy I have left now is the kill 100 heavy cyborgs or whatever is it already complete on this save or? should I start a new game?
Last edited by sonicx1995 ; 01-12-2014 at 05:57 AM. Reason: Forgot something
01-12-2014, 06:28 PM #201
XxHakerxX
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by sonicx1995 View Post
It's that easy? I just beat Armstrong without taking damage to get it :P Thanks though man! Happy wait one more thing while trying to figure out the save re-signer I lost my original save the only trophy I have left now is the kill 100 heavy cyborgs or whatever is it already complete on this save or? should I start a new game?

Use This save:
Select the chapter R-07 and kill 4 heavy cyborg for the trophy!

ATypicalSe7en was created this savegame!

The following user thanked XxHakerxX for this useful post:

Gagliardi
01-12-2014, 06:47 PM #202
Originally posted by XxHakerxX View Post
Use This save:
Select the chapter R-07 and kill 4 heavy cyborg for the trophy!

ATypicalSe7en was created this savegame!
I hope I can get it to work, thanks! Smile
01-26-2014, 04:28 PM #203
Thanks will have a go.
01-27-2014, 04:43 AM #204
Thanks for posting some of these. Have you even updated the wrong checkpoint save yet?

Yeeeah, about the first save game and not taking damage? Not going to happen. I'm staggered on how the player go from 75% health to dying after 1 hit as well. Not well thought out by the devs. If there's 2 thing that kills good games, its extreme modes that the average gamer actually cannot pass..
02-24-2014, 05:05 AM #205
Nevermind.
Last edited by franncc23 ; 03-01-2014 at 08:03 PM.
03-22-2014, 02:07 PM #206
ps3user_ngu
Pokemon Trainer
Is there any save for "Stormbringer"?

With the great save above, I tried to pass one chapter on Revengeance Mode but nothing popped.

Any suggestion? If I play the last chapter on Revengeance Mode, will "Stormbringer" pop?
Last edited by ps3user_ngu ; 03-22-2014 at 02:09 PM.
04-05-2014, 02:13 AM #207
Thanks for these. I am not a ninja. Ninja
04-09-2014, 03:06 AM #208
i cannot have the S Rank on Armstrong because you time before the check point count and he is bad, iv got no damage, max BP and all other thing but iv got no point on the time and i try the faster i can but iv got 12min need less than 10min !!! Btw the trophy Becoming a Lightning God is named Stormbringer here in Canada/US !!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo